Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,298 members, 7,839,466 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Police Officer Accused Of Getting Drunk While On Duty (Photos, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officer Accused Of Getting Drunk While On Duty (Photos, Video) (29288 Views)

Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo / The Governor Of Lagos State In NY And His Deputy In Lagos On Duty Today. PICS / SARS Officer Smoking In Port-Harcourt During Election While On Duty. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Accused Of Getting Drunk While On Duty (Photos, Video) by ajepako(f): 11:36am On Sep 29, 2022
Na so ths one take lose his job too

Is ogogoro and paraga not wondafu ?

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Accused Of Getting Drunk While On Duty (Photos, Video) by Toluwanise247(m): 11:45am On Sep 29, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYAGoGCBtyw

Police Officer Accused Of Getting Drunk While On Duty (Photos, Video)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CjFHaTQglX_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Because you want to trend now you done make him lose his job or you don’t think of the outcome….. anyway I don’t support drunkenness. But the outcome of this video might result to his sack letter…..
Re: Police Officer Accused Of Getting Drunk While On Duty (Photos, Video) by Arda1000(m): 11:56am On Sep 29, 2022
Toluwanise247:

Because you want to trend now you done make him lose his job or you don’t think of the outcome….. anyway I don’t support drunkenness. But the outcome of this video might result to his sack letter…..
do u know why Nigeria is corrupt ….
It’s because of people like u smh…
Dude is not fit to be a police officer getting drunk on duty is a serious offense and should be topped off with a sack, no sane country accepts that not even some African countries that know what they are doing
Re: Police Officer Accused Of Getting Drunk While On Duty (Photos, Video) by Horus(m): 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
The Police Officer should be fired

Re: Police Officer Accused Of Getting Drunk While On Duty (Photos, Video) by ayorwizz(m): 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
Nigerians are just been stupid, must you video everything and post? shey if the man loose him job now you will be happy.
I hope you got video one day and posted in your worst behaviour

You're either trolling, or sense is very far from you.

Either ways, you are one of the problems of this nation and I pray God gives you wisdom to quit this public display of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Accused Of Getting Drunk While On Duty (Photos, Video) by SIMONEKPA7: 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
ayorwizz:

You're either trolling, or sense is very far from you.

Either ways, you are one of the problems of this nation and I pray God gives you wisdom to quit this public display of ignorance.
How am i one of the problem of this country
Re: Police Officer Accused Of Getting Drunk While On Duty (Photos, Video) by Angrygoat: 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
Nothing bad,I don't see any AK on him or round his neck,probably the station ain't too far from where he is. I get so fucking nervous when I see u mofockaz drinking and at the same time the AK is loading ,off or on safety,hung round u mofockaz neck. If it goes off,1 or 2 ppl go off forever. Since he ain't armed,neither does he carry a stab knife. If him like make he over high. He for just get one baggy jeans with polo top wey go cover the uniform. No ody go know say na porpor. E get one video that yearzwey some sars popo fem dey drag sk or loud or whatever it was, dey down one bottle of henessey for inside ac glass lounge. One g boy don pay dem big i sure that day,so dem sef wan drink clear eye and yeah,they were all loaded with AK'S. Broad day .
Re: Police Officer Accused Of Getting Drunk While On Duty (Photos, Video) by UCHIHAmask: 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
Nigerians are just been stupid, must you video everything and post? shey if the man loose him job now you will be happy.
Who the hell are you! Why would your reasoning be to condemn the person who made the video at this situation Is this how shallow our thoughts have become in this Nigeria at this century!

With this reasoning you have nothing in common with the real Simon ekpa.
Re: Police Officer Accused Of Getting Drunk While On Duty (Photos, Video) by UCHIHAmask: 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
negaiyke:
Just imagine if the Police would just conduct impromptu drug tests on all their officials..

Aswear 90% go lose job.. Pathetic undecided
In this century, by the virtue of Nigeria's importation and use of technologies such as phones we are exposed to the advancement and historical development records of aadvanced nations, with our wealth and resources why can't we learn, copy and model a government system that befits Nigeria....

How can the Nigeria police force exist without reasonable exposure to modern warfare techniques,rules of engagement and social psychology training or test!!!!
How the f*ck do we live in this country!!!!
Re: Police Officer Accused Of Getting Drunk While On Duty (Photos, Video) by Nobleman80: 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
This one needs to be sent to priory it is obvious he is an alcoholic
Re: Police Officer Accused Of Getting Drunk While On Duty (Photos, Video) by denny97797: 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
I don't like how OP is interrupting his music video shoot.I don't like how OP is interrupting his music video shoot....
Re: Police Officer Accused Of Getting Drunk While On Duty (Photos, Video) by Khaysee: 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
Cruise people

Be hardworking
Re: Police Officer Accused Of Getting Drunk While On Duty (Photos, Video) by elderakabueze: 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
It is finished
Re: Police Officer Accused Of Getting Drunk While On Duty (Photos, Video) by Lightorder: 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
the only painful thing is that the DJ rolling the sound track is not doing well.
Re: Police Officer Accused Of Getting Drunk While On Duty (Photos, Video) by chimpad: 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
You and the fellow nitwits who liked your post are dumb. So it's okay to keep this kind of people in the police system? You are all hypocrites. You crave for a good system but your mindset and mental state are so Fck up.
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
Re: Police Officer Accused Of Getting Drunk While On Duty (Photos, Video) by Pharaohny: 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
No wonder they say n9ja is a Third world country

Unprofessionalism.

The NPF won't see this until a life of their own family member is lost to it

You no even Sabi rating grin[left][/left] grin grin grin grin
20 grin angry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Accused Of Getting Drunk While On Duty (Photos, Video) by Pharaohny: 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
Let's take him to Twitter tagging every influencers you know , he must lose his job sad grin
Let's take him to Twitter tagging every influencers you know , he must lose his job sad grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agabi Begs Umar Over Oluyede’s Behavior / My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari / Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.