Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Help:how Can I Confirm My O Level On Jamb Caps - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help:how Can I Confirm My O Level On Jamb Caps (540 Views)

How Do I Upload My O Level To UI Portal 2020 / 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. / How To Check Admission Status On JAMB CAPS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help:how Can I Confirm My O Level On Jamb Caps by HarlequinLekex: 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2022
How can I?i have being trying different methods but I am not getting it.
Re: Help:how Can I Confirm My O Level On Jamb Caps by OfrimaSource: 10:17pm On Sep 30, 2022
You can confirm your o'level result by accessing your CAPS through your jamb profile.

Which method have you tried that is not working?
Re: Help:how Can I Confirm My O Level On Jamb Caps by HarlequinLekex: 4:49am On Oct 01, 2022
OfrimaSource:
You can confirm your o'level result by accessing your CAPS through your jamb profile.

Which method have you tried that is not working?
After logging in on jamb caps through desktop site,clicking on my admission status it displays last year reg no after still changing the year to 2022,clicking on access my caps it shows "you are not eligble to use this service" on caps direct page,is this method correct to check.
another my method i tried,
After clicking on "my documents" it shows "Hello welcome back" this is the link to the screenshot to the second method i tried

https://www.nairaland.com/7346653/what-meaning-message-jamb-caps
Re: Help:how Can I Confirm My O Level On Jamb Caps by OfrimaSource: 8:28am On Oct 01, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
After logging in on jamb caps through desktop site,clicking on my admission status it displays last year reg no after still changing the year to 2022,clicking on access my caps it shows "you are not eligble to use this service" on caps direct page,is this method correct to check.
another my method i tried,
After clicking on "my documents" it shows "Hello welcome back" this is the link to the screenshot to the second method i tried

https://www.nairaland.com/7346653/what-meaning-message-jamb-caps

The second method is not correct.
The first one is the correct one.

If your last year registry number is still showing after changing the year to 2022 then you still have to be patient.

Some person's experienced this last year too
It will be resolved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help:how Can I Confirm My O Level On Jamb Caps by HarlequinLekex: 9:36am On Oct 01, 2022
Ok thanks
OfrimaSource:

The second method is not correct.
The first one is the correct one.

If your last year registry number is still showing after changing the year to 2022 then you still have to be patient.

Some person's experienced this last year too
It will be resolved
This is the full clarification of the first step;after logging in ,it shows 2022 on the first page it is after clicking Admission status,on the next page it shows 2021
Re: Help:how Can I Confirm My O Level On Jamb Caps by OfrimaSource: 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Ok thanksThis is the full clarification of the first step;after logging in ,it shows 2022 on the first page it is after clicking Admission status,on the next page it shows 2021

It is on that next page you will change it to 2022 before clicking 'access my CAPS'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help:how Can I Confirm My O Level On Jamb Caps by HarlequinLekex: 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2022
OfrimaSource:

It is on that next page you will change it to 2022 before clicking 'access my CAPS'
On that next page where it shows 2021 after changing it to 2022 the reg no for last year still displays under it when i click the reg no to type this year reg no it does not click
Re: Help:how Can I Confirm My O Level On Jamb Caps by HarlequinLekex: 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
OfrimaSource:

thanks I have finally confirmed it after clicking 2022 twice before the clicking the access my caps .THANKS FOR UR HELP YOUR PRAYERS WILL BE ANSWERED IJMN
Re: Help:how Can I Confirm My O Level On Jamb Caps by OfrimaSource: 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
thanks I have finally confirmed it after clicking 2022 twice before the clicking the access my caps .THANKS FOR UR HELP YOUR PRAYERS WILL BE ANSWERED IJMN

You're welcome.
Drop your contact so I can hit you up on WhatsApp
Re: Help:how Can I Confirm My O Level On Jamb Caps by HarlequinLekex: 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2022
OfrimaSource:

You're welcome.
Drop your contact so I can hit you up on WhatsApp
no whatsapp yet but Ande Wix Lee on facebook

(1) (Reply)

Having A Roommate In School Is Scam Here Are The Reason Why You Should Not Have / D.o.fagunwa: The Great Nigerian Author Of "Ogboju Ode Ninu Igbo Irunmole" Who Tr / APC Propaganda Bites The Dust Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.