Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,128 members, 7,842,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

We Started Nollycasting For Anyone Who Wants Be in Nollywood - Stephanie Linus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Started Nollycasting For Anyone Who Wants Be in Nollywood - Stephanie Linus (416 Views)

Stephanie Linus Rocks All White In New Photo / Stephanie Linus Visits 'Aquarius' The Rescue Ship In Italy (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Started Nollycasting For Anyone Who Wants Be in Nollywood - Stephanie Linus by IbileIfe: 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
We Started Nollycasting For Anyone Who Wants Be in Nollywood and even beyond Nollywood. - Stephanie Linus

Celebrated Nollywood star Stephanie Linus who is currently in the United States of America said she started her popular casting website, Nollycasting first to open doors for anyone who wants to become a successful actor and actress in Nollywood and also act in international movies.
"So anyone who wants to make it in acting like me, can have direct access to me and other top actors and directors in Nollywood and in the Nigerian film industry. And Nollycasting has been attracting casting directors from Hollywood and other film industries like Sky Italia came to Nollycasting for a young upcoming actress in Nollywood Onyinye and she went to Rome to act in a big crime thriller."

The young Nollywood actress, Onyinye Odokoro said:
"i had registered on Nollycasting. I have been registered on there for like two years and had done two short films for Stephanie Linus, for her gender-based violence initiative. I think she took notice of me from those shoots. And according to the casting director of the Sky Original Unwanted. She said they were looking for original African actors, so she googled and came upon the Nolly Casting website and she sent an email to Stephanie. Stephanie put it on the website. I was among those that was shortlisted for the audition. Stephanie told me to do the audition. I was actually on the set of "Dilemma" when I got the call to do the audition. I did the audition and sent it to her and a few weeks later, I got a call from Stephanie and she told me I had gotten the job based on auditions by other shortlisted actors from other countries in Africa. That was it. Next thing I knew I was applying for Visa. I was going to Rome and I was shooting on this very big project. And it was exciting. Yeah."

Stephanie Linus, who is a multiple award winning actor, model, brand ambassador and director, starring in movies and TV series in Nollywood and Hollywood and TV commercials such as in the popular GREE air conditioner advert said there are on going casting calls for roles in new movies, TV series and modelling in Lagos London, Paris and other cities in the world.

Nollycasting is open to all actors and models of all ages and races worldwide for new and old actors and models including roles for established actors

(1) (Reply)

Teni Surprises Secondary School Teacher With Brand New Car For World’s Teacher / Woman Accuse Employer Of Forcing Her To Breastfeed His Dogs While He Film(video) / Nigeria Celebrities Who Dressed More Than Blackpanther Wakanda Forever Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.