Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

I’ll End National Grid Collapse If Elected President — Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll End National Grid Collapse If Elected President — Peter Obi (264 Views)

2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To National Grid Collapse, Sowore replies / Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll End National Grid Collapse If Elected President — Peter Obi by sundayoguche: 5:29am On Sep 29, 2022
Presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi has vowed to put an end to the issue of incessant national grid collapse if elected president in 2023.

Obi’s vow comes on the heels of yet another collapse of the national grid, which he described as disturbing.

The former governor of Anambra State noted that his team has a strategic plan to progressively scale up power generation and the liberalisation of the transmission infrastructure in the country.

According to Obi, his strategic plan will ensure that Nigerians enjoy adequate and stable power supply from 2023 onwards.

In a statement via his verified Twitter handle on Wednesday, Obi tweeted, “The report of yet another national grid collapse is very disturbing to me, and is a reminder of the long rescue and recovery journey ahead of us. Effective power generation, transmission and distribution remain a national security issue.

“This also places power on the front burner of campaign and policy. Painfully, this latest episode is the 7th national grid collapse in 2022,” he said.

Obi further stated, “As part of the Obi-Datti policy plan, we have put together a strategic plan to progressively scale up power generation, and the liberalisation of the transmission infrastructure in the country, to ensure that Nigerians enjoy adequate and stable power supply from 2023 onwards. Power is critical to the development and sustainability of all sectors of the national economy.

“For us, power remains a top priority. Under my watch, national grid collapse will become a matter of history and a reference point for erstwhile administrations. -PO,” he added.

1 Like

Re: I’ll End National Grid Collapse If Elected President — Peter Obi by Chicagoesontop: 5:33am On Sep 29, 2022
Ride on Sir, with you a better Nigeria is POssible .

1 Like

Re: I’ll End National Grid Collapse If Elected President — Peter Obi by sundayoguche: 5:39am On Sep 29, 2022
Peter Obi is our Solution in Nigerian, Pls Follow this link below to get more update about our in coming President www.slyhits.com
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I’ll End National Grid Collapse If Elected President — Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:40am On Sep 29, 2022
God bless you
Re: I’ll End National Grid Collapse If Elected President — Peter Obi by izuch(m): 5:40am On Sep 29, 2022
Waiting and watching
Re: I’ll End National Grid Collapse If Elected President — Peter Obi by frank14011991(m): 5:51am On Sep 29, 2022
Yes the people of anambra are enjoying 24 hours uninterrupted power supply since 2007

1 Like

Re: I’ll End National Grid Collapse If Elected President — Peter Obi by blackpanda: 5:53am On Sep 29, 2022
How sir?

Only fools swallow your crap. What is the new plan u have, not just bogus generalized statements

1 Like

Re: I’ll End National Grid Collapse If Elected President — Peter Obi by drlateef: 6:17am On Sep 29, 2022
Obi, lies go kill you. You appointed Gencos and discos to destroy nigeria electricity. Now you are promising heaven and earth to fix it if you become president. Are you not a bloody liar and desperado?
Re: I’ll End National Grid Collapse If Elected President — Peter Obi by floret23(f): 6:19am On Sep 29, 2022
drlateef:
Obi, lies go kill you. You appointed Gencos and discos to destroy nigeria electricity. Now you are promising heaven and earth to fix it if you become president. Are you not a bloody liar and desperado?
Lateef MuhamMad, an Islamic bigot. Shame on you.

Re: I’ll End National Grid Collapse If Elected President — Peter Obi by floret23(f): 6:20am On Sep 29, 2022
blackpanda:
How sir?

Only fools swallow your crap. What is the new plan u have, not just bogus generalized statements

Re: I’ll End National Grid Collapse If Elected President — Peter Obi by GTkester: 6:23am On Sep 29, 2022
I believe you � ��

Can we check on the tallies one more time

Click like for Tinubu or Atiku

Click Share for Peter Obi
Re: I’ll End National Grid Collapse If Elected President — Peter Obi by drlateef: 6:24am On Sep 29, 2022
floret23:
Lateef MuhamMad, an Islamic bigot. Shame on you.

Hello mrs Christian fanatic, the real shame and perdition is on you. In islam we speak the truth, even if it is against our own parents. Peter Obi is a liar, a borne liar, pathological and compulsive liar. He will never succeed in shaa Allah.
Re: I’ll End National Grid Collapse If Elected President — Peter Obi by floret23(f): 6:37am On Sep 29, 2022
drlateef:

Hello mrs Christian fanatic, the real shame and perdition is on you. In islam we speak the truth, even if it is against our own parents. Peter Obi is a liar, a borne liar, pathological and compulsive liar. He will never succeed in shaa Allah.
Why is your mind is full of falsehood and hatred against your fellow citizen. Peter Obi's presidency will heal and rehabilitate you.

Re: I’ll End National Grid Collapse If Elected President — Peter Obi by Antyislam: 6:48am On Sep 29, 2022
We trust you sir, though Atiku is still better than Tinubu But Peter obi is the best

(1) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: NWC Members Return Millions Secretly Paid Into Their Accounts By Ayu / Isoko Nation Declares Support For Agege, Osanebi, APC / Tinubu Is The Most Popular Nigerian Politician Alive!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.