Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,701 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Chaos In Iyana Iba As Rival NURTW Groups Fight With Stones And Cutlasses (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chaos In Iyana Iba As Rival NURTW Groups Fight With Stones And Cutlasses (video) (24817 Views)

A Father Kills His 2 Children With Stones And Sticks In Adamawa (Graphic Photo) / '1 Million Boys' Robbers: Elderly Women Carry Cutlasses To Protect Themselves / Mile 12 Boy Pursues SARS With Stones And Bottles From Their Area(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chaos In Iyana Iba As Rival NURTW Groups Fight With Stones And Cutlasses (video) by nkemoma(m): 7:55am On Sep 29, 2022
Yekini and his kids to the world

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Chaos In Iyana Iba As Rival NURTW Groups Fight With Stones And Cutlasses (video) by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 29, 2022
The master is in a foreign hospital receiving treatment after collapsing in his bathroom, while his boys are having a field day with sticks, stones and all manner of "denjelos" weapons.

A classic case of "when the cat is away the mice come out to play".

The Lagos that is considered the working template for one unfortunate and entitled old man who has refused to go rest. Mtscheew!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chaos In Iyana Iba As Rival NURTW Groups Fight With Stones And Cutlasses (video) by NavasBit: 7:56am On Sep 29, 2022
Why must you tag his name in this. You need to focus on your family. Useless being �
Re: Chaos In Iyana Iba As Rival NURTW Groups Fight With Stones And Cutlasses (video) by bonnyhope: 7:58am On Sep 29, 2022
Chaos14:
"Tinubu built lagos" thats the funniest statement ever

I tell you

1 Like

Re: Chaos In Iyana Iba As Rival NURTW Groups Fight With Stones And Cutlasses (video) by Tboy222: 7:59am On Sep 29, 2022
Peaceani11:
Being an introvert is tough and worse if you are broke or struggling because people will not know your true state and condition. My business enterprise of selling and buying Recharge cards, charger and other phone accessories failed since I the ASUU strike, I was doing business in a University town but for months, Strike has made life terrible for me. I have not had any decent meal since Monday and now I am feeling sick and having fever. Please kindly come to my aid and help me even if it's for garri ,groundnut and noodles. My young family is starving and I am very worried.

I don't want to starve to death. Please help me I cannot even think straight. I am struggling too much and it's getting me depressed.

Access bank

Go and work and stop scamming people.

1 Like

Re: Chaos In Iyana Iba As Rival NURTW Groups Fight With Stones And Cutlasses (video) by userplainly(m): 8:00am On Sep 29, 2022
kingamaa:
I hope this is not a dress rehearsal for what is to come

Campaign officially starts today and this happening today

Election will come and go, don't let yourself be used as political thugs

Wise up

Don’t confuse revolution for an election..
Re: Chaos In Iyana Iba As Rival NURTW Groups Fight With Stones And Cutlasses (video) by ufuosman(m): 8:00am On Sep 29, 2022
Those uniform men dere deserve to go to jail

1 Like

Re: Chaos In Iyana Iba As Rival NURTW Groups Fight With Stones And Cutlasses (video) by danhans(m): 8:12am On Sep 29, 2022
Tinubu boys

1 Like

Re: Chaos In Iyana Iba As Rival NURTW Groups Fight With Stones And Cutlasses (video) by Glead(m): 8:12am On Sep 29, 2022
Don't worry! Awón lókan!!!!

1 Like

Re: Chaos In Iyana Iba As Rival NURTW Groups Fight With Stones And Cutlasses (video) by Yoighaman(m): 8:12am On Sep 29, 2022
Milliexchange:
Is this the Lagos y’all talking about that BAT developed?
I was in Lagos throughout last week and I was using scope to hear people’s opinion on this forthcoming general election, presidential to be precise, then I discovered only agberos supports Tinubu, the sane ones among them were forced to place Tinubu stickers on their vehicles then I was wondering where this man is expecting his votes from!
If Lagosians that happens to be your base are talking about you like this, then I believe Tinubu has no chance at all!
May God bless the federal republic of Nigeria!

Patronize me, we are registered under CAC

Honestly, you are not far from the truth.

I personally held discussions with about 5 agberos out of curiosity, they are all tired of this Tinubu, it is only the middle-level and top guys that are enjoying, the ones running around on the streets are fed up.

They told me they are being coerced by the union to wear those tees and fez caps you are seeing. Codedly, they confirmed they would not vote for BAT, but will collect money, they also want a change, who suffer no tire?

I just smiled and walked away.

This election go shock Tinubu, e go be like film trick.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chaos In Iyana Iba As Rival NURTW Groups Fight With Stones And Cutlasses (video) by Newyorkitis(m): 8:15am On Sep 29, 2022
Chaos14:
Agberos are the 4th level Of government in Nigeria

Come on bro, they mainly hold sway in Lagos and South- West.

