Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

A Guy Known For Mocking Tinubu Health Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Guy Known For Mocking Tinubu Health Is Dead (3175 Views)

Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally / Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) / It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Known For Mocking Tinubu Health Is Dead by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
Life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Known For Mocking Tinubu Health Is Dead by EmeeNaka: 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
You stupidly want to accuse a dead person of condemning Tinubu. Where are the evidence of his statements against Tinubu?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Known For Mocking Tinubu Health Is Dead by successmatters(m): 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
APC are so full of lies.

28 Likes

Re: A Guy Known For Mocking Tinubu Health Is Dead by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
What a life, No one knows tomorrow, what you do today is what people will speak of tomorrow, no one is mocking anyone because of death, we should be careful of our utterances especially concerning what you don't have control over.

4 Likes

Re: A Guy Known For Mocking Tinubu Health Is Dead by Softmirror: 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
WHERE ARE THE COMMENTS HE MADE. SHOW US THE EVIDENCE TO THIS CLAIM. undecided

11 Likes

Re: A Guy Known For Mocking Tinubu Health Is Dead by lhordspy: 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
This wrong...

Dont celebrate the death of any man no matter what... Not even for politics
The op should please take that picture down. It is disrespectful to the family of the dead.

Let the dead stay dead.
And let God judge everyone accordingly.

7 Likes

Re: A Guy Known For Mocking Tinubu Health Is Dead by Asgard73: 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
Fake as the ..

Is this how low this urchins have gone

Apc is dangerously evil.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Guy Known For Mocking Tinubu Health Is Dead by WibusJaga: 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2022

Good people die.
Bad people die.
Even some people that pitied Tinubu have died too.

Infact, Tinubu is the one mocking Nigerians by contesting for President when he is obviously medically unfit.

9 Likes

Re: A Guy Known For Mocking Tinubu Health Is Dead by Millimann: 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
All these agbado urchins are full of evil.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Known For Mocking Tinubu Health Is Dead by LeoDeKing: 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
lhordspy:
This wrong...

Dont celebrate the death of any man no matter what... Not even for politics
The op should please take that picture down. It is disrespectful to the family of the dead.

Let the dead stay dead.
And let God judge everyone accordingly.
Celebrating the death of a man is wrong but wishing a man dead is right according to biafuro regulations abi? Not even for politics? So wishing someone dead for politics is the best abi?

It is disrespectful to the family of the dead but wishing someone dead gives the family of the intended victim a lot of respect shey?

It is not about probability, many wishing Tinubu dead because of his presidential ambition will certainly die before him.

It is unbelievable that human beings will be praying and fasting for a father, grandfather, husband, uncle and guardian to die simply because he has aspiration. This is exactly the case with Buhari and Tinubu won't be different.

They should continue praying and fasting so Tinubu should die since God is from biafuro.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Guy Known For Mocking Tinubu Health Is Dead by LeoDeKing: 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
WibusJaga:

Good people die.
Bad people die.
Even some people that pitied Tinubu have died too.

Infact, Tinubu is the one mocking Nigerians by contesting for President when he is obviously medically unfit.
Mr Chinedu, pls which doctor confirmed him unfit?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Known For Mocking Tinubu Health Is Dead by Col0gne(f): 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
Support and vouch for the candidate of your choice.

Avoid denigrating other people's choiced candidate.

In the end, only time reveals who we voted for.

Rest his soul.
Re: A Guy Known For Mocking Tinubu Health Is Dead by Owontime: 11:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
MAY HE REST IN PIECES.
HE WAS PROBABLY AN ARMED ROBBER, THAT'S THE PROFESSION OF MOST IPOB FOOLS.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Known For Mocking Tinubu Health Is Dead by Owontime: 11:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
MAY HE REST IN PIECES.
MAY THEIR LABOUR CONTINUE TO BE IN VAIN. AMEN.
Re: A Guy Known For Mocking Tinubu Health Is Dead by LeoDeKing: 11:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
Owontime:
MAY HE REST IN PIECES.
100/100
Re: A Guy Known For Mocking Tinubu Health Is Dead by basty: 11:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
It is well o
Re: A Guy Known For Mocking Tinubu Health Is Dead by Trapnews: 11:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

100/100
shocked
Re: A Guy Known For Mocking Tinubu Health Is Dead by obiekunie01: 11:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
sooo una trace the guy and killed him just to scare others from saying the the fact that tinubu is sick.

isoright!

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Known For Mocking Tinubu Health Is Dead by obiekunie01: 11:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
Owontime:
MAY HE REST IN PIECES.

like this guy ko?

6 Likes

Re: A Guy Known For Mocking Tinubu Health Is Dead by Innocentman86: 11:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
Dss,police,army etc shoulder do their job in tracing the op and knowing the cause of the young man's death.
Even though I'm a Yoruba muslim I condemn extreme politics and fighting dirty including killing opponent just to score cheap political points.
Rip funhso Williams
Re: A Guy Known For Mocking Tinubu Health Is Dead by lhordspy: 11:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Celebrating the death of a man is wrong but wishing a man dead is right according to biafuro regulations abi? Not even for politics? So wishing someone dead for politics is the best abi?

It is disrespectful to the family of the dead but wishing someone dead gives the family of the intended victim a lot of respect shey?

It is not about probability, many wishing Tinubu dead because of his presidential ambition will certainly die before him.

It is unbelievable that human beings will be praying and fasting for a father, grandfather, husband, uncle and guardian to die simply because he has aspiration. This is exactly the case with Buhari and Tinubu won't be different.

They should continue praying and fasting so Tinubu should die since God is from biafuro.

