Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

MR. PETER OBI MUST BE NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT IF PEACE MUST REIGN IN NIGERIA. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MR. PETER OBI MUST BE NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT IF PEACE MUST REIGN IN NIGERIA. (924 Views)

Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? / We Should Blame Ourselves, If Peace Eludes Nigeria, Says Obasanjo / We Should Blame Ourselves, If Peace Eludes Nigeria, Says Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MR. PETER OBI MUST BE NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT IF PEACE MUST REIGN IN NIGERIA. by BiafraAburi: 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
umunaija:

Be fooling yourself, I asked you, what of your other account, the one that deals with Igbo vs Ijaw, Igbo vs ikwerre, Igbo vs Hausa. Are you not using it again or you have changed tactics with this one?, This one is for Peter obi must win or, Peter obi will bring Biafra, peter Obi will deal with Ijaws, peter Obi will this and that.
You are so foolish it beggars belief. Stop mistaken me for another person. I asked you fool to point out what is wrong in my list above. Do it or shut da fueck up. We can't continue to live in a slavish country. Peter Obi mist become their president to correct all the abnormalities for the benefit of everyone including them, or Biafra must emerge. If you are a unity beggar asking to continue sharing a country with with retrogressive people, sorry, i am not, and i owe you or any fool any apologies.
Re: MR. PETER OBI MUST BE NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT IF PEACE MUST REIGN IN NIGERIA. by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

No vess. This rejection of HE Obi by patriotic Nigerians s really making you upset.
Those tributaries pass through Nigeria to even add up so try understand that you need Nigeria same way Lesotho in that black dot needs South Africa smiley

You're back from your ban?

Patriotic Nigerians are those who have invested in states other than theirs and pay their taxes, why call those who steal the paid taxes patriotic?

E no go ever good for anyone who want APC to keep rulling this country.

1 Like

Re: MR. PETER OBI MUST BE NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT IF PEACE MUST REIGN IN NIGERIA. by BiafraAburi: 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Please this kind of post is bad.

That's not what Peter Obi said he would do and he did not appoint you to speak for him.

Please youre not helping Peter Obi with this type of post. Please kindly delete it.
Keep quiet. Those are my own wish and what i want him to do if the country called nigeria must move into progressive path. Enough of all this foolishness and suffering and smiling. Point out any negative thing on the list above and let's discuss it instead of acting like a begging pusssyy. If Peter Obi should not win, then Biafra must be restored for progressive people top chart their path. It's my right to have a better living standard and i must pursue it wherever, including inside nigeria with better policies or in Biafra.
Re: MR. PETER OBI MUST BE NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT IF PEACE MUST REIGN IN NIGERIA. by umunaija: 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2022
BiafraAburi:

You are so foolish it beggars belief. Stop mistaken me for another person. I asked you fool to point out what is wrong in my list above. Do it or shut da fueck up. We can't continue to live in a slavish country. Peter Obi mist become their president to correct all the abnormalities for the benefit of everyone including then, or Biafra must emerge. If you are a unity beggar asking to continue sharing a country with with retrogressive people, sorry, i am not, and i owe you or any fool any apologies.

You changed account but didn't change your English and insults. Your other account @ vasel15 . I am not fooled. Next time, either change your English and your insults. Also your write-ups are easy to spot.
Re: MR. PETER OBI MUST BE NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT IF PEACE MUST REIGN IN NIGERIA. by BiafraAburi: 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
umunaija:

You changed account but didn't change your English and insults. You changed account but didn't change your English and insults. Your other account @ vasel15 . I am not fooled. Next time, either change your English and your insults. Also your write-ups are easy to spot.
Continue in your stupidity. Fools like you are the type that hail little things as achievements. POINT OUT ANY NEGATIVE THING IN MY LIST ABOVE and come back for discussion. Stop your sentiments, it doesn't work with me.
Peter Obi must come in as their president to correct and set the country into right path or Biafra must emerge so we can do it for ourselves. I wrote my questions above with capital letters and hope you will take up my challenge.
Re: MR. PETER OBI MUST BE NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT IF PEACE MUST REIGN IN NIGERIA. by umunaija: 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
BiafraAburi:

Continue in your stupidity. Fools like you are the type that hail little things as achievements. POINT OUT ANY NEGATIVE THING IN MY LIST ABOVE and come back for discussion. Stop your sentiments, it doesn't work with me.
Peter Obi must come in as their president to correct and set the country into right path or Biafra must emerge so we can do it for ourselves. I wrote my questions above with capital letters and hope you will take up my challenge.

