Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

I Should Be Held Responsible For What I Promise Nigerians, If Elected - Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Should Be Held Responsible For What I Promise Nigerians, If Elected - Obi (13837 Views)

IPOB To Orji Kalu: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Harmed, You Will Be Held Responsible / Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency / Cancelled Polling Units Across Kano Where Re Run Will Be Held (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Should Be Held Responsible For What I Promise Nigerians, If Elected - Obi by Newsmic: 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPaW1Cqsgu0

I Should Be Held Responsible For What I Promise Nigerians, If Elected President of Nigeria - Peter Obi (Video)

Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has stated that he should be held responsible for the promises he makes to Nigerians, if he is elected as Nigeria's president in 2023, IGBERETV reports.

Speaking during an interview on Arise Television, he said;

“I should be held responsible for what I promise Nigerians if elected President of Nigeria”

140 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Should Be Held Responsible For What I Promise Nigerians, If Elected - Obi by SlavaUkraini: 4:38am On Sep 30, 2022
Same way the Notorious Drug Baron should be held responsible for the Yahoo Yahoo Promises he made in 2015 and 2019 on behalf of Buhari.

Those Promises where never Kept. Nigeria is Far worse today than when they took over.

The Notorious Drug Baron must never be rewarded with a 4 year Mandate because he is a Sick Old Liar.

186 Likes 23 Shares

Re: I Should Be Held Responsible For What I Promise Nigerians, If Elected - Obi by Gentino(m): 5:05am On Sep 30, 2022
No doubt, obi would be both responsible and accountable president.

258 Likes 24 Shares

Re: I Should Be Held Responsible For What I Promise Nigerians, If Elected - Obi by Abdu81: 5:10am On Sep 30, 2022
What a word!!, I don't think I will tell you what my next move will be if I loose because know I will win-OBI

loaded intelligent.

181 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Should Be Held Responsible For What I Promise Nigerians, If Elected - Obi by Wisetrue99: 5:19am On Sep 30, 2022
Na so e suppose be!

No be person wey call himself, a man of integrity that lied to our faces, took Nigerians for granted and when held accountable, na to accuse, deny, make excuses and kill protesters him result to

Fellow Nigerians, we have got to get it right this time around!

145 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Should Be Held Responsible For What I Promise Nigerians, If Elected - Obi by Pells: 10:13am On Sep 30, 2022
No go promise and fail ooo before I use Ogun from Benin swear for you Bruuuh grin embarassed kiss

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Should Be Held Responsible For What I Promise Nigerians, If Elected - Obi by SenatePresdo(m): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2022
On Peter Obi mandate I stand Gidigba.

Not even a Thousand sickly Bola Tinubu can stop him.

139 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Should Be Held Responsible For What I Promise Nigerians, If Elected - Obi by FactBoyz: 10:14am On Sep 30, 2022
angry
Re: I Should Be Held Responsible For What I Promise Nigerians, If Elected - Obi by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 30, 2022
Our future president,,,
Tinubu Urchins what do u hav 2 say

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Should Be Held Responsible For What I Promise Nigerians, If Elected - Obi by Kizyte(m): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2022
Simple and short! Peter Obi is a leader with American vibes, they take responsibility for their actions, unlike that baba we have in Aso Rock.

If by this time and at your age, you cannot differentiate between a good leader and an agbero, you can never make it in life!

Please ask that kid below me @PlayerMeji if he was born when Peter Obi was a governor; pikin wey still dey suck 'bwest'.

94 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Should Be Held Responsible For What I Promise Nigerians, If Elected - Obi by PlayerMeji: 10:14am On Sep 30, 2022
Lol

Very Desperate fool..

The one you did in Anambra have you accepted its responsibility...

Modified
To all you ZombiedienDs quoting me, by now you should know I don't give a flying fukt about you. Obi is the most desperate of all the contestants in this race... And we know it is not for the good of Nigerians because even in his state Anambra, ipob is decimating lives per minute and the fool has not come to condemn them, is he in support or against them, nobody knows...

I guess it's time to denounce name-calling now, isn't it... Because I called obi a fool, right.? But you are quick to forget how often you and your ilks have called Tinubu a bastard, a drug lord, sick old man, etc...
As long as I keep seeing threads with Tinubu being labeled insulting names, obi too go dey collect!

Be wise @
Rollywise
Stanleyq
Thanksful
Kizyte
Novaris

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Should Be Held Responsible For What I Promise Nigerians, If Elected - Obi by bhella10: 10:14am On Sep 30, 2022
No need. You ain't going no where grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Should Be Held Responsible For What I Promise Nigerians, If Elected - Obi by ImoleNaija: 10:14am On Sep 30, 2022
Na today?
Wahala for those who believe what a politician says.

7 Likes

Re: I Should Be Held Responsible For What I Promise Nigerians, If Elected - Obi by Pandev(m): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2022
cheesy

you won't even be elected in the first place.

