Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,417 members, 7,836,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

How Frank Earned $2000 In Less Than 4 Weeks Without Depending On NYSC Allowance. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Frank Earned $2000 In Less Than 4 Weeks Without Depending On NYSC Allowance. (292 Views)

Update On Increment Of NYSC Allowance / Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k / FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Frank Earned $2000 In Less Than 4 Weeks Without Depending On NYSC Allowance. by Engrsimi: 11:17am On Sep 30, 2022
Do you want to know how frank did it? Read on

Frank used to be a broke graduate always expectant of the end of the month so he could receive his allowance just to survive. He had always wanted to be financially free which is everyone's dream. Living a life void of sitting long hours in traffic, frustrating bosses, and less control of your time. Frank has always longed for spending his time with himself and his family, going on vacation to a tropical island, eating whatever he craves and living a king lifestyle. But In his first month of service, Frank had to be frank and concluded that he can not continue to live on N33,000 why is that? In the same 33k, he feeds, pays his bills and also wants to go on a sweet date with his beautiful girlfriend wanting to treat her all nice. He barely ends up with 5,000 left in his account. How will he survive?

Do you know

Frank decided to do one thing. Yes, just one thing. He wanted his financial status to change when he decided to take the right step by walking up to me and asking how I still live very comfortable despite the hardship of the country. Then I introduced Frank to the world of freelancing where he can offer his skills and get highly paid by foreign clients, not just Nigerians who beat down your prices.
He took my advice, got the high-paid freelancing course and just 4 weeks after, Frank sent me a message about how he bagged $2000 in less than 4 weeks offering and selling his skills.

How it happened

Don't remain frustrated with the country when you can take things into your hand and be in control of your finances. You don't have to wait till the end of the month before you can live big like King Frank.

Send me a dm on 08169374092 or click the link https:///xcancm to learn more on how freelancing works and get your pocket filled with dollars.

(1) (Reply)

Betcome / Nysc Signs Mou With Gombe Varsity To Optimize Skills Acquisition Centre / World Bank To Partner Nysc On Corps Empowerment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.