Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

A Modernized Delta We Pray! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Modernized Delta We Pray! (110 Views)

We The Niger Delta We Go With Biafra / Delta: We Mustn’t Die Before You Know Your Activities Adversely Affecting Us / We Pray You Will Continue To Tolerate Us As Your Children - NASS To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Modernized Delta We Pray! by Nice2boy: 7:34am On Sep 29, 2022
Read this plain fact...

Noted by Matthew Watson.

It will interest you to know that in different occasions where I had made mentioned of the finance guru, Olorogun David Edevbie, the leading contender of PDP gubernatorial Candidate, persons of distinguished character with embodiment of knowledge had vividly confirmed that, it shows that I mean well for Delta State. Perhaps, few with powers perceived that once they allow him, there will not be sharing ideology in his administration opposed my ideology.

It is important that Deltans should be informed of the era we are - an era where provision of quality leadership to the poor masses is highly needed. Olorogun David Edevbie blue print is unambiguously put forward for the interest of the people. Edevbie is coming, and we are ready to celebrate him.

We must not lose this opportunity..

Deltans Must Not Settle For Less

Let The Best Do It ✔️

#DavidEdevbie
#DCT_EDEVBIE23
#TheModernisationMovement
#ModernisingDeltaTogether
#TheFutureIsDeltan
#LetTheBestDoIt

(1) (Reply)

Elites Must Be Willing To Sacrifice So People Can Benefit, Says Osinbajo / 2023 : Looking For Letter T For A Better Nigeria / Does INEC Really Conduct Health And Drug Screening On Aspirants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.