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Should Be Held Responsible For What I Promise Nigerians, If Elected - Obi by Beverlyjean(f): 10:15am On Sep 30, 2022
This election is between the wicked politicians and the masses ... its time to pay them back for the killings in October 20 2020,

Those that lost their finances thru kidnapping,

Those that lost loved ones due to insecurity,

Those that had their business ruined due to high cost

Those that can't feed their family properly again ,

Those that lost their loved ones thru suicide,

Those that lost their jobs

Those that dropped out if school due to financial difficulties,

Those that had to move back to the village cos they cudnt afford the urban life ,

Those that lost respect due to loss of finances ,

Those that lost their partners due to economic crisis,

Those that cant provide their family with what they promised due to the economic situation,

Those that have seen that their money in the bank is now worthless due to devaluation,

Those that have wasted their time at home due to ASUU

Those that can't get a job due to no connection despite graduating with fantastic grades

Those that can't travel to their home town due to insecurities

Those that lost their properties due to insecurities or economic problems

Those that still have their loved ones in kidnappers den

ALL BECAUSE OF APC GOVERNMENT. I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE WE STILL HAVE YOUTHS CAMPAIGNING FOR THEM ... THESE PEOLE ARE EVEN MORE DEMONIC THAN THESE EVIL POLITICIANS. OSIBANJO IS NOT EVEN CAMPAIGNING FOR TINUBU BECAUSE HE KNOWS HE IS A WRONG CHOICE

FOR GOD TO DELIVER YOU, HE WILL PROVIDE U WITH THE SOLUTION BUT WILL NOT FORCE YOU TO MAKE THE CHOICE . GOD HAD PROVIDED IS WITH THE SOLUTION, IT NOW IN OUR HANDS TO MAKE THAT CHOICE .

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Should Be Held Responsible For What I Promise Nigerians, If Elected - Obi by emmyw(m): 10:15am On Sep 30, 2022
I Just Hope The Right Candidate Delivers.

2 Likes

Re: I Should Be Held Responsible For What I Promise Nigerians, If Elected - Obi by Realists(m): 10:15am On Sep 30, 2022
Audio promises by online president of electronic republic.

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.
Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Should Be Held Responsible For What I Promise Nigerians, If Elected - Obi by emmabest2000(m): 10:16am On Sep 30, 2022
Tinubu's urchins will start shouting
Lies lies upandan grin

The one on top of me is writing book of lamentation with seriousness cheesy

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Should Be Held Responsible For What I Promise Nigerians, If Elected - Obi by Natashatenny: 10:16am On Sep 30, 2022
Obi is going far

9 Likes

Re: I Should Be Held Responsible For What I Promise Nigerians, If Elected - Obi by maureensylvia(f): 10:16am On Sep 30, 2022
Issoryt
I'll hold you by your word
Good luck to you

8 Likes

Re: I Should Be Held Responsible For What I Promise Nigerians, If Elected - Obi by kollinzgee(m): 10:16am On Sep 30, 2022
Yesoooooo!!!
In Obi we trust!

Meanwhile yabatech partime form is still available for sale,the post utme will be out next week,we are the surest plug for admission ,if interested click the link below for all into you need.

https://www.nairaland.com/7359239/yabatech-partime-still-sale-closing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Should Be Held Responsible For What I Promise Nigerians, If Elected - Obi by Honchoslim16(m): 10:16am On Sep 30, 2022
I don't like to argue...They don't know nothing

2 Likes

Re: I Should Be Held Responsible For What I Promise Nigerians, If Elected - Obi by Pandev(m): 10:16am On Sep 30, 2022
fraud. After killing Anambra youths and dump their bodies in rivers, go and answer to that crime first

84 Likes

Re: I Should Be Held Responsible For What I Promise Nigerians, If Elected - Obi by KingKO22: 10:16am On Sep 30, 2022
Lord of IPOB have spoken again. The pathetic liar of IPOB

He is fantasizing about presidency already. Someone should wake this IPOB candidate up

He can never be our president.

Failure

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Should Be Held Responsible For What I Promise Nigerians, If Elected - Obi by GoodHardDickk: 10:16am On Sep 30, 2022
That's what I'm talking about.

Remove religion remove ethnicity

Tell me one reason to vote Tinubu or Atiku over Obi

Just one, I'm waiting

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Should Be Held Responsible For What I Promise Nigerians, If Elected - Obi by oneMalik: 10:17am On Sep 30, 2022
Who we don hold b4 ?

we never hold OBJ & IBB na you we go come hold !

that kind thing no dey catch us again OBI we know you.

find another way to convince us you're not ready .

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Should Be Held Responsible For What I Promise Nigerians, If Elected - Obi by GardenOfGod(m): 10:17am On Sep 30, 2022
A responsible statement from a respected and transparent man who is ready not to blame PDP or APC for any failure.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Should Be Held Responsible For What I Promise Nigerians, If Elected - Obi by Igboland: 10:17am On Sep 30, 2022
Re: I Should Be Held Responsible For What I Promise Nigerians, If Elected - Obi by gbolswag(m): 10:17am On Sep 30, 2022
the fact remains obi won't win this election.....perhaps why is obi doing all the talking....why is his running mate not doing anything

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fisayo Soyombo Invited To Police Headquarters, Abuja / President Buhari Postpones Dinner With Lawmakers For Fear Of Boycott- Punch News / Buhari Made Nigeria Headquarter Of Poverty - Reno Omokri Tells APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.