Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,148 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Chop Boii's Murder And Message Left On The Wall With Blood Of The Deceased Revea - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chop Boii's Murder And Message Left On The Wall With Blood Of The Deceased Revea (5157 Views)

Photos Of The Young Lady Brutally Murdered Alongside Chop Boii In Abuja / Popular Abuja Musician Chop Boii And Three Friends Murdered / AY Covers His Daughter Michelle Makun With Blood Of God From Angela Okorie's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chop Boii's Murder And Message Left On The Wall With Blood Of The Deceased Revea by frankleesehi(m): 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
Earlier Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7356157/chop-boli-three-others-murdered

Chop Boii's Murder And Message Left On The Wall With Blood Of The Deceased Revealed

The message left on the wall with the blood of the victims in the brutal murder of singer Anpe Pankyes aka Chop Boii and three others has been revealed.

A friend of the singer had took to Twitter to share the news of the brutal murder of the singer, his producer's girlfriend, his producer' and a friend.

He also reiterated that the singer was not the target but was a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The producer and his girlfriend have been identified as Beerolings, Chop Boii's producer, and Blessing, his girlfriend.

The killing was said to have taken place on Monday, September 26 but their bodies were discovered on Tuesday, September 27 in the apartment belonging to the producer.

The singer, who hails from Plateau State but lives in Abuja and others was found murdered earlier this week at a residence at 62 Crescent, Gwarimpa.

The killers were allowed into the compound by security guard according to the friend who gave an update. He said the producer has a mini studio in his living room and that it was "routine" for people to freely come in

In the house, the killers proceeded to attack everyone they saw.

It was said that Neighbours heard the victims screaming but later heard people singing "Happy Birthday" believing it was a birthday celebration.

The killers were said to have washed up and left like nothing happened after killing the victims.

It was gathered that the producer and his girlfriend has been receiving threat from unknown persons and he did not understand why.

The friend said Chop Boii's hands and legs was reportedly tied his head was bashed, Blessing was hacked to death while Beerolings had his head broken open and his brains on the floor

With their blood, the killers wrote on the wall.

Chop Boii's severed hand was reportedly used to write "Him" on the wall.

Another message on the wall reads: "We told them not to play with her."

The friend said the Commissioner of Police and SCID have taken over the case.

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/09/29/chop-boiis-murder-and-message-left-on-the-wall-with-blood-of-the-deceased-revealed/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chop Boii's Murder And Message Left On The Wall With Blood Of The Deceased Revea by Newfoundlove: 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
Wetin HIM do

1 Like

Re: Chop Boii's Murder And Message Left On The Wall With Blood Of The Deceased Revea by sehin79(m): 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
the killers would be found and prosecuted... we clearly haven't heard the last of this...

5 Likes

Re: Chop Boii's Murder And Message Left On The Wall With Blood Of The Deceased Revea by Chizzyjforce: 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
You kill people because of a girlfriend... Nawaa oooo

2 Likes

Re: Chop Boii's Murder And Message Left On The Wall With Blood Of The Deceased Revea by devilmaycry: 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
This is serious
The rate at which celebs die these days is alarming
Re: Chop Boii's Murder And Message Left On The Wall With Blood Of The Deceased Revea by Dabillion: 12:19am On Sep 30, 2022
I dey here dey think say na deal gone wrong or cult related come be say na woman matter..God! Those bastard na fools, why kill a nigga because of b!cth na.. On God if I be the relative to those guys may dem butchered I go make sure I wipe every last soul of those killers family and relatives even if na the only thing i achieve before grave..omo am PAINED angry

2 Likes

Re: Chop Boii's Murder And Message Left On The Wall With Blood Of The Deceased Revea by Foodqueen(f): 3:29am On Sep 30, 2022
This is so bad
Re: Chop Boii's Murder And Message Left On The Wall With Blood Of The Deceased Revea by LEGALSER: 5:30am On Sep 30, 2022
frankleesehi:

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/09/29/chop-boiis-murder-and-message-left-on-the-wall-with-blood-of-the-deceased-revealed/

With this? It will be easy to find the killers. But I feel they shouldn't ignore the "Him" written, it could also mean that they were sent by a man who threatened them not to joke with him, the her in that write up could be a distraction. The Police and SCID should do a thorough investigation and within months, the killers could be found.

RIP to chopboii and others who lost their lives. It's quite a pathetic situation.
Re: Chop Boii's Murder And Message Left On The Wall With Blood Of The Deceased Revea by Baronthecelebri: 7:41am On Sep 30, 2022
Dabillion:
I dey here dey think say na deal gone wrong or cult related come be say na woman matter..God! Those bastard na fools, why kill a nigga because of b!cth na.. On God if I be the relative to those guys may dem butchered I go make sure I wipe every last soul of those killers family and relatives even if na the only thing i achieve before grave..omo am PAINED angry
why will you go out with another man's girl
Re: Chop Boii's Murder And Message Left On The Wall With Blood Of The Deceased Revea by Baronthecelebri: 7:44am On Sep 30, 2022
Serve them right, going out with another man's girl. And the girl is a fool for going out with bad guys.
Re: Chop Boii's Murder And Message Left On The Wall With Blood Of The Deceased Revea by davillian(m): 11:00am On Sep 30, 2022
In our hostel one evening we were out side playing Scrabble 2 guys came greeted us and went inside the next thing. We heard was gun shots
We all ran out of the compound
When we came back we got to find out he was a cultist he was with his gf but the killed only him and left.....
I hate it when idiots know thier targets and add innocent people into it....

2 Likes

Re: Chop Boii's Murder And Message Left On The Wall With Blood Of The Deceased Revea by delzbaba(m): 11:00am On Sep 30, 2022
everytime chop boii went into hiding he was at my house" wetin dat statement signify? why was he hiding often?
Re: Chop Boii's Murder And Message Left On The Wall With Blood Of The Deceased Revea by Aladdin1(m): 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
But am wondering! How do these kind of people sleep at night?. It takes only a person possessed by wicked mad demons. To carry out such gruesome murder on a fellow humanbeing created by God.Chai!!!
Re: Chop Boii's Murder And Message Left On The Wall With Blood Of The Deceased Revea by Dabillion: 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2022
BULLSHIT! angry, it doesn't give them the right to do what they did after all the b!tch has a choice to move who she wants to move with. Is only an insecure fool that will chicken out because has b!itch is moving with someone else. I pray dey root those bastards out that did this shit
Baronthecelebri:
why will you go out with another man's girl
Re: Chop Boii's Murder And Message Left On The Wall With Blood Of The Deceased Revea by Dabillion: 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
You're a BIG F00LL. Pray same fate don't happen to one of your own
Baronthecelebri:
Serve them right, going out with another man's girl. And the girl is a fool for going out with bad guys.

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Pictures Of Davido / Ini Edo Finds Love Again,meet Her New Boyfriend / I Need A Rest: Tiwa Savage Tells Hubby, Share Lovely Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.