Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Sanni Abacha Is Greatly Loved By The Ijaws!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sanni Abacha Is Greatly Loved By The Ijaws!! (508 Views)

Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone / Coronavirus Lockdown Bank Scam Alert: Warn Your Loved Ones For Their Safety / Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanni Abacha Is Greatly Loved By The Ijaws!! by GreatBoss: 11:03am On Sep 30, 2022
October I and ijaw nation the importance of October I 1996 to ijaw nation is very memorable because the Jerusalem of ijaw nation was created by late General SANI ABACHA A kanuri man also 1997 ogbe ijoh town was made headquarter of warri south west local government area of Delta state by late Abacha in summary Abacha is a blessing to ijaw nation

Even in the Ijaw Republic, a place will be named after Abacha.
The Headquaters of the Ijaw Socio Cultural Organizations known as Ijaw House. The road is presently known as Sanni Abacha way. To Ijaw people, Sanni Abacha is an Ijaw man.
Re: Sanni Abacha Is Greatly Loved By The Ijaws!! by nosleep: 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
Abacha and buhari and is followers has finished Nigeria completely and you're here saying ijaws love the greatest looters that has crumble the destiny's of Nigerians. May you received sense in Jesus name. Sense far from you.

1 Like

Re: Sanni Abacha Is Greatly Loved By The Ijaws!! by GreatBoss: 8:46am On Oct 01, 2022
nosleep:
Abacha and buhari and is followers has finished Nigeria completely and you're here saying ijaws love the greatest looters that has crumble the destiny's of Nigerians. May you received sense in Jesus name. Sense far from you.

Abacha love Ijaws.
Re: Sanni Abacha Is Greatly Loved By The Ijaws!! by mysticwarrior(m): 9:30am On Oct 01, 2022
During Abacha's regime, the Ijaws were heavily marginalized and their lands was plundered by oil companies, and the Ijaws were forced to cried out for "the kaiama declaration in 1998"

2 Likes

Re: Sanni Abacha Is Greatly Loved By The Ijaws!! by freshkpomo(m): 10:10am On Oct 01, 2022
GreatBoss:

Abacha love Ijaws.
so it's okay for him to love ijaw and loot Nigeria dry abi? Then it's also okay for Buhari to Love his Fulani brothers and have them slaughter and kidnap you people too na.

1 Like

Re: Sanni Abacha Is Greatly Loved By The Ijaws!! by 2elliot: 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
GreatBoss:
October I and ijaw nation the importance of October I 1996 to ijaw nation is very memorable because the Jerusalem of ijaw nation was created by late General SANI ABACHA A kanuri man also 1997 ogbe ijoh town was made headquarter of warri south west local government area of Delta state by late Abacha in summary Abacha is a blessing to ijaw nation

Even in the Ijaw Republic, a place will be named after Abacha.
The Headquaters of the Ijaw Socio Cultural Organizations known as Ijaw House. The road is presently known as Sanni Abacha way. To Ijaw people, Sanni Abacha is an Ijaw man.
You are always under the influence of kaikai

1 Like

Re: Sanni Abacha Is Greatly Loved By The Ijaws!! by GreatBoss: 6:12am On Oct 02, 2022
2elliot:
I don't even take alcjohol.
Till today, your village have no secondary school shamless fool.
Re: Sanni Abacha Is Greatly Loved By The Ijaws!! by pointblank247(m): 6:16am On Oct 02, 2022
2elliot:
hmmm i thought I was the only person that noticed. That guy's brain doesn't work well.
But are you obidient ?

(1) (Reply)

Instant Karma:Customer Shoots Robber Dead At Restaurant In Houston (video) / Kwara Cop Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide Afterwards / Fake Policemen Caught At Ikeja, Lagos (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.