Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Which Is The Best Immigration Office For Passport Reissue? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Is The Best Immigration Office For Passport Reissue? (502 Views)

Applying For Nigerian Visa Reissue Online / Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal / Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Immigration Office For Passport Reissue? by Dgoz(m): 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
Good Day Nairalanders,
I reside in Lagos but I would like to know which passport office other than Lagos I can go to for My Passport Reissue that will be faster than Lagos.

I was told in Lagos I would book an appointment which will take up to 2 months before I capture and then another 3 weeks before it comes out.

Any help guys?
Re: Which Is The Best Immigration Office For Passport Reissue? by PoliteActivist: 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
Dgoz:
Good Day Nairalanders,
I reside in Lagos but I would like to know which passport office other than Lagos I can go to for My Passport Reissue that will be faster than Lagos.

I was told in Lagos I would book an appointment which will take up to 2 months before I capture and then another 3 weeks before it comes out.

Any help guys?

Nonsense. Bribe expedites the whole thing
Re: Which Is The Best Immigration Office For Passport Reissue? by ohams1985(m): 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
Come to Bayelsa and get appointment date a day after payment. Did mine on the 24th of August, captured the next-day and my passport is out already.
Re: Which Is The Best Immigration Office For Passport Reissue? by Dgoz(m): 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
I was told it will cost me 45k for everything while the website says 25k
PoliteActivist:

Nonsense. Bribe expedites the whole thing
Re: Which Is The Best Immigration Office For Passport Reissue? by Dgoz(m): 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
How much did it cost total? And was it a new passport or Reissue?
ohams1985:
Come to Bayelsa and get appointment date a day after payment. Did mine on the 24th of August, captured the next-day and my passport is out already.
Re: Which Is The Best Immigration Office For Passport Reissue? by Dgoz(m): 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
And also how long did the whole process take? From the date you paid till the date you collected your passport?
ohams1985:
Re: Which Is The Best Immigration Office For Passport Reissue? by ohams1985(m): 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
It cost me 60k without all required documents needed, and it took three weeks for the passport to be ready for collection.
Dgoz:
How much did it cost total? And was it a new passport or Reissue?
Re: Which Is The Best Immigration Office For Passport Reissue? by Dgoz(m): 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ok. Thanks Man....I appreciate
ohams1985:
It cost me 60k without all required documents needed, and it took three weeks for the passport to be ready for collection.
Re: Which Is The Best Immigration Office For Passport Reissue? by ohams1985(m): 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
Dgoz:
Ok. Thanks Man....I appreciate
u re wlcm

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Predicted Ocean Gate Sub Disaster In 2013 / Arik Air’s Joburg Passengers Stranded In Lagos / Africa In 2013: 10 Things We've Learnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.