1 Like

Re: Chaos In Iyana Iba As Rival NURTW Groups Fight With Stones And Cutlasses (video) by Ecosystem4u: 8:26am On Sep 29, 2022
Those are the monsters this Agbado urchin created in Lagos. His only achievement, It will take sheer determination and tenacity to rid Lagos of this menace by successive governments from another party anyway.

1 Like

Re: Chaos In Iyana Iba As Rival NURTW Groups Fight With Stones And Cutlasses (video) by kingamaa(m): 8:33am On Sep 29, 2022
userplainly:

Don’t confuse revolution for an election..

Lol. Which revolution? I begge
Re: Chaos In Iyana Iba As Rival NURTW Groups Fight With Stones And Cutlasses (video) by CaptainAyub: 8:37am On Sep 29, 2022
Chaos14:
Agberos are the 4th level Of government in Nigeria
In Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Chaos In Iyana Iba As Rival NURTW Groups Fight With Stones And Cutlasses (video) by lukency(m): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2022
Lagos and madness are 5 and 6.

1 Like

Re: Chaos In Iyana Iba As Rival NURTW Groups Fight With Stones And Cutlasses (video) by dapiluv: 8:38am On Sep 29, 2022
What do expect from them? when they know the money they are making from it.
Re: Chaos In Iyana Iba As Rival NURTW Groups Fight With Stones And Cutlasses (video) by codedtony(m): 8:50am On Sep 29, 2022
Damn didn't know this would make headlines some lasu students couldn't even go home that afternoon
Re: Chaos In Iyana Iba As Rival NURTW Groups Fight With Stones And Cutlasses (video) by bigiyaro(m): 8:53am On Sep 29, 2022
Batshit urchins

1 Like

Re: Chaos In Iyana Iba As Rival NURTW Groups Fight With Stones And Cutlasses (video) by Sleekfingers: 10:27am On Sep 29, 2022
Na to dey my house, during any rally. ....
Re: Chaos In Iyana Iba As Rival NURTW Groups Fight With Stones And Cutlasses (video) by irunoko(m): 11:47am On Sep 29, 2022
Khaysee:
The fight is btw RTEAN boys not NURTW oluomo is NURTW not his faction

Most people will just drop comment without verification
if they are fighting, can't they fight and kill themselves indoors.why must they Carry their nuisance value and use it to disturb others? undecided

Everywhere they go they must constitute nuisance undecided

At least thank God it's not cultist clash.before it was one street cultist vs another street cultist.now sapa don mend and humble them,some don die while the others dey jail.now na another set of hooligans.

That iyanaoba/Ojo axis always producing riffraff nonentities.only few of them youths get sense.
Re: Chaos In Iyana Iba As Rival NURTW Groups Fight With Stones And Cutlasses (video) by blackboy(m): 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
That is one of my major problems with Lagos. The police dont do nothing when these animals want to strike. See as wel armed policemen just walk past and let them kill themselves, destroy public property and private property and put innocent people's lives at risk.

The Nigerian security forces need revamping a total over hauling.
Re: Chaos In Iyana Iba As Rival NURTW Groups Fight With Stones And Cutlasses (video) by Igbojew: 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
Where are those Tinubu urchins that jump from one South East thread to another looking for Peter Obi to blame for not speaking out the killing in South East but keep dead silent when Tinubu empower and weaponise MC Oluomo and boys to attack motorists that did not pay.Tinubu urchins will not tell Tinubu to warn MC Oluomo and Tout boys to stop attacking innocent Nigeria.................I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Chaos In Iyana Iba As Rival NURTW Groups Fight With Stones And Cutlasses (video) by Igbojew: 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
blackboy:
That is one of my major problems with Lagos. The police dont do nothing when these animals want to strike. See as wel armed policemen just walk past and let them kill themselves, destroy public property and private property and put innocent people's lives at risk.

The Nigerian security forces need revamping a total over hauling.

And you will not see hypocritical Yorubas condemn this chaos going on in South West by Tinubu boys but if it's in the South East that something like this happen you will see those Yorubas urchins suddenly care and love Igbos by giving them fake advice and love..............I am that Igbojew
Re: Chaos In Iyana Iba As Rival NURTW Groups Fight With Stones And Cutlasses (video) by Wwwq: 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
Really
Re: Chaos In Iyana Iba As Rival NURTW Groups Fight With Stones And Cutlasses (video) by Directorflexx: 12:57am On Sep 30, 2022
This is the Funniest Skit you will see today

Please subscribe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK2rUuTb3uc?sub_confirmation=1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man That Went To Kidnap Olori Faduyile Killed - Picture / Katsina Man Raped His Brother's Wife / NDLEA Intercepts Over N2bn Worth Of Illicit Drugs At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.