Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Adamu, APC Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu, APC Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council (26208 Views)

David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) / Copy And Paste’ — Dele Momodu Accuses Tinubu Of Repackaging Abiola’s Manifesto / Ahmad Lawan Contested Yobe North Primary - Adamu, APC National Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu, APC Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council by happney65: 8:10am On Sep 29, 2022
Bbbss
Re: Adamu, APC Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council by Kendo93: 8:11am On Sep 29, 2022
Them must scatter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu, APC Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council by Akerele44(m): 8:11am On Sep 29, 2022
When you presented your own northerner Aspirant despite the northern governor's telling you that the presidency should move to south.....did Tinubu complain?

But trust me Tinubu knows how to handle party crisis no be today

That's why people called him

[b][/b]JAGABAN...CITY BOY....T-BOY

1 Like

Re: Adamu, APC Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council by Benitoh: 8:12am On Sep 29, 2022
Tinubu is not different from a chameleon, he's too unreliable.

A dubious character like that can't be trusted with the office of the president.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu, APC Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council by deedo93(m): 8:15am On Sep 29, 2022
Lol

........e dey suwit us, as e dey suwit us e dey pain them.
Re: Adamu, APC Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 29, 2022
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
I pity Wike he will lose on both sides
Adamu is only acting a script of APC Governors, they are not in alignment with Tinubu, many of those APC Governors mostly the ones from the North, have been having meetings with Atiku's camp

Either you're a prophet, a medium or a psychic for you to know this! Certainly, you're at no time present in their meetings!
Re: Adamu, APC Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council by OlujobaSamuel: 8:17am On Sep 29, 2022
This adamu no serious, has any party filled its PCC with party excos heading everything?
So the aspirant should let una determine every post, u think sey na bubu?
U think sey na bubu wey no care who dey head any office
Re: Adamu, APC Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council by Ecosystem4u: 8:18am On Sep 29, 2022
There's no gainsaying the fact that AMUDA OGUNLERE (Tinubu) it's very selfish and autocratic, a man who has for the past 23 years had a choke hold on the economy of Lagos state. That is to say he has been the only person ruling a state from the background for such a long time. He is never a former governor. How do you expect such an evil goon to respect party equity and consensus opinion?

4 Likes

Re: Adamu, APC Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council by Minjim: 8:19am On Sep 29, 2022
Tinubu is a party man. He's only interested in working with people that's worked for the party.

Buhari has lost it bringing the wife of his late friend. What's she bringing to the table aside from being late Okadigbo's side?

The lady that stepped down for Tinubu in the primary is a politician on ground currently
Tinubu should never make the mistake of allowing Adamu and Buhari dictates who gets what in this campaign because they are both there to pursue Northern agenda
Since it Tinubu's campaign, they should allow him choose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu, APC Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council by OlujobaSamuel: 8:19am On Sep 29, 2022
Akerele44:
When you presented your own northerner Aspirant despite the northern governor's telling you that the presidency should move to south.....did Tinubu complain?

He knows he will be the first casualty of Tinubu's presidency (if he eventually wins), so he is doing everything to retain power

2 Likes

Re: Adamu, APC Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council by Obamaofusa: 8:19am On Sep 29, 2022
That ornanogram was good enough sir.
I hope you are not trying to betray Tinubu.
Re: Adamu, APC Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council by israelmao(m): 8:19am On Sep 29, 2022
The troubles that befall APC in the days to come will surpass that of PDP's.

4 Likes

Re: Adamu, APC Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council by Agadinaagwuofe: 8:20am On Sep 29, 2022
The Muslim- Muslim ticket will be APC greatest undoing. There's no way they will win with it because even if other factors sell ie tribal, performance etc, it will be difficult to sell that religious bigotry. No sensible Nigerian will let that slide. I don't know if Labour party will win but what I am certain is APC will fail. Still Obidient and yusful. On PO mandate I tanda gidigba.

6 Likes

Re: Adamu, APC Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council by Minjim: 8:23am On Sep 29, 2022
Agadinaagwuofe:
The Muslim- Muslim ticket will be APC greatest undoing. There's no way they will win with it because even if other factors sell ie tribal, performance etc, it will be difficult to sell that religious bigotry. No sensible Nigerian will let that slide. I don't know if Labour party will win but what I am certain is APC will fail. Still Obidient and yusful. On PO mandate I tanda gidigba.

