Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter Support His Campaign With N5M Naira - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter Support His Campaign With N5M Naira (1866 Views)

Emefiele Was Corrupt, We Should All Support His Suspension - Laolu Akande / Tinubu Asks APC Senators To Support His "lifetime ambition to be President" / Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter Support His Campaign With N5M Naira by VotePeterObi: 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
A Peter Obi Oyibo Supporter from London has credited the Labor Party Fund Raising Account with the sum of N5,000,000 Naira .

The supporter by name Rex Benson has a support group HR sponsors in Nigeria from England . He Drop the screenshot after the payment and urge others to donate .

Please Put your money where your mouth is!!!

#Obidatti023 is the Goal, let Put our distractors to shame, we will match them :

money for money

Crowd for Crowd

Till we win �

#ObiDatti2023 #PeterObi4President2023 #PeterObiForPresident

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter Support His Campaign With N5M Naira by Zonefree(m): 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2022
Peter Obi's supporters are mostly clean, sane and refined while Tinubu supporters are mostly Agberos, Zonebs, urchins and Agbadorians.

The difference is clear like DSTV.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter Support His Campaign With N5M Naira by CilicMarin: 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2022
Useless and fruitless venture....5Million for IPOB terrorists to buy more arms and kill their people.. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter Support His Campaign With N5M Naira by Zonefree(m): 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2022
CilicMarin:
Useless and fruitless venture....5Million for IPOB terrorists to buy more arms and kill their people.. grin grin
One of Tinubu's supporters I described above.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter Support His Campaign With N5M Naira by Zee0007: 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2022
In as much as I'm an ardent follower of Peter Obi from north central. I must reiterate that Obi should be ready to spend his own money too on this cause.

I want to see more of his contributions. We, the supporters will do ours.

The phrase "I no dey give shishi" should be abolished.

My one cent. Vote credibility. Vote Peter Obi.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter Support His Campaign With N5M Naira by Corridon: 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2022
Zonefree:

See him and his friend below.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter Support His Campaign With N5M Naira by Eriokanmi: 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2022
Good! Keep it coming guys

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter Support His Campaign With N5M Naira by Zonefree(m): 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2022
Corridon:
See him and his friend below.
The other one is Tinubuadvocate. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter Support His Campaign With N5M Naira by derecho(m): 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
As in TSN027.
(Tinubu Slave Number 027)
Zonefree:

Re: Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter Support His Campaign With N5M Naira by truthhurtsnaira: 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
CilicMarin:

Go and find the killers of Kaduna train massacre.

Why can't you even manage the Nigeria you have without the East?

Begging people to come and manage a national airline for you because you are black and Nigger-like

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter Support His Campaign With N5M Naira by Corridon: 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
Zonefree:

The other one is Tinubuadvocate. cheesy
Na him. The notorious NURTW thug.
Re: Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter Support His Campaign With N5M Naira by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
I just wish obi could be assassinated..i won to check something

Re: Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter Support His Campaign With N5M Naira by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
Alright

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter Support His Campaign With N5M Naira by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2022
Zee0007:
In as much as I'm an ardent follower of Peter Obi from north central. I must reiterate that Obi should be ready to spend his own money too on this cause.

They won't support your opinion rather they will insult you.
Re: Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter Support His Campaign With N5M Naira by heniford2: 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2022
I don't know if to do 200k or 300k my hands are so tired u now lets see how it goes
Re: Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter Support His Campaign With N5M Naira by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
He's beginning to get donations from noncitizen who when probed it the future could be an agent of the CIA under g .

Our laws are against such
Re: Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter Support His Campaign With N5M Naira by gasparpisciotta: 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
MICHEALADEX:
He's beginning to get donations from noncitizen who when probed it the future could be an agent of the CIA under g .

Our laws are against such

Learn not to believe everything you see on social media, this one na format
Re: Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter Support His Campaign With N5M Naira by Millz404(m): 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
Merch:

Let me pin point your location and send it to dss

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter Support His Campaign With N5M Naira by obembet(f): 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2022
Zonefree:
Peter Obi's supporters are mostly clean, sane and refined while Tinubu supporters are mostly Agberos, Zonebs, urchins and Agbadorians.

The difference is clear like DSTV.

You no edit all this picture well, u can do better next time
Re: Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter Support His Campaign With N5M Naira by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Learn not to believe everything you see on social media, this one na format

You're absolutely correct bro
Re: Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter Support His Campaign With N5M Naira by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2022
lol you be big fool
Millz404:

Let me pin point your location and send it to dss
Re: Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter Support His Campaign With N5M Naira by Obojuju: 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2022
See the kind of comment you will see on Nairaland
Merch:
Re: Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter Support His Campaign With N5M Naira by Anugoson(m): 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2022
Zonefree:

Guy you wicked cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter Support His Campaign With N5M Naira by sukar886: 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2022
CilicMarin:
U no get shame, ipob kee u there, tribalistic bigot
Re: Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter Support His Campaign With N5M Naira by sukar886: 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
Merch:
Na ur family the go wipe out
Re: Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter Support His Campaign With N5M Naira by DAENNINGA(m): 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
Zee0007:

I no dey give shi shi doesn't mean he isn't going to spend. He is definitely going to spend billions, but would spend right.
Re: Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter Support His Campaign With N5M Naira by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
Zee0007:

Which money do you think Obi is using to travel everywhere for campaign?
Re: Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter Support His Campaign With N5M Naira by Emmypure: 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2022
Another format to cash out.
Re: Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter Support His Campaign With N5M Naira by Redstubpen: 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2022
angry

Obi is divine project , coming through from obscurity and now the headlamp for a new Nigeria.

I just wish I could be this lucky to have someone who will believe in me and never give up no matter how tough it get. Someone who will be at my corner and cheer me on. Someone who will pull me out of obscurity and show empathy to my life ,because I need it. I am a Professional but the most depressed person around. I can't help going through this alone, I am overwhelmed and everyday is both a blessing and maybe a curse . I'm losing the steam even though I'm the underdog trying to refix my life.

I wish someone with a heart of gold come through for me. This is absolutely genuine.
Re: Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter Support His Campaign With N5M Naira by Headachetoigboh(f): 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
CilicMarin:

This pain is generational. It gets to 6& 7th generation.

So sorry oooo
Re: Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter Support His Campaign With N5M Naira by mycar: 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
Zee0007:

Do you know how much it costs to be going up and down as he has been doing, he is spending but not recklessly, It's good he doesn't spend too much so that he will have no reason not to perform.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Oyinbo Supporter Support His Campaign With N5M Naira by onatisi(m): 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2022
I am confused . I once said it years back that the person who will lead Nigeria out of problems will be someone who the masses will fund with their own money and who will be accountable to them .
Is peter obi the man?
Let's wait and see

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba People Should Be Respected For Their Maturity In 2023 Elections / BREAKING: This Should Be Done By Shettima, Seyi Or Remi, Not Wike- N/D Y (video) / Peter Obi Missed Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.