Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,833 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

What Is A Good Mileage For A Direct Belgium Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Is A Good Mileage For A Direct Belgium Car (1064 Views)

Please How Do Identify A Good Belgium Car Bumper / What Is The Maximum Mileage Of A Toyota Corolla? / How Come Many Tokunbo Cars For Sale In Nigeria Have 75,000 Mileage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is A Good Mileage For A Direct Belgium Car by Rwand: 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
Good Afternoon. So I bought my first car 2yrs ago and I wasn't so enlightened. I knew it was important to check the mileage of the car before making purchase but I was finding it hard reach the person who was supposed to help me run the vin and more, during that process, the dealers kept telling me it wasn't necessary to run vin, what was important was checking the chassis and engine for leaks and blah blah. At last I ended up buying a car with 330k miles on it. And in my opinion I didn't really have so much joy driving it, especially in the last 1yr. I was always already expecting what next was going to go bad and how long will I wait again before having to go the mechanic or electrician for one thing or the other. I've concluded that the high mileage on the vehicle was one major reason of reoccurring problems. Now I'm looking to buying a new car, direct Belgium and I'd like to know around what figure will be considered a good mileage to purchase. Thanks in advance!
Re: What Is A Good Mileage For A Direct Belgium Car by Sirnioking(m): 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
200k downwards is safer.
Re: What Is A Good Mileage For A Direct Belgium Car by Kokomo: 11:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
Rwand:
Good Afternoon. So I bought my first car 2yrs ago and I wasn't so enlightened. I knew it was important to check the mileage of the car before making purchase but I was finding it hard reach the person who was supposed to help me run the vin and more, during that process, the dealers kept telling me it wasn't necessary to run vin, what was important was checking the chassis and engine for leaks and blah blah. At last I ended up buying a car with 330k miles on it. And in my opinion I didn't really have so much joy driving it, especially in the last 1yr. I was always already expecting what next was going to go bad and how long will I wait again before having to go the mechanic or electrician for one thing or the other. I've concluded that the high mileage on the vehicle was one major reason of reoccurring problems. Now I'm looking to buying a new car, direct Belgium and I'd like to know around what figure will be considered a good mileage to purchase. Thanks in advance!

For Japanese cars that were brought in as toks, try not to go below 130k miles, for Nigeria used apart from mileage, ensure it has not been used for more than 2years and dont trust whatever the seller says, test drive hard, scan, check the fuel trim, if the seller show any sign of poor car maintainace or lack proper car maintainace knowledge, please dont be afraid to walk away. You will see something better.
Re: What Is A Good Mileage For A Direct Belgium Car by Rwand: 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2022
Kokomo:

For Japanese cars that were brought in as toks, try not to go below 130k miles, for Nigeria used apart from mileage, ensire it has not been used for more than 2years and dont trust whatever the seller says, test drive hard, scan, check the fuel trim, if the seller show any sign of poor car maintainace or lack proper car maintainace knowledge, please dont be afraid to work away. You will see something better.
Thanks and God bless boss!
Re: What Is A Good Mileage For A Direct Belgium Car by sunnymighty(m): 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2022
Sirnioking:
200k downwards is safer.

Not in all cases bro bought my Car at over 240k miles still running, but I make sure I serviced as at when due.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get This Android Screen Installed On My Mercedes Benz C300 ? / Best Coolant Available In Naija / Blue Full Light On Dashboard Won't Switch Off After Parking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.