It all about calculation. I've been wondering where Tinubu will find a popular Christian in the North before this
Since the South aren't all that religious fanatics

You people said you choose Obi because he's the most competent. Now, what has religion have to do with choosing competent people? Tinubu chose Shettima cos of his values too. Put religion aside. It's personal relationship with God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu, APC Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council by kennethesan(m): 8:26am On Sep 29, 2022
I don't see that man has being under any law....he seems to see himself as the head so he can do and undo. it is well.
Re: Adamu, APC Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council by Hassanmaye(m): 8:28am On Sep 29, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu, APC Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council by Lovenorth: 8:29am On Sep 29, 2022
They must cash out
Re: Adamu, APC Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council by hotseat: 8:36am On Sep 29, 2022
Tinubursted hasn't seen anything yet!

As the days go by, he would find out soon enough that even his Mu-Mu ticket can't fetch him his lifelong ambition of emi lokan.

Adamu, hiding under the guise of the Northern Wonders Committee, sorry, National Working Committee (NWC), would undermine all his efforts to make way for Atiku, in alignment with the Arewa "namu namu ne" (he's our own) policy.

Tinubursted go hia wehn!

2 Likes

Re: Adamu, APC Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council by Agadinaagwuofe: 8:39am On Sep 29, 2022
Minjim:

It all about calculation. I've been wondering where Tinubu will find a popular Christian in the North before this
Since the South aren't all that religious fanatics

You people said you choose Obi because he's the most competent. Now, what has religion have to do with choosing competent people? Tinubu chose Shettima cos of his values too. Put religion aside. It's personal relationship with God

First of all the calculation will not work because of emergence of Atiku and Kwankwaso in the equation. yes northerners are fanatical about religion but politicians should also be strategic. Many neutrals in the north won't even go Muslim-Muslim.

Again Obi might not be the magic wand but if you compare "all round" the other opponents he is head and shoulders better than Atiku and Tinubu. So this is not all about religion but also about what the political landscape and atmosphere will be if Nigerians help to institute the leaders by popular choice, it will give the masses the power to elect their leaders and in turn make politicians to sit up knowing their fate doesn't lie in party or political godfathers but on their representatives. Seriously there's a lot of gain in Obi winning if we can shun primordial sentiments and parochial mentality.

5 Likes

Re: Adamu, APC Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council by GEEGLOBAL: 8:39am On Sep 29, 2022

Re: Adamu, APC Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 29, 2022
Akerele44:

Indeed. Tinubu will win.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu, APC Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council by Reference(m): 8:41am On Sep 29, 2022
Okealaaye:
Tinubu is too much the uncommon Strategist to play into the hands of enemies who pose as friends! How did they expect anyone to forget the shenanigans and bitings that preceded the recent Convention so soon? Abdullahi Adamu and the Villa Cabal who so easily upstaged Buhari and appropriated his presidency in the process, must prove fidelity to loyalty to be considered as bedfellows. A quest for Nigerian presidency is like nuclear war. The hand must be on the nuke all the time.

Are you saying Mr. Tinubu can win without his party. He has presented an alternative 'structure' that is isolationist and unacceptable to the folks who should galvanized support for him. How does that work?

Mr Tinubu had better pipe down. Once the establishment feels they cannot control him or at least have a stake in him they will surely work against him. They own Nigeria.

That is why I said long ago that for Mr. Tinubu to ultimately succeed he should have distanced himself from this administration and its power block particularly after the 2019 elections and charted an independent course for himself and his power block so that he gains traction with Nigerians in general.

But he hung on and depended on the establishment till the bitter end. Now that Nigerians have identified him with the failings of this administration where is he going to get the backing to battle the establishment for control over his future government.

He is between and betwix and had better play ball or else.

The other side don't care. Their own is to remain in power no matter who has the power. If they can't get it from him they will move on. Has anyone heard them openly oppose the Atiku bid....?

4 Likes

Re: Adamu, APC Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council by Winters23: 8:41am On Sep 29, 2022
Dyke15:
An unbiased review of this coming Election:
1. It is only a delusional person will take Adamu's threat towards Tinubu during the convention for granted
2. It's obvious that Buhari doesn't support his candidacy
3. Don't be deceived coz the north will definitely support their own
4. Tinubu shouldn't bank on this Northerners for vote coz they will definitely BETRAY him but rather try to close ranks within his SW region and making inroad towards other southern states and not neglecting them
5. In as much as Obi will sweep SE ND part of SS, ATIKU is the 2nd choice or if not 1st of some of the people here. Infact the popular mantra here is either OBI or ATIKU is ok 4 us
6. Tinubu's Muslim-muslim ticket is his greatest undoing. Eve most South westerners especially the Christian one's among them re not happy with his choice of running mate
7. Wike is only one man and can't convince many Rivers electorates who re dominantly Christians to vote for a Muslim-muslim ticket. He can only induce few hungry one's with money to do his bidding but many know their candidate.
IN ALL, MANY OF US ARE OBIEDIENT BUT ATIKU IS OUR 2ND CHOICE TOO. TRUST ME, MANY IF NOT ALL OBIEDIENTS VE SOFT SPOT FOR ATIKU TOO.
#OBIDATTI2023 cool

