Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Labour Party Fund Raising (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Fund Raising (pics) (1316 Views)

Top Member Of Obidients Exposed Looted Party Fund Used To Buy Properties / Please, Is This An Authentic Labour Party Fund Raising Account? / Botched PDP Building: Okwesilieze Wants EFCC To Investigate Political Party Fund (2) (3) (4)

Re: Labour Party Fund Raising (pics) by BATified2023: 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2022
toneroforever:

I doubt it. No sane person will try to spend such an amount on a project that is destined to fail. It could be a publicity stunt,we've already seen the fake bishop's version. Tinubu is capable of any bad thing u can imagine.
u igbos will cry fire
Re: Labour Party Fund Raising (pics) by toneroforever(m): 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos will cry fire

So u can't simply advise Tinubu to quit active politics & attend to his health. If he was u grandpa, will u in all honesty encourage him like u do now.
Re: Labour Party Fund Raising (pics) by AgentGoat: 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Even the Muslims among my Yoruba brothers are donating massively.

Your efforts towards taking back Nigeria will be written in gold. You're showing the old thieves that people are the structure and not some pot-bellied agbada/dashiki wearing crooks.

Let me see what I can drop too.

Tinubu who everyone is disgusted with got such amount from a supporter.

Now, close your eyes for a few seconds and imagine how many people—captains of big businesses too— that would be willing to lay their treasures at the feet of Obi who is loved everywhere and who is better than Tinubu in every ramification.

Just for a few seconds.

So obi na igbo people project true true. If not, why are you so surprise a muslim donated? Una sabi cast una sef.

Election Will Not Hold In Some Part Of Edo And Delta State Too - IPOB / Deji Adeyanju:Obi In His 8 Years Rule Should Have Built A Dam in Anambra / See What This Photo Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is Saying--photo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8