Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Exposing Cobweb Attacks - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exposing Cobweb Attacks (336 Views)

Mysterious Way Of Dealing With Cobweb Attacks / Pastor James Ng'ang'a Arrested For Exposing A Woman's Breast During Deliverance / HELP, I Am Stuck In Life And I Think It Is Spiritual(cobweb) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exposing Cobweb Attacks by mide14(f): 11:12am On Sep 30, 2022
EXPOSING COBWEBS' ATTACKS
I get constant complaints and product orders from persons experiencing cobwebs at strange places like while crossing the road, in front of their shops, or while going for something important. These cobwebs are usually so tiny, you barely see them before you pass through them. I have had a couple who complained so strongly about how the cobweb always targeted between their eyes and nose, and they never saw it but always felt it over their eyes.

The majority of persons battling with late or troubled marriages, chronic sicknesses, failing businesses, joblessness, and disappointments ALL attest to the presence and occurrences of cobwebs appearing across their eyes, feet, or over their heads in strange places they never expected.
Cobwebs are one of the tools used by forces of witchcraft to derail destinies and destroy lives.
Things you should note:
1. Cobwebs are witchcraft monitoring tools, giving spiritual real-time details of your plans, locations, financial conditions, love life, etc. How this happens is that whenever a cobweb appears mysteriously across your eyes, head, legs, etc, it siphons information about you and passes them on immediately to the coven.
2. Cobwebs produce disappointment, backwardness, failure, stagnation & losses to persons experiencing it. It is funny how these evil cobwebs tend to appear mysteriously at crucial moments in a person’s life such as job interviews, courtship, court case judgments, etc.
3. Cobwebs also cause poor sales in the business place.
4. It brings about sicknesses.
5. It attacks marriages and their peace.
6. Cobwebs can be used to attack a person's third eye or clairvoyant powers.
7. Cobwebs can also be used to tie down a person's ability to make money as it contacts the hands, then causing leaking pockets (quick and unexplained expenses or money loss).
8. Cobwebs attacks can also be sent through the dreams of the victim. So also, can cobwebs be used to affect a person’s dream, especially in people who are able to have vivid dreams and remember them. These attacks can be used to either block the person's memory for remembering or the witches send their own version of a dream to the person.

Watch out for powerful solutions to cobweb attacks in our next post.

You can always contact me on this WhatsApp line at 09067322849 for consultation, divination, remedies, and solutions.
Prophetess Agnes

(1) (Reply)

Let Your Light Shine / Prayer For Employment / What Happened To Coza Pastor??? Biodun Fatoyinbo Needs Prayers!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.