Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Dino Melaye: Atiku Did Not Relocate To Dubai He Went To Further His Education - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Atiku Did Not Relocate To Dubai He Went To Further His Education (14752 Views)

Melaye: Atiku, Tinubu Should Take Medical, Drugs Tests / Dino Melaye: Atiku Won’t Allow Wike Pull Down PDP / Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Did Not Relocate To Dubai He Went To Further His Education by Viraltrends123: 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2022
broadman20:

I only asked a question which you have not been able to give answers to;

What is the lot of NITEL AND NEPA the privatisation that Atiku your master supervised? And you are jumping up and down.

Come to think of it, what was the assessment Obasanjo gave to your Atiku after working with him?

Obansnjo called him a THIEF and a man who depend solely on furtune tellers.

For you to feel that Nigerians will take this statement made by Obasanjo lightly makes you a patient who requires to see a doctor as soon as possible.

I believe you know that Atiku was not the only person who worked with Obasanjo from 1999 to 2007.

Anyway, I know most of you are doing this for material gains but also know that you are playing with your future and that of your family.
Shut the fok up, if Atiku is a thief, Obasanjo too must be a theif, what are you even saying, its just like those hailing Osinbanjo saying if he is president, things would be far better.

Both Obasanjo and Atiku lead and they did greatly well, everyone knows that Obasanjo hates him because he didn't let Obasanjo go for a third term.

Atiku has great plans for Nigeria, privatization of NEPA, NITEL, NNPC, removal of subsidy which you all hated him for, is it not we are planning to do for a better future, should the government even be in control of all these, government is a regulatory body not an investment hub, governments helps investment.

Now we have IBEDC, IKEDC, etc, controlled by private sectors, and they are doing well, paying the government license fee, also paying tax, and the CEOs would make sure no one steal his money. that's how it should be.

Atiku-is-coming
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Did Not Relocate To Dubai He Went To Further His Education by jos1234: 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
Haa....., Demo is something else
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Did Not Relocate To Dubai He Went To Further His Education by jos1234: 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
Haa....., Deno is something else
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Did Not Relocate To Dubai He Went To Further His Education by 417mokolade: 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
How funnyHow funny...
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Did Not Relocate To Dubai He Went To Further His Education by awajis78: 3:51pm On Sep 30, 2022
thisweekng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkNWbRnoimw

In an interview with Aise TV Dino was asked how Atiku will manage the Japa Syndrome, since Atiku is Japa personified.

In response, Dino said, Atiku did not relocate to Dubai, he only went to Dubai to further his Education.

He went to Dubai to further his Education, when he has a University in Nigeria.

short up lier
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Did Not Relocate To Dubai He Went To Further His Education by kkonyeji(m): 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
LIES FROM THE DEVIL'S MOUTH IN THE PIT OF HELL
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Did Not Relocate To Dubai He Went To Further His Education by clothingonline(m): 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
Dino
Reno
Ffk
David hudeyin

All of u dey look for money
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Did Not Relocate To Dubai He Went To Further His Education by zumbigbo(m): 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2022
Lol...masters in Triangular Prisms.. grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Did Not Relocate To Dubai He Went To Further His Education by chaloskyx: 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
He could not further his education in Nigeria abi? yet its the same Nigeria he wants to lead
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Did Not Relocate To Dubai He Went To Further His Education by broadman20: 9:33pm On Sep 30, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Shut the fok up, if Atiku is a thief, Obasanjo too must be a theif, what are you even saying, its just like those hailing Osinbanjo saying if he is president, things would be far better.

Both Obasanjo and Atiku lead and they did greatly well, everyone knows that Obasanjo hates him because he didn't let Obasanjo go for a third term.

Atiku has great plans for Nigeria, privatization of NEPA, NITEL, NNPC, removal of subsidy which you all hated him for, is it not we are planning to do for a better future, should the government even be in control of all these, government is a regulatory body not an investment hub, governments helps investment.

Now we have IBEDC, IKEDC, etc, controlled by private sectors, and they are doing well, paying the government license fee, also paying tax, and the CEOs would make sure no one steal his money. that's how it should be.

Atiku-is-coming

You are a Fool and confused kid, I never knew I've been typing mentally challenged idoit from the hospital.

If Obasanjo hated Atiku did the American where he committed corruption hated him too.

From record I've checked about you, you are a high level criminal who thinks that if Atiku becomes president it will be Uhuru for you.

May God punish you there for wishing Nigeria Atiku, idoit and confused brat like you.
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Did Not Relocate To Dubai He Went To Further His Education by Venekconsultt: 1:40am On Oct 01, 2022
Boss dey ur day o, na out of point u dey talk
Johnn74:

But some Nigerians are still rushing to Ghana and Cameroon and Senegal here in Africa to bag degrees despite the fact that South African Universities and Some Egypt and USA And Canadian and some others have stronger unis ranking better!!. Its all a matter of personal choice Biko!!!.
BTW,Some Muslims would still prefer Saudi Arabia grin and Dubai for studies instead of USA! Especially those when love Mecca wella grin Kinda weird .

Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Did Not Relocate To Dubai He Went To Further His Education by Johnn74: 5:12am On Oct 01, 2022
Venekconsultt:
Boss dey ur day o, na out of point u dey talk
You dey ur dey na total out of point u dey misyarn.Don't know why this is funny. Abeg person fit help me check the ranking of N-ig-er-i-a-n b-a-s-e-d almighty university for w-o-r-l-d R-a-n-k-i-n-g?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Did Not Relocate To Dubai He Went To Further His Education by bayelsaowei(m): 5:24am On Oct 01, 2022
Parachoko:
He go do 4 years programme for Dubai

He didn't find his University in Adamawa worthy
I hope Nigerians choose better...the reasons these fools are dishing out to support their old candidates are quite funny and annoying...Nigerians should develop sense oo..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PTF Probe Report: Obasanjo’s Vindication Of Buhari Wrong / FG Reverses Suspension Of Mary Eta As DG, NWDC / Sule Lamido: Buhari Has Not Changed From Who He Was In 1983 When He Plotted Coup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.