Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Reports Of Gunfire, State TV Go Off Air - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Reports Of Gunfire, State TV Go Off Air (24098 Views)

Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Heavy Gunfire At Several Military Camps / Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) / Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Reports Of Gunfire, State TV Go Off Air by meobizy(f): 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2022
Intellectual comments and front page topics are mutually exclusive.
Re: Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Reports Of Gunfire, State TV Go Off Air by Goodbadbowy419: 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
Kasssandra:

I have listened to myself...we are very mature for democracy.

Don't let anyone decieve you.

It is because you have never lived under army rule, or known the pain of army rule...that is why you are talking like that.

We are mature for democracy. We have had 20 years or more of democratic rule.
Well I’m still OBIdient
Re: Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Reports Of Gunfire, State TV Go Off Air by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
Goodbadbowy419:

Well I’m still OBIdient

So why are you in favour of millitary rule then?

Be careful what you wish for.
Re: Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Reports Of Gunfire, State TV Go Off Air by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2022
Sholaco:
This is what Nigeria need right now but the toothless bulldog wouldn't act

LOL

This is the second coup Burkina is getting since last year.

Plus, I assure you, you won't like millitary rule. It was worse than what we have now.
Re: Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Reports Of Gunfire, State TV Go Off Air by ken6488(m): 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2022
viqSmallz:
Africans, always craving for power. Giver them power watch them misuse it.
France at it again

1 Like

Re: Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Reports Of Gunfire, State TV Go Off Air by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
Kasssandra:

So what do you want France to do? Send in troops to stop the plot, and be accused of interference?

They've been down that path before, i guess it is time they stopped

Plus we have something called agency. Instead of planning coup, resign from the army and join politics. Achieve your goals that way. If Nzeogwu had done just that in 1965, miillions of people would have been alive by now.

Join politics as how n how has dat help African countries? A leader will want to rule for life even after the expiration of is 4 or 6 year term....I support any forceful changeover of hard core selfish African leaders who have over stayed there limits in power.

1 Like

Re: Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Reports Of Gunfire, State TV Go Off Air by Cromagnon: 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2022
viqSmallz:
Africans, always craving for power. Giver them power watch them misuse it.
they use it just fine..... Just not fit you. You how much of your power have you used wisely. You have the power to vote, you have the power to run for elective office but you chose to be lamenting on social media instead of doing the work. You're waiting for awoof ba. You think say you wise
Re: Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Reports Of Gunfire, State TV Go Off Air by Fortruth: 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2022
That’s just blacks being blacks….

Doing the bidding of Oyibo foreign companies
Re: Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Reports Of Gunfire, State TV Go Off Air by viqSmallz(m): 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
Cromagnon:
they use it just fine..... Just not fit you. You how much of your power have you used wisely. You have the power to vote, you have the power to run for elective office but you chose to be lamenting on social media instead of doing the work. You're waiting for awoof ba. You think say you wise

And you know me so well to accuse me of not doing. Funny how the subject is about a coup and you switch gear to another thing.
Dimwit
Re: Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Reports Of Gunfire, State TV Go Off Air by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

Join politics as how n how has dat help African countries? A leader will want to rule for life even after the expiration of is 4 or 6 year term....I support any forceful changeover of hard core selfish African leaders who have over stayed there limits in power.

And has milltary rule turned Africa into a developed continent?

Think, man, think!

Also, democracy is hard work. We all sit down and complain about how X is ruling forever, but if they ask you to run for councillor in your LGA..to start somewhere, you will suddenly remember that you are very busy.

