Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,377 members, 7,853,684 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:36 PM

Online Course Creation Bootcamp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Online Course Creation Bootcamp (375 Views)

Why Buy An Online Course When Youtube Is Free ? / Amazon Kdp Bootcamp. A Lifetime Payment Returns / JAMB Profile Creation And Login Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Course Creation Bootcamp by covenantsat(m): 9:37am On Sep 30, 2022
In 2018, I started creating online courses and I have learnt alot along the way. The beauty of having an online course is that you are able to scale your impact and reach people all over the world.

Packaging your knowledge into online courses and selling them to people is a profitable business.

Is there not something you know that others need to know?
- Can you design something that keeps people wondering how you did it?
- Can you write a book?
- Can you teach someone how to self-published your book?
- Do you sell a skill or anything at all?

If you do, then you can teach others and make money doing so.

Join me in a two days ONLINE COURSE CREATION bootcamp, where I will practically teach you how to CREATE, AUTOMATE and MONETIZE your online courses. This is for both smartphone and laptop users.

OUTLINE:
1. How to choose an online course that sells.
2. Types of online courses.
3. How to create an online course (A step-by-step guide)
4. How to AUTOMATE the sales of your online courses.
5. How to MONETIZE your online courses.
6. How to fast track sales of your online courses. AND LOTS MORE.

As a bonus, when you sign up you will be given free access to my smartphone graphic design course worth N2000.

For today only, you can sign up for this ONLINE COURSE CREATION BOOTCAMP for a discount price of N1500 after which it goes back to it's original price.

Make payment to the account details below.

Account number: 2472637019

Acc name: Saturday Covenant Neenorbari

Bank Type: First City Monument Bank (FCMB)

Afterwards, send proof of payment via inbox or WhatsApp to 2348161657411.

See you on the other side.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Buhari Sacks Nysc Dg / EA Sport X Nysc Camp / Nysc Crested Cap Available In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.