I do understand your point and pain. It pains me too when they engage in those irritating altitude of theirs.
But i feels this is different. If truly the guy is dead. Then i believe there is no need celebrating his dead. Nature already takes its course. Let God decides the rest.

I may engage in tough politics, fight dirty with the insane and miscreants. But one thing i will never engage in is dragging a dead man.

There is no down-limit a man can reach in life, than being dead. Dragging him for whatever he did while he was alive or celebrating his death is useless, inconsequential.
Re: A Guy Known For Mocking Tinubu Health Is Dead by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 11:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
igbotormentor:
Life

All you tinubu bastards are very senseless.

Imagine you celebrating a dead igbo guy.

God punish you without mercy.

Show us where he wished tinubu dead.

Mad man.
Re: A Guy Known For Mocking Tinubu Health Is Dead by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 11:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
Is Tinubu not in the hospital ? Is he not sick? Is he not passing urine through pipe to bag?

No one lied against Tinubu and no one hates him, all people are saying is that he is too old sick and not fit to rule Nigeria now.

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Known For Mocking Tinubu Health Is Dead by Nobody: 2:10am On Sep 30, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

All you tinubu bastards are very senseless.

Imagine you celebrating a dead igbo guy.

God punish you without mercy.

Show us where he wished tinubu dead.

Mad man.
Are you mad or something, if your life is miserable must you be foolish at the same, what is the meaning of all this trash, does it look like I posted it, you better stay in line before God started wasting everything precious and you will empty and miserable for your derailed life
Re: A Guy Known For Mocking Tinubu Health Is Dead by Prince111111: 2:14am On Sep 30, 2022
lhordspy:

I do understand your point and pain. It pains me too when they engage in those irritating altitude of theirs.
But i feels this is different. If truly the guy is dead. Then i believe there is no need celebrating his dead. Nature already takes its course. Let God decides the rest.

I may engage in tough politics, fight dirty with the insane and miscreants. But one thing i will never engage in is dragging a dead man.

There is no down-limit a man can reach in life, than being dead. Dragging him for whatever he did while he was alive or celebrating his death is useless, inconsequential.

just leave the Guy, he is not getting the point..too bad
Re: A Guy Known For Mocking Tinubu Health Is Dead by FreeStuffsNG: 2:17am On Sep 30, 2022
At 26 , he passed on. That is a bereavement to his parents. It is truly sad he went too soon.

Those still alive can learn a lesson about the horrible report of how he lived a bitter hate-filled bigotted life on the social media.

Nobody should wish death upon anyone. At 26 , only horrible parenting can be faulted for such a young fellow going online to wish death upon someone like Asiwaju who is old enough to be his grandfather. They did same to PMB too because they allowed on Nnamdi Kanu mess up their heads and conscience with hate for other Nigerians.

Like Prof Soludo has been crying to Igbo parents, do your job! Stop raising disrespectful hate-filled unpatriotic bigots. These children are not even useful to themselves or you their parent or the Igbo society.

Re: A Guy Known For Mocking Tinubu Health Is Dead by 9jahotblog: 3:44am On Sep 30, 2022
EmeeNaka:
You stupidly want to accuse a dead person of condemning Tinubu. Where are the evidence of his statements against Tinubu?
exactly where are the evidence here? Thanks for asking him that question. You have really burst him to corners with the truths. He won’t say nothing again. The drug baron Tinubu is a goner.
Re: A Guy Known For Mocking Tinubu Health Is Dead by Naijanascam: 5:01am On Sep 30, 2022
igbotormentor:
Life

Imagine someone's Papa doing the unthinkable because of the cursed crumbs from his agbado giver.......,.

You are loosing it little bit little bit and before you know it... you have lost it all
Re: A Guy Known For Mocking Tinubu Health Is Dead by Wisetrue99: 5:07am On Sep 30, 2022
Tinubu self don call people so many unprintable names yet he is still alive grin grin grin

Can you imagine if the reverse was the case If it was an opposition that is vying for this post and is this sick, can you just imagine what Tinubu would have said and done

I no understand this kind campaign strategy ooooo grin grin

So all those people wey don die abuse Tinubu bah grin grin

You just can't be an APC supporter and sound normal grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Known For Mocking Tinubu Health Is Dead by SlavaUkraini: 5:07am On Sep 30, 2022
Tinubu should not be surprised when people call him names.

He called Obasanjo an expired milk at the TBS during the 2019 electioneering campaign.

Today, he Piss and Shit on his body all over the place, while Obasanjo is still strong and healthy.
Re: A Guy Known For Mocking Tinubu Health Is Dead by techWriter3: 5:11am On Sep 30, 2022
APC not so full of untruths
Re: A Guy Known For Mocking Tinubu Health Is Dead by 9jahotblog: 5:57am On Sep 30, 2022
Wisetrue99:
Tinubu self don call people so many unprintable names yet he is still alive grin grin grin

Can you imagine if the reverse was the case If it was an opposition that is vying for this post and is this sick, can you just imagine what Tinubu would have said and done

I no understand this kind campaign strategy ooooo grin grin

So all those people wey don die abuse Tinubu bah grin grin

You just can't be an APC supporter and sound normal grin grin
lol you don burst his lies and propaganda already. God knows how many people Tinubu has sent to their early grave. Tinubu is a clueless mortal greedy being. He never meant well for the masses. Clueless drug baron that looted Lagos State treasury. Tinubu will surely pay for his sins he did to the People. He just started already. Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii niiii.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

WETIN DEY HAPPEN: Oyo State Street Presidential Election Opinion / Photos: Visits To Pres. Babangida: APC Vs PDP Seating Arrangements / PICTURES: Actual Urban Landmass Of Some Cities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.