Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Tinubu Now Wears Catheter Bag For Urine( Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Now Wears Catheter Bag For Urine( Pics (1279 Views)

Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People / Tinubu's Health Deteriorates, Wears Catheter Bag For Urine (pics) / New London Photo Fuels Rumour Bola Tinubu Now Wears Catheter Bag For Urine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Tinubu Now Wears Catheter Bag For Urine( Pics by Upliftment101: 12:04am On Sep 30, 2022
A new photograph of Bola Tinubu, presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), has emerged, where he wore an inner device believed to be a ‘catheter bag’ to expel urine, further raising questions about his frail health status, ahead of the 2023 general election.

A catheter is a device that collects urine into a drainage bag through an attached tube. It is typically used by people who cannot naturally pass urine.

The photo was released on Thursday afternoon by Mr Tinubu’s media aide Joe Igbokwe in a desperate attempt to douse concerns over his recent trip to London, including his absence at today’s peace accord signing in Abuja.

Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Peter Obi of the Labour Party (LP) were present at the event, where Mr Tinubu was represented by his running-mate Kashim Shettima.

The picture circulated on social media as a ‘proof of life’ showed Mr Tinubu meeting with the former interim chairman of the APC, Bisi Akande, and Najatu Muhammadu, a female chieftain of the party.

The Gazette gathered that the APC candidate had traveled to the United Kingdom, last weekend, a few days before the APC released the 422- member presidential campaign council (PCC) of the party.

His sudden trip has also fuelled speculations of another medical trip even as he claimed ‘fitted’ for marathon campaigns for the next year’s election.

Four medical doctors, including two surgeons, informed The Gazette that the outline of the “urinary bag” was apparent in Mr Tinubu’s photo.

In February, The Gazette published a video of Mr Tinubu’s visit to the palace of Awujale of Ijebuland in Ijebu Ode that revealed how his flowing garment was soaked from behind when he stood up to address visitors at the palace. One of his security aides could be seen frantically covering his nose in the video.

The footage elicited criticism from Nigerians, with many saying it suggested that the APC presidential candidate was suffering from urinary incontinence.

Aside from his health status, Mr Tinubu had consistently made slurred and incoherent comments at public functions.

The former Lagos governor has, however, emphasised that it is “unnecessary” for him to be physically fit to rule Nigeria, stressing that he was seeking to be president because he has the necessary mental alertness to govern a diverse and developing nation like Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Now Wears Catheter Bag For Urine( Pics by Upliftment101: 12:06am On Sep 30, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Now Wears Catheter Bag For Urine( Pics by Upliftment101: 12:11am On Sep 30, 2022
I really feel sorry for Tinubu. Honestly. I have elderly ones at home and Can totally relate to his condition. He should just rest. It’s not a do or die affair.
Let’s do away with tribalism. PLEASE. Tinubu should rest. He is not well.
I seriously hate when I castigate him, and I’m sure a lot of people feel same too.
Let’s forget about tribalism. My yoruba people should try reason and gave facts. Please

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Now Wears Catheter Bag For Urine( Pics by Fortruth: 12:14am On Sep 30, 2022
Upliftment101:
I really feel sorry for Tinubu. Honestly. I have elderly ones at home and Can totally relate to his condition. He should just rest. It’s not a do or die affair.
I seriously hate when I castigate him, and I’m sure a lot of people feel same too.
Let’s forget about tribalism. My yoruba people should try reason and gave facts. Please

The truth is it is beyond tribalism... You have nations that were subjugated by British criminals and those nations are under mind control to be liking EPL, henny, dance and party, all to keep them distracted while resources meant to enrich them are stolen abroad.....

We remain the biggest Nigger nation instead of several promising and rich African nations...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Now Wears Catheter Bag For Urine( Pics by pedel: 12:30am On Sep 30, 2022
To help the Obi supporters and Ipobians, I have released the picture of Ashiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu and Chief Bisi Akande urinating on themselves.
Since you have decided to keep your brain dull by feeding it with lies and junk, here is a picture to share with other Obi-imbeciles.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Now Wears Catheter Bag For Urine( Pics by Fortruth: 12:32am On Sep 30, 2022
pedel:
To help the Obi supporters and Ipobians, I have released the picture of Ashiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu and Chief Bisi Akande urinating on themselves.
Since you have decided to keep your brain dull by feeding it with lies and junk, here is a picture to share with other Obi-imbeciles.

The picture- pee free or pee full, show people that have nothing to offer Black people except a Nigger status so that Britain can remain enriched with more EPL state of the art stadiums to glue your shythole eyes to the television
Re: Tinubu Now Wears Catheter Bag For Urine( Pics by Efuaye(m): 12:32am On Sep 30, 2022
Only Tinubu and his wife know the reason for his craving to be president of Nigeria!
But Nigeria deserves more than this at these trying times!

I feel for him and pray to God to heal him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Now Wears Catheter Bag For Urine( Pics by Fortruth: 12:35am On Sep 30, 2022
Efuaye:
Only Tinubu and his wife know the reason for his craving to be president of Nigeria!

Why?

Why waste your prayer....

At least he has billions to get the medical attention that millions of blackies can't get.

Let him be a symbol that your money cannot buy everything.... just like Ekweremadu that today is begging people to help his daughter after being caught smuggling a human being into England..

Nigeria has happened to them and its about DAYUM time
Re: Tinubu Now Wears Catheter Bag For Urine( Pics by Gentlechika(m): 12:37am On Sep 30, 2022
Never seen someone as desperate as BAT.
Re: Tinubu Now Wears Catheter Bag For Urine( Pics by Upliftment101: 12:55am On Sep 30, 2022
Efuaye:

Exactly
Re: Tinubu Now Wears Catheter Bag For Urine( Pics by wallarwallar(m): 1:24am On Sep 30, 2022
Upliftment101:

No be only tinubu dey contest so what is dis noise about tinubu .. Vote ur candidate
Re: Tinubu Now Wears Catheter Bag For Urine( Pics by Feadalezchicken: 2:49am On Sep 30, 2022
I pray to almighty I get to tinubu’s age, as wealthy and powerful as he is and even beyond that.. I have never cajoled him because of his health, I respect him so much. But nature has taken the baton away from him let him go and rest for the sake of his health embarassed
I rest my case
Re: Tinubu Now Wears Catheter Bag For Urine( Pics by KanwuliaExtra: 2:56am On Sep 30, 2022
O ga oooi
Re: Tinubu Now Wears Catheter Bag For Urine( Pics by APCnaPDP: 6:53am On Sep 30, 2022
Tinubu please hand over to Osibanjo. It is okay to age and be sick, just do the right thing.
Re: Tinubu Now Wears Catheter Bag For Urine( Pics by Mynd44: 7:57am On Sep 30, 2022

(1)

Kwara Coalition For Peter Obi Begins Free Medical Outreach(photo) / Nigerian Government Shouldn't Twist Appeal Court Ruling On IPOB Leader-Falana / Wike Rejected Zoning To Southeast,his Antics Pushed Peter Obi Out Of PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.