Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Pastors And Priests Are People Too - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors And Priests Are People Too (150 Views)

Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass / Livinus Onuagha: Methodist Bishop And Priests Visit Onitsha Market Fire Scene / Catholic Priests Are Also Flamboyant Like Pentecostal Pastors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastors And Priests Are People Too by waititi: 11:44am On Sep 30, 2022
They are men ,and man is inherently selfish and imperfect.

so to those stupid people who follow their pastors words like sheeps,who refuse to think for themselves . Know that a lot of pastors are narcissistic lying, hypocritical,fear mongering bastards.

90% of prophesy and visions are lies ! they tell you what you already fear, what you want to hear and poor stupid you swallows it down.

Haven't you ever wondered why almost all pastors suddenly became prophets , seeing and hearing things ?? It's cause that's where the money is!.

They are liers and scammers and if you are not careful you will spend your life chasing and running from non existent enemies because they told you about them.

serve God , trust God, Worship God NOT your pastor.

when I was 5 a pastor put (mmanu ojukwu) - don't know the English name if you do tell me- into my eyes because apparently the enemy were looking for children to devour. it hurt like hell! my eyes burned for days and I couldn't stop crying. (he did it to a lot of children, this was in Lagos so if you had this Same experience sorry bruv). I developed eye problems,I'm currently the only one in my family that needs glasses to see clearly.

when I was about 13 ,a stupid prophetess who my mother trusted for some reason , used to bathe the children in the church, male and female ,with native sponge at least once every 3 months ,in public!

during a program one day , I saw a white speck of dirt on my black trousers and decided to clean it off by wetting my finger with my pure water and cleaning the spot. This evil bitch saw me and proceeded to tell my mom that I was possessed by the spirit of imbecility and needed Deliverance .
I had never hated any one so much and when she died a few months later I was so happy!!

Lies and deception, fear mongering, hypocrisy and theatrics.

think for your self you dunces.
Trust is earned not just given away.

We all know pastors that shove people all in the name of anointing ,that spin you to make you fall yet you deem it necessary to put your heart and soul in danger by trusting these men and women.

Have sense people!

(1) (Reply)

Fr Mbaka Tells His Followers To Pray For Him And Not Protest / Battle Consciousness As A Christian By Bishop Anozie / That Moment With My Telly Monster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.