Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,842 members, 7,866,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

How I Defeated Writers Block As A Writer. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I Defeated Writers Block As A Writer. (170 Views)

Have you been scammed as a writer? Share your story! / 5 Things You Need To Know Before Dating A Writer / The Devil Was Defeated So You Can Enforce Your Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Defeated Writers Block As A Writer. by gblackwrites01(m): 9:46am On Sep 29, 2022
How I stopped having writer's block as a writer
What is writers block?

Most writers are conversant with this, that is it is very common.

Why?

In one way or the other, we all face or had face this one time or the other.

Writers block is simply a point where you lack inspiration, ideas and feeling to write.

Ways to alleviate Writers block?
Write as you speak;

The best strategy in writing is expressing yourself

Your reader must be able to feel you, that's how you get readers trust, by being Real.

So just write, just write.

Research;
Someone said one whatever you do, other people has done it,

Why not take their work and model it?

There was a type I wanted to write a topic but then I didn't know what to write on it.

I searched and searched for inspiration

It was no where to be found.

So I met a mentor of mine and he said"Emmanuel, I do my sketch work and vet it almost thrice with research before I feel it's good"

"Cause if I can't appreciate my work first, I don't think others will"

Wow

So I started making research and when I summed up all my research it formed a huge copy.

Thanks for that advice sir bright Okon.

Hence, researches cannot be overemphasized, go online, look for course that can help and buy them, join classes.

Do you understand?

To be continued…..
Gblack writes cares.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Clean Nigerian Used 2008 Lexus RX350 Full Options For Sale For Just N7.950m / Does Logo Design Help Generate Income And Increase Sales? / Copywriter/content Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.