Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Igbo Rhetorics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Rhetorics (255 Views)

Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC / On The Go And Verify Rhetorics Of Peter Obi! / Buhari Repeated Past Rhetorics, Wrong Data In Recent Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Rhetorics by blackpanda: 6:00am On Sep 29, 2022
Nigerians, sorry Zoogerians should remember all the beautiful names Igbos labelled them while entering the polling boost to vote in 2023. Vote wisely grin
Re: Igbo Rhetorics by derecho(m): 6:02am On Sep 29, 2022
Voting wisely=Voting Peter Obi
Kosoro

Secondly, nothing concern Nigerians with igbos or a particular tribe.
We are talking about a New Nigeria.
And a New Nigeria is POssible
Re: Igbo Rhetorics by blackpanda: 6:05am On Sep 29, 2022
derecho:

Yea for Biafrans
Peter Obi for President of IPOB grin
Re: Igbo Rhetorics by BeardedMeat(m): 6:09am On Sep 29, 2022
blackpanda:
Nigerians, sorry Zoogerians should remember all the beautiful names Igbos labelled them while entering the polling boost to vote in 2023. Vote wisely grin
They do because nigeria is a zoo. But Thiefnubuu will be finally rested and shamed at the polls if he makes it back from London.
Re: Igbo Rhetorics by derecho(m): 6:10am On Sep 29, 2022
This your expired tricks no dey work...try another one.
As per IPOB, or Biafra, if any of those words mean New Nigeria..Then we love it.

blackpanda:

Yea for Biafrans
Re: Igbo Rhetorics by Igboland: 6:11am On Sep 29, 2022
If you truly believe Nigerians should vote wisely you will not need to include the name of a Pandora Criminal. Every Nigeria knows who the beta candidate is judging from their antecedent as former governors n VP.

Nigerians vote wisely not out of ethnic sentiment or religious bigotry. Vote based on who provided beta education security transportation, increase IGR n improved economy that you can see not imaginary nonsense. Vote for visionary candidate, one who can provide jobs,liberate the economy etc

Without mincing words anyone who can read n comprehend all that I wrote here know who the best candidate is already. Vote competence, it does not grow old, vote capability only that can save Nigeria, vote wisely.

derecho:
Re: Igbo Rhetorics by BeardedMeat(m): 6:12am On Sep 29, 2022
blackpanda:

Yea for Biafrans
Peter Obi we know

Re: Igbo Rhetorics by Yibo(m): 6:14am On Sep 29, 2022
I will rather vote for stone than vote for one Pandora Obituary man that will invest our resources in his family business
Re: Igbo Rhetorics by BeardedMeat(m): 6:15am On Sep 29, 2022
Igboland:
If you truly believe Nigerians should vote wisely you will not need to include the name of a Pandora Criminal. Every Nigeria knows who the beta candidate is judging from their antecedent as former governors n VP.

Nigerians vote wisely not out of ethnic sentiment or religious bigotry. Vote based on who provided beta education security transportation, increase IGR n improved economy that you can see not imaginary nonsense. Vote for visionary candidate, one who can provide jobs,liberate the economy etc

Without mincing words anyone who can read n comprehend all that I wrote here know who the best candidate is already. Vote competence, it does not grow old, vote capability only that can save Nigeria, vote wisely.

The criminal ancestor suffering from advanced stage Alzheimer's diseases will use his old age to serve prison term for all his crime if he makes it back from London hospital.

Re: Igbo Rhetorics by derecho(m): 6:19am On Sep 29, 2022
Unfortunately, you're not making sense.
Could you borrow sense from any smart person closest to you?

Igboland:

Re: Igbo Rhetorics by Igboland: 7:03am On Sep 29, 2022
Na vote wisely I talk o I no kill person. Vote leaders with vision to build a city of world standard instead of one that lack vision to build a street, vote leaders that can build state economy run down by military dictators to heights even countries envy, vote leaders that that understand a 31st century Africa state need rail to transport human goods n services, vote leader that build millennium schools for our children n pay their WAEC not minding what tribe they are from. Do not vote leaders that will tell you education is not fit the poor.

Now, if all this truth I spelt out pains you cos your candidate can not offer any of such from his antecedent well na the pain go kee your papa. Once again vote wisely for visionary leadership not religious bigots jumping from one worship centers he never visited before in over 60 years he as been alive to another.

Na advice I advice if you like hear if not na still you go suffer am. Na solo suffer u de run.

BeardedMeat:
The criminal ancestor suffering from advanced stage Alzheimer's diseases will use his old age to serve prison term for all his crime if he makes it back from London hospital.
derecho:
Unfortunately, you're not making sense.
Could you borrow sense from any smart person closest to you?

Re: Igbo Rhetorics by derecho(m): 7:17am On Sep 29, 2022
Unfortunately, you're not in a position to advice anybody. Most of your submissions are puerile.

Igboland:

Na advice I advice if you like hear if not na still you go suffer am. Na solo suffer u de run.

Re: Igbo Rhetorics by blackpanda: 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
BeardedMeat:

E go shock u
#Emilokan grin
Re: Igbo Rhetorics by blackpanda: 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
Igboland:
Na vote wisely I talk o I no kill person. Vote leaders with vision to build a city of world standard instead of one that lack vision to build a street, vote leaders that can build state economy run down by military dictators to heights even countries envy, vote leaders that that understand a 31st century Africa state need rail to transport human goods n services, vote leader that build millennium schools for our children n pay their WAEC not minding what tribe they are from. Do not vote leaders that will tell you education is not fit the poor.

Now, if all this truth I spelt out pains you cos your candidate can not offer any of such from his antecedent well na the pain go kee your papa. Once again vote wisely for visionary leadership not religious bigots jumping from one worship centers he never visited before in over 60 years he as been alive to another.

Ok. As long as it's not igbo president sha

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! UK Court Grants Nnamdi Kanu Permission To Apply For Judicial Review / Anambra State Government To Commence Perimeter Fencing Of Eke Awka Market / Is Gas Price Down? I Just Bought 800naira Per Kg In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.