Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,288 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Tinubu's Destroying Fani Kayode's Life & Career, Historians Are Not Liars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Destroying Fani Kayode's Life & Career, Historians Are Not Liars (534 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode's Life Of Lies And Hypocrrisies. See Old Videos. / Be Fair To Us In Your Documentation, Buhari Tells Historians, Intellectuals / Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Destroying Fani Kayode's Life & Career, Historians Are Not Liars by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 30, 2022
I pity Fani Kayode as he struggles to find his feet again in politics. I have read his articles and admired his profundities and courage in his works. He has faults as we all do but I still admire that hard-earned knowledge.
Whatever has made him to throw caution to the winds and destroy everything by defending a man he can simple watch nature settle his case, is not ordinary. I pray for him to listen to his inner voice and leave the devil, Tinubu, alone. Following Tinubu today will destroy him tomorrow. I hope these lines get to him.
Re: Tinubu's Destroying Fani Kayode's Life & Career, Historians Are Not Liars by CilicMarin: 11:57am On Sep 30, 2022
cheesy grin grin These Obi-dient terrorists are delusional

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Destroying Fani Kayode's Life & Career, Historians Are Not Liars by Tochj(m): 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
FFK don't have any career to destroy
He believes in his stomach
That's is it.
Re: Tinubu's Destroying Fani Kayode's Life & Career, Historians Are Not Liars by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
Anoda one...

You wish he was supporting hoebi... grin grin
Still dey wonder how tinubu no dey make u guyz sleep..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Destroying Fani Kayode's Life & Career, Historians Are Not Liars by delzbaba(m): 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
let him destroy what is left of that name.
Re: Tinubu's Destroying Fani Kayode's Life & Career, Historians Are Not Liars by Bobloco: 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2022
Below is FFK's only career

Re: Tinubu's Destroying Fani Kayode's Life & Career, Historians Are Not Liars by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2022
The man don suffer
Re: Tinubu's Destroying Fani Kayode's Life & Career, Historians Are Not Liars by baretalk: 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2022
shut up, why should he leave a man that built lagos snd follow obi, anambra is still a village. bigot
Re: Tinubu's Destroying Fani Kayode's Life & Career, Historians Are Not Liars by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 01, 2022
baretalk:
shut up, why should he leave a man that built lagos snd follow obi, anambra is still a village. bigot
When you learn to say the truth your life will be good.
Re: Tinubu's Destroying Fani Kayode's Life & Career, Historians Are Not Liars by baretalk: 7:14am On Oct 01, 2022
North4Obi23:

When you learn to say the truth your life will be good.
The truth is all igno big men are in Lagos because they will kill them in Anambra, even Obi stays in Lagos. You people are liars and crooks, talking about truth. You people should face the truth. Anambra is a village compared to Lagos.
Re: Tinubu's Destroying Fani Kayode's Life & Career, Historians Are Not Liars by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 01, 2022
baretalk:

The truth is all igno big men are in Lagos because they will kill them in Anambra, even Obi stays in Lagos. You people are liars and crooks, talking about truth. You people should face the truth. Anambra is a village compared to Lagos.

You're a big baby fed with tribal foolishness. You never travelled out. I don't blame you, i blame your wrong foundation.
Re: Tinubu's Destroying Fani Kayode's Life & Career, Historians Are Not Liars by baretalk: 7:23am On Oct 01, 2022
ote author=North4Obi23 post=117159179]

You're a big baby fed with tribal foolishness. You never travelled out. I don't you, i blame your wrong foundation.[/quote]
You are a flaat head fool, when you fools encourage the terrorist Ipob and Kanu abusing all Nigeria, killing Nigerians, you think we will love you. Death to you all Ipobians.
Re: Tinubu's Destroying Fani Kayode's Life & Career, Historians Are Not Liars by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 01, 2022
I still want Kayode to be in politics. That's why I wrote him.
Re: Tinubu's Destroying Fani Kayode's Life & Career, Historians Are Not Liars by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 01, 2022
Lol
Re: Tinubu's Destroying Fani Kayode's Life & Career, Historians Are Not Liars by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 02, 2022
This is a dangerous time for Kayode.
Re: Tinubu's Destroying Fani Kayode's Life & Career, Historians Are Not Liars by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
This is the piece that made Fani Kayode mad.

(1) (Reply)

To Reno Omokri: A Philosophy Degree Is Not Useless / 2023: Nothing Is Wrong With Atiku Abubakar .. Shame On FFK / Tinubus Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.