Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,744 members, 7,955,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:43 PM

Which Presidential Candidate Can Solve ASUU Issues And Improve Our Education - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Presidential Candidate Can Solve ASUU Issues And Improve Our Education (121 Views)

Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) / 2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) / 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Presidential Candidate Can Solve ASUU Issues And Improve Our Education by successmatters(m): 11:32am On Sep 30, 2022
I think Peter Obi has a complete grasp of what basic education entails. He is the only presidential candidate who can show evidence of his academic records and where he obtained them. Peter Obi went through the rigours of schooling in Nigeria and so he knows where the problems are in our educational system.

Peter Obi passed through a university in Nigeria, witnessed first hand how lecturers work, seen their plight and will be in a better position to work with them to better the overall educational standards. Peter Obi was also a student, and lived in a university town where he even invested in the university town, a very active student I must say.

Coming to the education ministry, the experience we all had in Anambra, where Peter Obi raised the standard of education by overhauling the whole system, changing their funding channel, working directly with the students, visiting schools to see things for himself, and directly awarding contracts and monitoring them is what we need in our institutions of learning at all levels.

I won't end this write up before I remind us how Peter Obi has been preaching on the increase of the federal education budget for improving the infrastructure and working environments in our schools, he is in fact the only candidate who has demonstrated his deep knowledge about our schools and laid out a plan on how to solve all these problems.

We won't have ASUU strikes with Peter Obi as the president. Iknow that people will come here and tell me of the lecturers who went on some months strike in Anambra, we know what Peter Obi did about that, and how the problems were solved at the end. But in this country, I don't see any solution to ASUU strikes because the government is not bothered about our education.

Peter Obi cares, let's support him to lift the quality of education in Nigeria so that our children will not need to travel to Bangladesh to get a degree, or even obtain O level education. grin

Vote for Peter Obi.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits / Ihedioha Denies Calling Obi Supporters Saboteurs / 62nd Independence: Nigeria Shall Rise Again – Atiku Assures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.