Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy (3493 Views)

If You're Struggling With Forex, Stocks And Crypto Trading. This Will Help You / Do You Like To Earn From Forex Without Actually Trading? This Is For You! / Learn binary trading this weekend for #3000(today's trade updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by FxMasterz: 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
showafrica:

A bot controls it and it is programmed to make money for the company.

Not true. It would immediately stop being an indices.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Bossdave: 8:45am On Oct 27, 2022
FxMasterz:

I concur. But can you mention what each index is measuring?
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Akinolore(m): 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
Also register your Delhi Trading Account here, and receive 100% accurate Trading Signal to make huge profit daily

https://www.delhi.blue/#/user/create/u64db

After your registration:

Whatspp 0.8.0.6.5.7.3.0.0.8.7, to add you to Signal group , toreceive trading signal daily
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by viczo(m): 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
Does this works for crypto currency trading
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Bossdave: 8:04am On Oct 28, 2022
viczo:
Does this works for crypto currency trading

He said it's universal. That means it works for all instruments and assets.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Bossdave: 8:06am On Oct 28, 2022
Akinolore:
Also register your Delhi Trading Account here, and receive 100% accurate Trading Signal to make huge profit daily

https://www.delhi.blue/#/user/create/u64db

After your registration:

Whatspp 0.8.0.6.5.7.3.0.0.8.7, to add you to Signal group , toreceive trading signal daily

Make your due diligence about this platform guys. Scams are everywhere. My 2 cents.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by FxMasterz: 6:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
Bossdave:

I concur. But can you mention what each index is measuring?

I already gave an example of volatility 75 which measures the S & P 500. Each index measures something in the stock market.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by FxMasterz: 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
Yhn1:
Deriv traders can now earn using Binary options automated trading robots

Scammer! That's how he always act as predator on other people's thread.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Rosemaiden(f): 10:29am On Oct 29, 2022
Is this still available? Please send your group link.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Rosemaiden(f): 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2022
FxMasterz:

Please, I'll like to learn more. Would you teach me please?
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by FxMasterz: 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2022
Rosemaiden:

Please, I'll like to learn more. Would you teach me please?

Start from YouTube. There are plenty of free videos to get you started.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by MFGCooperative: 5:29am On Oct 30, 2022
Bossdave:

Make your due diligence about this platform guys. Scams are everywhere. My 2 cents.

Hmmm
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by CrystalBliss: 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2022
Who go help man pikin get the strategy now? I hear say the strategy dey work wonders. People don get am for free before I join. Chai!!
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Bossdave: 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
CrystalBliss:
Who go help man pikin get the strategy now? I hear say the strategy dey work wonders. People don get am for free before I join. Chai!!

Oga. I got his settings for free. I won't tell you how I did it but if you have money, you better get it. A wise is enough for a word.

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by CrystalBliss: 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2022
Bossdave:

Oga. I got his settings for free. I won't tell you how I did it but if you have money, you better get it. A wise is enough for a word.

Please help me now
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Bossdave: 8:44am On Nov 01, 2022
CrystalBliss:

Please help me now

How may I help you bro?
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 01, 2022
I plead to be forgiven if what I’m about to say isn’t related to the topic here,my name is Sofia,I’m industrious and goal-striving in nature,and I also have plans for my bead making business, but with zero support,I’ve just been parading in one circle that’s why I summoned the courage to seek for fund support,if you are willing to help,kindly contact me via WhatsApp 07015371845
Please be nice enough to ignore and not make insultive comments if you can’t help ��
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Bossdave: 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
FxMasterz:

Start from YouTube. There are plenty of free videos to get you started.

Please which video can you recommend? I want to give links to a newbie.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by FxMasterz: 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2022
Bossdave:

Please which video can you recommend? I want to give links to a newbie.

I can't tell in particular. But just search, you'll find what you need.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by MFGCooperative: 8:23am On Nov 03, 2022
FxMasterz:

I can't tell in particular. But just search, you'll find what you need.