1 Like

Re: Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Reports Of Gunfire, State TV Go Off Air by Cromagnon: 7:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
viqSmallz:

And you know me so well to accuse me of not doing. Funny how the subject is about a coup and you switch gear to another thing.
Dimwit
If you were doing you will not be online lamenting. How many times do you see angry politician here.? slowpoke
Re: Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Reports Of Gunfire, State TV Go Off Air by viqSmallz(m): 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2022
Cromagnon:
If you were doing you will not be online lamenting. How many times do you see angry politician here.? slowpoke
Lol. I am not angry politician, you would have known this if you weren’t a dummy. Also, neither am I an angry soul like you. Dumb dumb dummy.
Re: Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Reports Of Gunfire, State TV Go Off Air by fxexperts: 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
mrvitalis:
France would not rest till the cause major war in Africa
I don't know what is wrong with you all blacks, blaming everyone but yourself. I am the one responsible for your pooing in your toilet today. joker.

Lionize:
There is something about Africans I am yet to figure out. Are they actually intellectually inept as some westerners think? Even many Africans abroad have very low self esteem and psychologically aggressive towards fellow Africans. There is something fundamentally wrong with the blacks I am yet to figure out.
You are perfectly correct. I think there is actually something fundamentality wrong with blacks. just take a look at the guy I quoted above.

BigBelleControl:
West Africa has the worst democracy in Africa. Nigeria, Ghana and Senegal are trying democracy wise. In all of these, French influence cant be rule out of these mutiny and coup everywhere.
The same France that they kicked out of their country ever since then they have been behaving like animals from one coup to another and you still have the guts to blame France. you are all a joke.
Re: Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Reports Of Gunfire, State TV Go Off Air by phemmyfour: 8:43am On Oct 01, 2022
Africa n coup
Re: Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Reports Of Gunfire, State TV Go Off Air by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:49am On Oct 01, 2022
Kasssandra:

Think, man, think!

Also, democracy is hard work. We all sit down and complain about how X is ruling forever, but if they ask you to run for councillor in your LGA..to start somewhere, you will suddenly remember that you are very busy.

Willl they even allow me to run as councillor except I "belong"....I can't spill blood for power.
Also there have been better military rulers around the world n Africa is no exception. Late Thomas traore santara of Burkina Faso and even our own late gen Sani abacha were w/o of examples.
Re: Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Reports Of Gunfire, State TV Go Off Air by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 01, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

Willl they even allow me to run as councillor except I "belong"....I can't spill blood for power.
Also there have been better military rulers around the world n Africa is no exception. Late Thomas traore santara of Burkina Faso and even our own late gen Sani abacha were w/o of examples.

Then stop complaining and accept your bad government

Good governance is not a free gift..it is paid for with sweat, tears and blood.
Re: Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Reports Of Gunfire, State TV Go Off Air by Venekconsultt: 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
I'm still wondering the reason for the security crises in Africa tho am yet to blame the french management of the situation but in all when I remember the Mali issues too I don't just can't refreain from attacking the french management.
mrvitalis:
France would not rest till the cause major war in Africa
Re: Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Reports Of Gunfire, State TV Go Off Air by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2022
Kasssandra:

Then stop complaining and accept your bad government

Good governance is not a free gift..it is paid for with sweat, tears and blood.

Why won't I complain or u think as a tax payer I should not demand for what is right 4me as a Nigerian.
Wetin u knw wey be free gift n good governance, haven't Nigerians paid the price already,have they not suffered enough even in the midst of plenty?
Well it types those wey something go better alone dem go dam others....
Re: Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Reports Of Gunfire, State TV Go Off Air by Cromagnon: 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
Kasssandra:

Think, man, think!

you de mind our pipo?
They're all looking for giveaway.
Re: Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Reports Of Gunfire, State TV Go Off Air by Cromagnon: 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
viqSmallz:

Lol. I am not angry politician, you would have known this if you weren’t a dummy. Also, neither am I an angry soul like you. Dumb dumb dummy.
Any politician. Not angry
I know you're not a politician, that's why you're here instead of at party meetings lamenting.
And you're definitely an angry soul
Guess who's the dumbdummy
You are
Re: Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Reports Of Gunfire, State TV Go Off Air by Cromagnon: 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

Why won't I complain or u think as a tax payer I should not demand for what is right 4me as a Nigerian.

What have you gained with your mouthed demand?
You think making soundless noise on social media is effective demand?

