Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

A Good Samaritan Should Read This ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Good Samaritan Should Read This ! (168 Views)

Divine Historical Error About The Samaritan / Are There Good Nigerians? Story Of The Good Samaritan / Old Woman Full Of Praise After A Good Samaritan Did This For Her (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Good Samaritan Should Read This ! by Gopkk(m): 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hello
If you click my Id ,You will find in my Profile ,Two Personal Properties that I want to sell off to starts my business all over .

I lost my Father to. Prolonged illness which Made me Emptied my Account .

Children are home ,Not Going to School ,They are Hungry .

I have worked so Hard and not Lazy ,He just Died and right now things are Very Challenging .
I need Someone to Help me out for the time Being ,Have tried Loan Apps .All Said Tried next time ,One Was Willing to give just 5k.

Please,Please and Please ,I need about 70k for the Period of One Month .

You are free to come and Inspect the Properties .

You are Free to Come to My Resident to Inspect .Meet my family to verify .. This is Nigeria to avoid being Fake .

There are Interested Buyers already ..Before the one Month I must have Sold it and Refund the Money .

Nigerians are not good at Refunding Money Yes ,Mine is Different because the Expectation from the Property I want to sell is Much more than 70k ...The Two acres is about 4.8 Asking and The 3 Bedrooms flat on half Plot is 5 Million Asking .

Please a Good Samaritan .Help please .

I'm 1 Million % Real
Ready to sign an AGREEMENT WITH YOU .

Been into Labour Works for sometimes .Just gets hurt at a site

WhatsApp or call

Re: A Good Samaritan Should Read This ! by Gopkk(m): 4:13am On Oct 01, 2022
Hello
Re: A Good Samaritan Should Read This ! by Gopkk(m): 9:47am On Oct 01, 2022
Help

WhatsApp or call

(1) (Reply)

Download Free Pdf Books On Ministry / Get The Job Of Your Dream. UI UX Design And App Development For Ios And Android / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/10/2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.