Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,441 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:01 PM

NATO Should Accept Ukraine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / NATO Should Accept Ukraine (823 Views)

Now, We Cannot Accept Ukraine Into NATO - Stoltenberg, Secretary General Of NATO / All Things Considered, NATO Should Be labeled As a Terrorist Organization / China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NATO Should Accept Ukraine by ken6488(m): 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2022
Yes
They always wanted destroy Russia
Here is the golden opportunity yeah, enough of the game

I wonder if USA will trade New York or London for Ukraine

5 Likes

Re: NATO Should Accept Ukraine by Teaser4(m): 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2022
About time… make dem accept Ukraine asap
Re: NATO Should Accept Ukraine by seunny4lif(m): 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2022
ken6488:
Yes

Nah
France, Turkey, Hungary, Bulgaria, Germany and even USA will say NO because that means they will enter the war official.
USA did not enter WW1 and WW2 until USA was attacked first.
Now both Russia and USA have nukes to destroy each other, no way both will fight each other directly

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NATO Should Accept Ukraine by ken6488(m): 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
seunny4lif:

Nah
France, Turkey, Hungary, Bulgaria, Germany and even USA will say NO because that means they will enter the war official.
USA did not enter WW1 and WW2 until USA was attacked first.
Now both Russia and USA have nukes to destroy each other, no way both will fight each other directly
Is it not what they wanted to destroy Russia here is a golden opportunity

1 Like

Re: NATO Should Accept Ukraine by Hotice085: 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
ken6488:
Yes

The process is being accelerated already by the Ukrainians
Let's get this over once and for all
4k POOtin he goona kpia like a fowl
Re: NATO Should Accept Ukraine by Hotice085: 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2022
ken6488:

Re: NATO Should Accept Ukraine by ken6488(m): 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hotice085:

The process is being accelerated already by the Ukrainians
Let's get this over once and for all
4k POOtin he goona kpia like a fowl
do you think Putin is saddam or gadaffi?

Russia will sink there self and take Europe and USA with them

Even nato can save that foolish president now

In your mind USA will risk New York for Ukraine?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATO Should Accept Ukraine by ken6488(m): 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2022
[quote author=Hotice085 post=117145810][/quote]
Just to save face

Nothing can be done again
Re: NATO Should Accept Ukraine by BentizilL: 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2022
Who wan die?? grin
The fear of Russia is the beginning of wisdom. kiss
Re: NATO Should Accept Ukraine by Hotice085: 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2022
ken6488:
do you think Putin is saddam or gadaffi?

Russia will sink there self and take Europe and USA with them

Even nato can save that foolish president now

In your mind USA will risk New York for Ukraine?

In your mind you think USA and the world will continue to be listening to the threats and rants of a mad man?
Crimea he got away with it becos of the fool Trump
This time he won't, better the world comes to end than living along a man always ranting about Nuclear weapons
Re: NATO Should Accept Ukraine by timesupreloaded: 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2022
I dey surprise for una oh. If Russia attack Poland nothing will happen. How una look Russia self? Propaganda don completely damage many people brain. If the whole world including China fight Russia they will all be defeated. Idiotic people forget Russia and Ukraine are almost same people and same mentality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATO Should Accept Ukraine by ken6488(m): 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hotice085:

In your mind you think USA and the world will continue to be listening to the threats and rants of a mad man?
This time he won't, better the world comes to end than living along a man always ranting about Nuclear weapons
he already got a way in Ukraine
An attack on those region is an attack on Russia

Something I learned about Putin he doesn’t bluff he will do it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATO Should Accept Ukraine by baralatie(m): 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2022
timesupreloaded:
I dey surprise for una oh. If Russia attack Poland nothing will happen. How una look Russia self? Propaganda don completely damage many people brain. If the whole world including China fight Russia they will all be defeated. Idiotic people forget Russia and Ukraine are almost same people and same mentality.
As in Russia will do the mistake of attacking Poland?
Re: NATO Should Accept Ukraine by Hotice085: 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2022
ken6488:
he already got a way in Ukraine
An attack on those region is an attack on Russia

Something I learned about Putin he doesn’t bluff he will do it

Because he has been dealing only within Russia, killing only his people let us see him take his madness outside Russia against NATO countries
Re: NATO Should Accept Ukraine by Teaser4(m): 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
Dem don reject Ukraine as expected, dem no get death wishes

Re: NATO Should Accept Ukraine by RikudoSennin: 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
Teaser4:
Dem don reject Ukraine as expected, dem no get death wishes

Nato have no balls, they are paper tigers. 32 countries against one only country. Shame.

Russia just needs to hold on 4 more weeks till the mid elections here. Everywhere go clear after elections.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATO Should Accept Ukraine by Teaser4(m): 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2022
RikudoSennin:

Nato have no balls, they are paper tigers. 32 countries against one only country. Shame.

Russia just needs to hold on 4 more weeks till the mid elections here. Everywhere go clear after elections.
I didn’t expect nato to take him serious, I think he just feel like calling em out, and they won’t be stupid enough to fall for that, nah nuclear war we dey talk about here, those stupidddd elites value their lives and money….

Full scale is about to begin, Russia’s fate dey dia hands now, no need to wait for anyone, wen kasala burst finish everywhere go clear
Re: NATO Should Accept Ukraine by RikudoSennin: 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
Teaser4:
I didn’t expect nato to take him serious, I think he just feel like calling em out, and they won’t be stupid enough to fall for that, nah nuclear war we dey talk about here, those stupidddd elites value their lives and money….