Boss, do you know about Elliot Wave Theory?
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Austinage: 8:24am On Nov 03, 2022
HisSplendor:
Be Patient to Read to the End if You Want to Become a Wealthy Trader
This is for all traders in all Markets using any Time Frame on any Instrument. This is a detailed information an a strategy that is 100% accurate. You cannot use it and not be rich. I call it the Almighty Strategy. I have detailed the strategy below with graphical illustrations:

Spotting an Up Trend

Look at the image below, and observe the Indicator Window in the Yellow Grid. You will see 2 lines - a green line and a red line. Whenever these 2 lines converge as seen in the image, price must go up (take note of the 2 spots circled in purple colour on the 2 lines). I mean the word MUST. It is 100% sure that the price will go up because it always does. There is a spot both lines must reach before you enter the market. I will show you the spot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-WcX2hh-P8
Whenever these 2 lines converge, be 100% certain that price is going up.

Spotting a Down Trend

Looking at the same image below, take note of the white circles within the yellow grid. You would observe that the green line and the red line are diverging. They're separating from each other. There's a certain spot these 2 lines would reach in their separation. Once they reach these spots, the price must come down. Also, take note of the word MUST. The price comes down 100% of the time. I will show you these spots too.

Whenever these 2 lines diverge, be 100% certain that price is going down.

It is an 100% accurate strategy. That is why I call it the Almighty Strategy because it wins all the time in every market. It doesn't matter what you are trading. You trade any market confidently and make money everyday. I mean sure money. It works for all time frames.

I have uploaded several illustrative images to help you see how it works and its absolute accuracy.

The Indicators are free.

Having this strategy can help you build your dream house, buy your dream car, and live your dream life.

Just revealed to me by my mentor out of sympathy after I blew my account. Now I know why my mentor is so wealthy.

N.B: I have created a group called Wealthy Traders Nigeria where I would explain this strategy in fuller details to a few people.

Join The Group if You Fall Into Any of These 3 Categories Below:
1. You want to learn the strategy.
2. You want to subscribe to my Free Signal Services.
3. You want to partner with me to develop this strategy into a private trading robot.
4. You want to win your Prop Firm Challenge and trade profitably thereafter.

Use this to trade Forex, Crypto, Binary Options, Stocks, Commodities, Futures, Securities, Indices, etc. It catches Spikes and gives you profits even in spikes.

Feel free to ask me any question.

N.B: If you know nothing about trading, you can join the group. I will teach you how to trade for free.

Just Search for the group Wealthy Traders Nigeria on Telegram and join.

Thank you.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by FxMasterz: 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2022
MFGCooperative:

Boss, do you know about Elliot Wave Theory?

Yeah. It's fairly accurate but takes some time to master.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by MFGCooperative: 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2022
FxMasterz:

Yeah. It's fairly accurate but takes some time to master.

Okay. Thank you bossman. Where can I find knowledge about it?
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by FxMasterz: 9:09am On Nov 05, 2022
MFGCooperative:

Okay. Thank you bossman. Where can I find knowledge about it?

Research it boss. Information is freely available online.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by HisSplendor: 9:29am On Nov 05, 2022
Best Time to Trade Volatility 75 Index

12pm to 16pm GMT.

1pm to 5pm Nigerian Time.

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by HisSplendor: 10:14am On Nov 05, 2022
Traders are withdrawing. It's high time you started withdrawing too.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by HisSplendor: 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
Everyone should understand that chart windows 1 and 2 are not the main parts of the strategy. The Main Chat is the real deal.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by bercarray(m): 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2022
HisSplendor:
Traders are withdrawing. It's high time you started withdrawing too.
boss how can we join the group
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by HisSplendor: 2:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
bercarray:
boss how can we join the group

Please, search for Wealthy Traders Nigeria On Telegram
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by DarrenSam2021: 2:08pm On Nov 07, 2022
HisSplendor:

Please, search for Wealthy Traders Nigeria On Telegram

Please could find this on telegramj
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by MFGCooperative: 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2022
FxMasterz:

Research it boss. Information is freely available online.

Bossman. My research is paying off. Thanks to you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mkety Digital: Sell Your Pi & Core At A Good Rate Instantly / Wallet Fortune / Nasab Realities, Real And Legit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.