Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

"I Can't Keep Up" Musician Davido Says As He Posts Pictures Of His Son Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Can't Keep Up" Musician Davido Says As He Posts Pictures Of His Son Online (1274 Views)

Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita / Sapa Can Never Catch Me:davido Says As He Posts His Cars Worth 753 Million Naira / Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Can't Keep Up" Musician Davido Says As He Posts Pictures Of His Son Online by GKentertainment: 11:16am On Sep 30, 2022
Popular Nigerian Music producer and celebrity, David Adeleke popularly known as Davido has taken to his official social media page some hours ago to post videos and pictures of his son, Ifeanyi Adeleke.

Sharing the video, He wrote a caption "I can't keep up".
Taking to his Official Instagram story, the popular Nigerian Musician shared adorable video and pictures of his son, Ifeanyi having a great time in the house. Davido's voice was heard in the video's background calling Ifeanyi that he has school to attend tomorrow.

Re: "I Can't Keep Up" Musician Davido Says As He Posts Pictures Of His Son Online by Onyi22(f): 11:21am On Sep 30, 2022
Las las na Davido go marry Chioma

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Keep Up" Musician Davido Says As He Posts Pictures Of His Son Online by jeromestarks: 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2022
Onyi22:
Las las na Davido go marry Chioma
Maybe.

(1) (Reply)

“don’t Underestimate Our Intelligence.” – Tonto Dikeh Criticizes Naira Marley / . / Naimo Adedapo made it to American idol semifinal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.