Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,367 members, 7,864,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:56 AM

How Do I Apply MBBS In China ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Apply MBBS In China ? (226 Views)

Nigerian Students Win Big At ICT Competition In China / Should I Apply For Medicine Considering My Age? / A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Apply MBBS In China ? by shivamkumar: 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
To get admitted to a medical institution or university in China, an MBBS candidate must have at least a 50% grade point average in 12th grade and have passed the NEET exam. Various colleges may have varying requirements; for further information, see our articles on specific colleges in Armenia.

The greatest universities in this nation provide MBBS programmes. In comparison to India, China has lower MBBS tuition fees. You need also acquire top-notch technology for conducting tests, as well as a good educational institution. The culture here is superior than that of India. The language of instruction is entirely in English, however some colleges also offer mbbs in china.

Visa for MBBS course in China
The student must have the following documents to obtain a visa to study MBBS in China:
• Passport with minimum 18 months validity
• 10th certificate and mark sheet
• 12th certificate and mark sheet
• Birth certificate in English and notarized
• Photo – 10 (4.5×3.5, 70% face)
• Official Invitation letter for the medical University called JW202. Please see sample format of Jw202 attached
• HIV Test Reports
• Authorization of all archives by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
• Legalization of all documents by the respective Embassy
• Visa fees

(1) (Reply)

Advertisement For 2022/2023 Academic Session Post Utme/direct Entry Screening / Apply toodayt / Education Vs Experience; Which Got You The Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.