Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,108 members, 7,814,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Mysterious Way Of Dealing With Cobweb Attacks - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mysterious Way Of Dealing With Cobweb Attacks (1042 Views)

Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) / Exposing Cobweb Attacks / HELP, I Am Stuck In Life And I Think It Is Spiritual(cobweb) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mysterious Way Of Dealing With Cobweb Attacks by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 19, 2020
Have you been battling with cobwebs for years, praying, binding, fasting for deliverance. Cobweb attack fights destiny. Some people receive massive cobweb attacks, in their houses, outside, on the road, etc. This can cause great setbacks.

Now if you have prayed and prayed, fasted, gone for programs, read the Bible, done vigils, cried, and yet still feel cobwebs, thus is a way out.

(1) Repent from sin and accept Jesus as your Lord and personal Saviour.

(2) Do this for 14 days: whenever you receive cobweb attacks, say this with joy and calmness:

"God I thank you for this Cobweb attack, I thank you God because it is for my favour, prosperity, blessings, health, glory, joy in Jesus name. Amen"...

When you begin to thank God repeatedly despite the attack, it will disappear. It works!

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Way Of Dealing With Cobweb Attacks by jairusben(m): 7:58am On Sep 19, 2020
What is this
Re: Mysterious Way Of Dealing With Cobweb Attacks by sotall(m): 7:59am On Sep 19, 2020
Cobweb again
Re: Mysterious Way Of Dealing With Cobweb Attacks by Valkrie: 10:43am On Sep 19, 2020
No be only cobweb nah cow web..!! Nonesense..!!
Re: Mysterious Way Of Dealing With Cobweb Attacks by Joshdboss(m): 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
zoputa:
Have you been battling with cobwebs for years, praying, binding, fasting for deliverance. Cobweb attack fights destiny. Some people receive massive cobweb attacks, in their houses, outside, on the road, etc. This can cause great setbacks.

Now if you have prayed and prayed, fasted, gone for programs, read the Bible, done vigils, cried, and yet still feel cobwebs, thus is a way out.

(1) Repent from sin and accept Jesus as your Lord and personal Saviour.

(2) Do this for 14 days: whenever you receive cobweb attacks, say this with joy and calmness:

"God I thank you for this Cobweb attack, I thank you God because it is for my favour, prosperity, blessings, health, glory, joy in Jesus name. Amen"...

When you begin to thank God repeatedly despite the attack, it will disappear. It works!
I agree with u

(1) (Reply)

My Muslim Fans Will Be So Upset When I Tell Them I Have Left Islam / Why Did The Pharisees Ask Jesus To Rebuke The People In These Verses? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.