Wetin u knw wey be free gift n good governance, haven't Nigerians paid the price already,have they not suffered enough even in the midst of plenty?

No, we haven't paid the price of good governance
We are simply paying the price of laziness

If you think good governance is expensive try laziness

Well it types those wey something go better alone dem go dam others....
Re: Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Reports Of Gunfire, State TV Go Off Air by Cromagnon: 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

Who is stopping you?
There are over 80 parties in Nigeria and you can form your own.
But you'd rather make excuses
Who must you spill blood except in self defence?

yet bfaso and Nigeria were a mess under and after them
Re: Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Reports Of Gunfire, State TV Go Off Air by viqSmallz(m): 9:25am On Oct 02, 2022
Cromagnon:

Any politician. Not angry
I know you're not a politician, that's why you're here instead of at party meetings lamenting.
And you're definitely an angry soul
Guess who's the dumbdummy
You are
Lol. How do you know I haven’t been attending party meetings? Like how? That’s the reason I called you a dummy. You keep proving it.
Plus my comment was not even a lamentation. Another proof You just a dummy.
Lol. An angry soul would not be engaging you. Dumbo pained ass. Lol
Re: Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Reports Of Gunfire, State TV Go Off Air by poseidon12: 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
modsfucker:

But Shettima is neither Fulani nor Hausa, abi you're too daft to know that?

Shettima is Kanuri. But Kanuri and Fulani are working together.
Re: Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Reports Of Gunfire, State TV Go Off Air by modsfucker: 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
poseidon12:

Shettima is Kanuri. But Kanuri and Fulani are working together.

Fulani and Kanuris have an age-long cold war between them.
Re: Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Reports Of Gunfire, State TV Go Off Air by Incredible128: 11:19am On Oct 03, 2022
salbis:
Some military rules are better than democracy.
name one
Re: Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Reports Of Gunfire, State TV Go Off Air by Cromagnon: 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
viqSmallz:

Lol. How do you know I haven’t been attending party meetings? Like how? That’s the reason I called you a dummy. You keep proving it.
Plus my comment was not even a lamentation. Another proof You just a dummy.
Lol. An angry soul would not be engaging you. Dumbo pained ass. Lol
Ha
E pain am
Angry souls consume themselves
All I have to do is sit back and enjoy the show
Enjoy your dumminess
We will see if you attend or not
Shebi it's social media
You can talk but you cannot run away from the facts
Re: Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Reports Of Gunfire, State TV Go Off Air by viqSmallz(m): 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
Cromagnon:
Ha
E pain am
Angry souls consume themselves
All I have to do is sit back and enjoy the show
Enjoy your dumminess
We will see if you attend or not
Shebi it's social media
You can talk but you cannot run away from the facts

Young man, no such word as dumminess. Its either being dumb or being you. grin grin
Ciao muchacho.
Re: Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Reports Of Gunfire, State TV Go Off Air by babyboy4every1: 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
salbis:
Some military rules are better than democracy.
Nit some but most
Re: Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Reports Of Gunfire, State TV Go Off Air by babyboy4every1: 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
Pells:
Not new
What ever it takes to make the country better angry
You're right. The end justifies yhe means
Re: Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Reports Of Gunfire, State TV Go Off Air by babyboy4every1: 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
Agbadocassava:

Reason why we need to vote for Tinubu

Tinubu that is useless than Africa itself
Re: Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Reports Of Gunfire, State TV Go Off Air by babyboy4every1: 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kasssandra:
Lol

Remember when there was coup last time im this country of Burkina Faso and some Nairalanders were.celebrating and even wishing it happened here?

See the effect of coup ..more coups

So are the people speaking or is it just the usual power hungry gent with a gun that ia speaking?

Democracy better pass army rule. Much better.
Democracy is the worst system of govt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Is The Biggest Billionaire Loser In 2018-see Current Net Worth / Russia Stages Massive Invasion War Games Off Ukraine(Pix) / Fake Kenyan Lawyer Who Won 26 Cases, Arrested!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.