Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Queen Elizabeth II Was A ‘luciferian’ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Queen Elizabeth II Was A ‘luciferian’ (797 Views)

Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter / Satanist Leader Abandons Luciferian Church He Founded After Becomin A Christian / Founder Of Luciferian Church Converts To Christianity; Undergoes Baptism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Elizabeth II Was A ‘luciferian’ by Horus(m): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
Queen Elizabeth II was a ‘Luciferian’

Many people are unaware of the fact that we are ruled over by overarching global elite of interbreeding bloodline families, who have been referred to be various names. World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes refers to these interbreeding bloodline families as a separate species of human she calls homo capensis. Secret societies like Freemasonry and Rosicrucianism allow these elites to keep their objectives secret, while initiating their bloodlines to the highest degrees within their aristocratic societies, ruling over us with an iron fist.
The Royal Family of the United Kingdom is the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha German Royal Family in disguise. Their bloodline is the Cainite bloodline from antiquity. Their blood type as with all of the ascendant aristocracy of the world features the RH-negative blood type. Human mothers often reject the fetuses in the womb if the father is of the homo capensis bloodline. These bloodlines worship the dark forces and conduct Satanic rituals the world over. Fritz Springmeier's Bloodlines of the Illuminati has exposed the 13 bloodline families of the ruling Illuminati elite

Re: Queen Elizabeth II Was A ‘luciferian’ by Chizzyjforce: 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2022
I don't know what she is but I'm sure she knows more about the world and its happenings than 95% of people living on earth.

3 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth II Was A ‘luciferian’ by riverbird: 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hmmmmm.....
I don't know much about her but I know there is more to her than the world knows , Only god knows what they used the blood spilled in Africa for.... millions of Africans died under her watch

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II Was A ‘luciferian’ by Aladdin1(m): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
She was the head of the freemansonry

3 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth II Was A ‘luciferian’ by Horus(m): 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57BjvzjVb2c

The Scripted SATANIC Life & Death Of Queen Elizabeth II
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Was A ‘luciferian’ by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
If she has authority over so many lands then she's working with the person who wants to offer Jesus the same position! Luke 4:5-7 smiley

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II Was A ‘luciferian’ by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
According to God's word a goat is sacrificed for the demons ruling the lands before Israelites took over Canaan! Leviticus 16:10

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II Was A ‘luciferian’ by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:51pm On Sep 30, 2022
is it no REPTILIAN any longer?! LOL

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II Was A ‘luciferian’ by Courz: 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
Horus:
Queen Elizabeth II was a ‘Luciferian’

Many people are unaware of the fact that we are ruled over by overarching global elite of interbreeding bloodline families, who have been referred to be various names. World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes refers to these interbreeding bloodline families as a separate species of human she calls homo capensis. Secret societies like Freemasonry and Rosicrucianism allow these elites to keep their objectives secret, while initiating their bloodlines to the highest degrees within their aristocratic societies, ruling over us with an iron fist.
The Royal Family of the United Kingdom is the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha German Royal Family in disguise. Their bloodline is the Cainite bloodline from antiquity. Their blood type as with all of the ascendant aristocracy of the world features the RH-negative blood type. Human mothers often reject the fetuses in the womb if the father is of the homo capensis bloodline. These bloodlines worship the dark forces and conduct Satanic rituals the world over. Fritz Springmeier's Bloodlines of the Illuminati has exposed the 13 bloodline families of the ruling Illuminati elite

This picture of her with a Druid High priestess is interesting. I haven't seen it. The Druids and Celts are another Satanic Cult like Freemasonry and Rosicrucianism. Queen Elizabeth is also a High ranking Mother of Darkness and heads the Freemasons as well. I also heard she controls the Entertainment industry including Hollywood. I watched her Burial ceremony and the Church where it was taking place looked very much like a Masonic temple with checkered board floor designs and the seats were arranged like it is in a Masonic hall. The building itself is a Masonic design. I have also seen her exchanging Masonic handshakes with a lot of World leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth II Was A ‘luciferian’ by Anas09: 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
I don't know what she is but I'm sure she knows more about the world and its happenings than 95% of people living on earth.
By now, she knows the difference. I hope she won't regret her actions on earth.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Was A ‘luciferian’ by Anas09: 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
If she has authority over so many lands then she's working with the person who wants to offer Jesus the same position! Luke 4:5-7 smiley
Yes. She was offered that position and she took it

(1) (Reply)

How To Know The True Church Of God / Ur Church's Opinion On Independence Day! / Buy Christian Books Online At Cheaper Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.