Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Why Do Some People Prefer Red Garri To White Garri? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why Do Some People Prefer Red Garri To White Garri? (694 Views)

What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? / White Garri And Yellow Garri Which Is Better. / 1 Paint Rubber Of Red Garri For 450 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some People Prefer Red Garri To White Garri? by Truvelisback(m): 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
Good day, fellas. Why do some people prefer red garri to white garri? My aunty gave my elder bro some white garri for free. So, he later gave me the white garri for free. According to him, he doesn't eat or drink white garri, that he prefer red garri. Is there anything wrong with white garri?
Re: Why Do Some People Prefer Red Garri To White Garri? by Corridon: 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
Because of the palm oil that is added to the red garri.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Prefer Red Garri To White Garri? by wis3(m): 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
Corridon:
the red one not only tastes better but looks better than the white one.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Prefer Red Garri To White Garri? by Corridon: 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
wis3:
the red one not only tastes better but looks better than the white one.
And when if you haven't eaten anything and soak it it will help stabilize your stomach because of the oil in it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Prefer Red Garri To White Garri? by mariahAngel(f): 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
The yellow garri looks more appealing and is less starchy and gummy when made to eba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some People Prefer Red Garri To White Garri? by Truvelisback(m): 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
Corridon:
And when if you haven't eaten anything and soak it it will help stabilize your stomach because of the oil in it.
So, white garri no dey stabilize abi?
Re: Why Do Some People Prefer Red Garri To White Garri? by Corridon: 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
Truvelisback:
So, white garri no dey stabilize abi?
Can you stay for a day without tasting oil?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Prefer Red Garri To White Garri? by wis3(m): 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
Corridon:
you could say that.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Prefer Red Garri To White Garri? by silvoclaira: 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
White Garri is for URCHIIIIIIN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some People Prefer Red Garri To White Garri? by Truvelisback(m): 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
Corridon:
Can you stay for a day without tasting oil?
Who wants to be a millionaire question. grin i need oil sha because i am a slim person.
Re: Why Do Some People Prefer Red Garri To White Garri? by Truvelisback(m): 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
Corridon:
Is it white garri harmful? He seemed to no eat nor drink the garri as though it's harmful to his health. Not that he told me, it's just my assumption.
Re: Why Do Some People Prefer Red Garri To White Garri? by Truvelisback(m): 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
mariahAngel:
The yellow garri looks more appealing and is less starchy and gummy when made to eba.
Also, it doesn't get spoil easily when u make eba with it. But i think my elder bro chose red garri for health sake. Although, he didn't tell me.
Re: Why Do Some People Prefer Red Garri To White Garri? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
You ask too much questions, just a year on here and you already have over 314 topics .
Re: Why Do Some People Prefer Red Garri To White Garri? by Sweetvie: 10:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
The red one taste and look better than white garri
Re: Why Do Some People Prefer Red Garri To White Garri? by Truvelisback(m): 4:03am On Sep 30, 2022
leody:
You ask too much questions, just a year on here and you already have over 314 topics .
E concern u? Na how much dem dey pay u for here?

(1) (Reply)

What Your Favorite Alcoholic Beverage? / Refined Or Whole Foods? / Vacancy( N100k- N1m/mth)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.