Are you not using vasel15 again because I know that they will never ban it. Let me give you the next topic "Peter obi will release nnamdi kanu and we must take ijaws oil" or you write "Nobody will touch our gas, it is for Biafra alone, we will deal with hausas", after that let me know, I will tell you what else to write.
Re: MR. PETER OBI MUST BE NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT IF PEACE MUST REIGN IN NIGERIA. by BiafraAburi: 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2022
umunaija:

Are you not using vasel15 again because I know that they will never ban it. Let me give you the next topic "Peter obi will release nnamdi kanu and we must take ijaws oil" or you write "Nobody will touch our gas, it is for Biafra alone, we will deal with hausas", after that let me know, I will tell you what else to write.
Zombie, i don't suffer fools gladly. JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION and stop whining like an slowpoke. THE QUESTION IS, what exactly is wrong in my list of what Peter Obi MUST go to get your country on the right economic path? Debate, illiterate debate and learn.
Re: MR. PETER OBI MUST BE NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT IF PEACE MUST REIGN IN NIGERIA. by BiafraAburi: 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
umunaija:

Fool, open the below thread to read. That's the country you are begging to belong to. Thunder will soon fire all you useful idiot zombidients.

https://www.nairaland.com/7359747/just-heavy-security-men-armed
JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX)
Re: MR. PETER OBI MUST BE NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT IF PEACE MUST REIGN IN NIGERIA. by BiafraAburi: 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
umunaija: Slave, are you on the run?
Re: MR. PETER OBI MUST BE NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT IF PEACE MUST REIGN IN NIGERIA. by Samunique(m): 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2022
BiafraAburi:

You have no choice or else the Biafra you fear much will happen to you. You all are being holed up in a cage. Do the needful and support Peter Obi's presidency or go to sleep and wake up with Biafrans gone with their oil and gas resources.
I'm for Obi even as a Yoruba man.
But then, I think Obi undoing will be his own supporters just like this op.

You people are demarkerting Obi with this kind of attitude, and by so doing you're making some people to have a rethink concerning Obi.

Obi number one enemies are his supporters !!! undecided
Re: MR. PETER OBI MUST BE NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT IF PEACE MUST REIGN IN NIGERIA. by umunaija: 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
Samunique:

You people are demarkerting Obi with this kind of attitude, and by so doing you're making some people to have a rethink concerning Obi.

He is not an Obi supporter, he is also not Igbo, his main aim of opening the thread is to de-market Peter obi by writing rubbish while pretending to be Igbo. His other account is vasel15, that is his job on nairaland
Re: MR. PETER OBI MUST BE NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT IF PEACE MUST REIGN IN NIGERIA. by 211kamharida: 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
Stop replying yourself, nobody is fooled. All of you are only fooling yourself. Everyone knows what's going onStop replying yourself, nobody is fooled. All of you are only fooling yourself. Everyone knows what's going on...
Re: MR. PETER OBI MUST BE NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT IF PEACE MUST REIGN IN NIGERIA. by tiger28: 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2022
Seeeeee THREATS!!!!

SURELY, These folks MUSTN'T be CLOSE to POWER!!!
Re: MR. PETER OBI MUST BE NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT IF PEACE MUST REIGN IN NIGERIA. by OKOATA(m): 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2022
Whether he demarkets Obi or not I think has great point. Infact all the point listed are Top Notch. Kudos.
Re: MR. PETER OBI MUST BE NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT IF PEACE MUST REIGN IN NIGERIA. by Bar1941(m): 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
Werey

He will lose and nothing will happen, if you miscreants try any rubbish the zoo animals will consume you all.

You want to rule a country you called a zoo? Never.
Re: MR. PETER OBI MUST BE NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT IF PEACE MUST REIGN IN NIGERIA. by DeadCountry: 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
Samunique:

Just shut up you afonja ewedu munching Tinubu agbado urchin. You are not demarketing your drug dealer?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arise Tv Host,Rufai Oseni Tackles Tinubu, says Release health record let us see / Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With King Charles III / Worthless Brewry Investment. Reno Omokri Blast Peter Obi, Praises Tinubu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.