Full scale is about to begin, Russia’s fate dey dia hands now, no need to wait for anyone, wen kasala burst finish everywhere go clear

He is scared and wants Nato to fight his war for him. Germany and France don enter wahala with their economies. Nato is low on ammo. Like putin said, Russia never start, remember Russia is self reliant on all fronts including food.

Strap up, the ride just began.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATO Should Accept Ukraine by Teaser4(m): 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
RikudoSennin:

He is scared and wants Nato to fight his war for him. Germany and France don enter wahala with their economies. Nato is low on ammo. Like putin said, Russia never start, remember Russia is self reliant on all fronts including food.

Strap up, the ride just began.
You’re right, na season movie … it’s gonna be interesting
Re: NATO Should Accept Ukraine by rottennaija(m): 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hotice085:

When Russia took crimean in 2014, Barack Obama was the President with his squad of Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, Victoria Nuland and Jake Sullivan. They took Crimea after US made a coupe in Ukraine in 2014. The objective was to make the Crimea peninsula a NATO Navy base.

Russia took it immediately.

2 Likes

Re: NATO Should Accept Ukraine by rottennaija(m): 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2022
timesupreloaded:

Not true. Russia and the ethnic Russian (in Eastern and southern Ukraine) are different from those in western Ukraine.

During WW3, western Ukraine and Poland joined the Nazis to fight Russia. Do you know of Stepan Bandera? He is a Polish citizen who is Nazi, worship by western Ukrainian. He is their role model. That's why Ukraine is filled by Nazis today.
Re: NATO Should Accept Ukraine by rottennaija(m): 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hotice085:

Because he has been dealing only within Russia, killing only his people let us see him take his madness outside Russia against NATO countries

He wasn't interested in NATO territory. However, what happens in Ukraine is his business. It is NATO who has been bringing the madness to his doorstep. As he has said severally, let NATO step into Ukraine and see what happens
Re: NATO Should Accept Ukraine by paafin(m): 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hotice085:

Na you go end first, Mumu

3 Likes

Re: NATO Should Accept Ukraine by rottennaija(m): 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
RikudoSennin:

It's not just NATO but US. US (and their NATO allies) cannot afford to get involved in Russia. They will lose and will have nothing to counter China in Taiwan. And worst part, China is in no haste to take Taiwan while US is losing position daily.

3 Likes

Re: NATO Should Accept Ukraine by Hotice085: 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
paafin:

Na you go end first, Mumu

Lizard
Re: NATO Should Accept Ukraine by Teaser4(m): 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hotice085:

see how you cast yourself, you no even sabi anything, Barrack Obama was the President when Crimea was annexed and Joe Biden(current president) was the VP, See the kind of ppl wey dey comment on foreign section sha…. What a joke!!!!

6 Likes

Re: NATO Should Accept Ukraine by CALEB1590(m): 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hotice085:

Na trump dey when dey annex Crimea? Well news flash na your precious Obama dey dia then.

1 Like

Re: NATO Should Accept Ukraine by timesupreloaded: 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
rottennaija:

Not true. Russia and the ethnic Russian (in Eastern and southern Ukraine) are different from those in western Ukraine.

During WW3, western Ukraine and Poland joined the Nazis to fight Russia. Do you know of Stepan Bandera? He is a Polish citizen who is Nazi, worship by western Ukrainian. He is their role model. That's why Ukraine is filled by Nazis today.
Bro I know everything, trust me. Nobody lecturers me on nothing. When it comes to world affairs I have been inside since I was 7years old. I have self inflicted scars all over my body fighting imperialists. I read about bandera before I was 13yrs old. (JSS 3). Everywhere in the world when it comes to land brothers fight brothers, brothers fight cousins. Even right here in Nigeria. Majority of eastern Europeans are all slavs. All these things na like our urhobo, ijaws and itsekiri, binins and esan, igbos deltan igbos etc. Even urhobo dey fight themselves over land. Bastard America that I will destroy soon, comes in and use divide and conquer rule take nack brothers and cousins heads together

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATO Should Accept Ukraine by seunny4lif(m): 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2022
ken6488:
They want to do it without risk nukes on USA.
USA command NATO, USA always declare no fly zone and enter a conflict USA knew she has an upper hand.
Only 3 war USA have never declare no fly zone, Georgia, Syria and Ukraine because their opposition owns not 1 nukes but over 5K nukes.
USA is not mad.
Re: NATO Should Accept Ukraine by seunny4lif(m): 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hotice085:

See the nonsense you typed
Was Trump the USA president in 2014, when Crimea joined Russia? Trump became president in 2017, mr man and Biden was VP of Obama in 2014.
Do research before typing nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: NATO Should Accept Ukraine by Abrahamweb(m): 6:21am On Oct 01, 2022
Hotice085:

I don't this one understand anything at all.
You think Russia will submit to USA as a child or what?
Do you think USA can bully Russia in any way, even with Trump's madness,his madness has limit.
Russia na Nigeria without focus or aim?
Think we'll before you type o.
Re: NATO Should Accept Ukraine by Firstcitizen: 7:52am On Oct 01, 2022
Zelensky is a fool. NATO can never accept a country with compromised territory or in a conflict.

Acts of the desperate. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Greeetings From Lviv / The Moment Wagner Group Went From "Freedom Fighters" To "Terrorists" / Gaza Is An Open-air Prison - Fmr USA President, Jimmy Carter (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.