Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

What Will happen To You If You Stop Having Sex? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Will happen To You If You Stop Having Sex? (720 Views)

15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car / After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? / 5 Things That Will Happen Due To Lockdown In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will happen To You If You Stop Having Sex? by Evilblackman(m): 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
sad
So lately my neighbor , these guy has been yabbing me because I haven’t had sex for Almost 3 years now , I’m 22 and my body count is not upto 10 ,he also asked if i was gay , presumed i had no game too
Omo i felt sad .....
Please is it a bad thing, and can it affect your health??
I need opinions
Re: What Will happen To You If You Stop Having Sex? by flames007(m): 1:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
I'm 27. My body count is 1. If you keep you pee pee inside your cloth you will not die.

1 Like

Re: What Will happen To You If You Stop Having Sex? by Evilblackman(m): 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
flames007:
I'm 27. My body count is 1.
If you keep you pee pee inside your cloth you will not die.
Thank you abeg
If you talk they’ll say you are gay
Re: What Will happen To You If You Stop Having Sex? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
Evilblackman:
sad
So lately my neighbor , these guy has been yabbing me because I haven’t had sex for a Almost 3 years now , I’m 22 and my body count is not upto 10 ,he also asked if i was gay , presumed i had no game too
Omo i felt sad .....
Please is it a bad thing, and can it affect your health??
I need opinions

important question should be: WHY havent you had sex in 3yrs?! are the oloshoes in your area extinct or what?! dont you feel like getting jiggy sometimes?!??!
Re: What Will happen To You If You Stop Having Sex? by Newfoundlove: 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
U are not better than those who do tho
Re: What Will happen To You If You Stop Having Sex? by Evilblackman(m): 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

important question should be: WHY havent you had sex in 3yrs?! are the oloshoes in your area extinct or what?! dont you feel like getting jiggy sometimes?!??!

I use to feel it
But I have to masturbate to reduce it
I don’t like ashawo
And I’m an introvert I don’t really go out
Re: What Will happen To You If You Stop Having Sex? by Evilblackman(m): 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
Newfoundlove:
U are not better than those who do tho
I’m not saying it’s a bad thing to have sex
Not judging anyone here
I just don’t have money to spend
cry
Pussy is a myth
Re: What Will happen To You If You Stop Having Sex? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
Evilblackman:
I feel Hot
But I have to masturbate to reduce it
I don’t like ashawo
And I’m an introvert I don’t really go out

remember, masturbation should be a temporary substitute for real toto/sex, not a REPLACEMENT!!
go out there and get yourself a good woman.
Re: What Will happen To You If You Stop Having Sex? by Evilblackman(m): 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

remember, masturbation should be a temporary substitute for real toto/sex, not a REPLACEMENT!!
go out there and get yourself a good woman.
Yes i will thank you cry
Re: What Will happen To You If You Stop Having Sex? by Newfoundlove: 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
Evilblackman:

I’m not saying it’s a bad thing to have sex
Not judging anyone here
I just don’t have money to spend
cry
Pussy is a myth
Have sex then

Cos not having sex hasn't improved u
Re: What Will happen To You If You Stop Having Sex? by Evilblackman(m): 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
Newfoundlove:

Have sex then

Cos not having sex hasn't improved u

Where are you lets have the sex
So you’ll know if i can or not na

1 Like

Re: What Will happen To You If You Stop Having Sex? by Newfoundlove: 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
Evilblackman:

Why are you lets have the sex
So you’ll know if i can or not na

Helloo

U are evil

U are black

U are a man
grin grin
Re: What Will happen To You If You Stop Having Sex? by Evilblackman(m): 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
Newfoundlove:

Helloo

U are evil

U are black

U are a man
grin grin

I meant where grin
Mistake

It’s just a username by the way
Re: What Will happen To You If You Stop Having Sex? by Newfoundlove: 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
Evilblackman:

I meant where grin
Mistake

It’s just a username by the way

I will roughhandle u
Re: What Will happen To You If You Stop Having Sex? by Evilblackman(m): 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
Newfoundlove:

I will roughhandle u

Where Can i contact you on ?? Whatsapp? kiss
Re: What Will happen To You If You Stop Having Sex? by Newfoundlove: 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
Evilblackman:

Where Can i contact you on ?? Whatsapp? kiss

undecided
Re: What Will happen To You If You Stop Having Sex? by Evilblackman(m): 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
Newfoundlove:

undecided
Should i send an email? shocked
Instead?
Re: What Will happen To You If You Stop Having Sex? by Kingkyle1(m): 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
Newfoundlove:

I will roughhandle u

All these virgins claiming shaa.

Well, you're a man with some gingatic hairy balls behind that account
Re: What Will happen To You If You Stop Having Sex? by Evilblackman(m): 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
Kingkyle1:

All these virgins claiming shaa.

Well, you're a man with some gingatic hairy balls behind that account

I know right
The bastard think say I no know
Re: What Will happen To You If You Stop Having Sex? by Kingkyle1(m): 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
Evilblackman:

I know right
The bastard thing say I no know

cheesy grin
Re: What Will happen To You If You Stop Having Sex? by Talkshealth15: 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2022
You can now consult with a doctor from your phone and get treatment without going to the hospital physically. And it is even cheaper. Outpost Health have doctors available on the daily who are ready to help.
To book for a consultation now click: https://www.outpost.health/patients to register and find a doctor who will sort out your health needs.

(1) (Reply)

If You Have These 4 Medical Challenges, Eat More Of Carrots / Leave That Weight Burden Behind / What Is Mouth Tray/guard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.