Oga stop disguising and support your Atiku with your full chest...

and get Obidients out of your mouth while at it

2 Likes

Re: Adamu, APC Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council by garfield1: 8:43am On Sep 29, 2022
CaptainAyub:
After fuming,na to kick and scatter everything 'scatterable' in the criminal enterprise called APC

When will pdp scatter
Re: Adamu, APC Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council by bigiyaro(m): 8:48am On Sep 29, 2022
Dyke15:
An unbiased review of this coming Election:
1. It is only a delusional person will take Adamu's threat towards Tinubu during the convention for granted
2. It's obvious that Buhari doesn't support his candidacy
3. Don't be deceived coz the north will definitely support their own
4. Tinubu shouldn't bank on this Northerners for vote coz they will definitely BETRAY him but rather try to close ranks within his SW region and making inroad towards other southern states and not neglecting them
5. In as much as Obi will sweep SE ND part of SS, ATIKU is the 2nd choice or if not 1st of some of the people here. Infact the popular mantra here is either OBI or ATIKU is ok 4 us
6. Tinubu's Muslim-muslim ticket is his greatest undoing. Eve most South westerners especially the Christian one's among them re not happy with his choice of running mate
7. Wike is only one man and can't convince many Rivers electorates who re dominantly Christians to vote for a Muslim-muslim ticket. He can only induce few hungry one's with money to do his bidding but many know their candidate.
IN ALL, MANY OF US ARE OBIEDIENT BUT ATIKU IS OUR 2ND CHOICE TOO. TRUST ME, MANY IF NOT ALL OBIEDIENTS VE SOFT SPOT FOR ATIKU TOO.
#OBIDATTI2023 cool
you Sabi Nigeria politics, it saddens my heart to know that despite obi been the best candidate, Atiku will win by crook cos the north will prefer to eat sand from a northern hand than eat chicken from a southern hand.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu, APC Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council by soojar(m): 8:49am On Sep 29, 2022
Milliexchange:
Lol, make una leave baba 80 alone, person wey don forget say una get any agreement before!

Lol, Tinubu would be BUHARI PRO MAX if we should allow this man cling unto that seat! But by the grace of God, gbogbo yin ma lule ni!! Enemies of the state!

I buy Paypal at direct exchange rates, I buy giftcards at direct Chinese rates too.. check siggy

I find it funny when I come across some of you that do business online on this forum.

Many of you guys don't know the basic rules of marketing/sales, not to now even talk of strategies.

We learn everyday

1 Like

Re: Adamu, APC Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 29, 2022
OlujobaSamuel:
This adamu no serious, has any party filled its PCC with party excos heading everything?
So the aspirant should let una determine every post, u think sey na bubu?
U think sey na bubu wey no care who dey head any office

Exactly. Tinubu has never been a hands-off leader like Buhari.

Given recent history, especially over the APC Primaries, BAT will be aware he cannot trust Adamu.

I am sure Tinubu will understand the APC chairman and his 'crew' are folks to carry along but keep at arms length.
Re: Adamu, APC Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council by Okhuadams(m): 8:56am On Sep 29, 2022
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/breaking-adamus-nwc-fumes-accuses-tinubu-of-breaching-agreements-on-campaign-council/
all because there preferaed candidate Lawan lost out on the ticket. He choose his own team and they are amgry no campaign money for them share

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu, APC Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council by mployer(m): 8:59am On Sep 29, 2022
bigiyaro:
you Sabi Nigeria politics, it saddens my heart to know that despite obi been the best candidate, Atiku will win by crook cos the north will prefer to eat sand from a northern hand than eat chicken from a southern hand.

You think North alone decides presidency?
Re: Adamu, APC Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 29, 2022
soojar:

I find it funny when I come across some of you that do business online on this forum.

Many of you guys don't know the basic rules of marketing/sales, not to now even talk of strategies.

We learn everyday

Indeed. They will post personalized and offensive messages that will make them repellent to others yet they are asking for business patronage when it is obvious their action has cut them off from many potential customers.

The dumbest people in the world to be honest. How difficult is it to understand that no sensible person should mix business with pleasure, sentiments, emotions or personalized/controversial opinions?

2 Likes

Re: Adamu, APC Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council by Maccar02: 9:06am On Sep 29, 2022
You want them to fail before, good idea from tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kola Aluko’s $50million New York Pent House Foreclosed / Fuel Subsidy, New Naira Note Deadline: This Is Why Tinubu Is Ahead / Governor Willie Obiano's Mother Dies After Brief Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.