Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,089 members, 7,849,411 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:54 PM

Olamilekan Bashiru (Ogun Journalist) Sick After His Arrest & Release By DSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olamilekan Bashiru (Ogun Journalist) Sick After His Arrest & Release By DSS (15377 Views)

"Peter Obi Is Ethnically Cleansing Labour Party" - Alhaji Bashiru Apapa / Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo / Press Release By APC Presidential Campaign Council On Election Collation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamilekan Bashiru (Ogun Journalist) Sick After His Arrest & Release By DSS by jaxxy(m): 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
So eleyi dapo is a tyrant?
Re: Olamilekan Bashiru (Ogun Journalist) Sick After His Arrest & Release By DSS by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
lhordspy:

and before they could mobilize themselves and alert the security guiding the place it was late.
but they can mobilize themselves in minutes to kill Lekki protesters?

this silly baboon won't stop to disgrace himself because of 1k k stipend.
Re: Olamilekan Bashiru (Ogun Journalist) Sick After His Arrest & Release By DSS by goldmatrix(m): 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2022
Is tgst all you could type after his comments? Are you DSS or Intel?

lhordspy:

Stop saying what you dont know on a public forum with over 7m+ viewer as this. It makes you sound very ignorant and off-reality. You are embarrassing yourself.

Dss warned of the attack on kuje prison. The Correctional service confirmed this themselves. But they only said it took long before the intel could reach them, and before they could mobilize themselves and alert the security guiding the place it was late.

That was solely on the Correctional service, DSS did their work.

The correctional service even confirmed afterward that they received another intel on Nasarawa prison to be attacked. But this time, it got to them fast, and they were able to curtail and manage the situation.

Dont rely all on only AIT, and na!raland for your news and Start making allegations up and down. Make findings before you talk trash.
Re: Olamilekan Bashiru (Ogun Journalist) Sick After His Arrest & Release By DSS by lhordspy: 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2022
Bodmum:
but they can mobilize themselves in minutes to kill Lekki protesters?

this silly baboon won't stop to disgrace himself because of 1k k stipend.

So it is no longer the army, but the DSS that was wtongly accused to shoot at protesters?

Lol. You lot are embarrassing to discuss with.
Re: Olamilekan Bashiru (Ogun Journalist) Sick After His Arrest & Release By DSS by goldmatrix(m): 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2022
Is that all you could type after his comments? Are you DSS or Intel?

lhordspy:

Stop saying what you dont know on a public forum with over 7m+ viewer as this. It makes you sound very ignorant and off-reality. You are embarrassing yourself.

Dss warned of the attack on kuje prison. The Correctional service confirmed this themselves. But they only said it took long before the intel could reach them, and before they could mobilize themselves and alert the security guiding the place it was late.

The correctional service even confirmed afterward that they received another intel on Nasarawa prison to be attacked. But this time, it got to them fast, and they were able to curtail and manage the situation.

Dont rely all on only AIT, and na!raland for your news and Start making allegations up and down. Make findings before you talk trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamilekan Bashiru (Ogun Journalist) Sick After His Arrest & Release By DSS by goldmatrix(m): 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2022
Is that all you could type after trying to suppress his comments? Are you DSS or Intel?

lhordspy:

Re: Olamilekan Bashiru (Ogun Journalist) Sick After His Arrest & Release By DSS by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
baboon, all of you hindering the progress of Nigerians will die a painful and strange death, with your immidiate family. Alatenuje omo ale Russia
lhordspy:

So it is no longer the army, but the DSS that was wtongly accused to shoot at protesters?

Lol. You lot are embarrassing to discuss with.
Re: Olamilekan Bashiru (Ogun Journalist) Sick After His Arrest & Release By DSS by frog12: 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2022
what's his crime ?
Re: Olamilekan Bashiru (Ogun Journalist) Sick After His Arrest & Release By DSS by ufuosman(m): 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
Na wa
Re: Olamilekan Bashiru (Ogun Journalist) Sick After His Arrest & Release By DSS by Directorflexx: 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
Watch This Video To know what You Must Do To Succeed

Please subscribe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK2rUuTb3uc?sub_confirmation=1
Re: Olamilekan Bashiru (Ogun Journalist) Sick After His Arrest & Release By DSS by ViceGovernor: 6:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
Monaboo:
Ogun State....hmmm

I travelled from Lagos to Ijebu-ode on Wednesday. That was my first time going there.

I can't believe I'm going to be living there for the next 3 years and yet I have not gotten Accomodation to start with cry
Welcome to Ógún state cool
Have fun and make sure you wear helmet when walking @ nite wink
Re: Olamilekan Bashiru (Ogun Journalist) Sick After His Arrest & Release By DSS by Enkidu70: 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2022
Racoon:
DSS hands are not clean @ all. BH terrorists invaded Kuje Prison effortlessly and release their colleagues without the DSS having an Intel on the planned attack.
But to harass innocent people, they will be flexing muscle.

The more reason no one should pity the bestial functionaries of Nigeria's oppressive security agencies, whenever they get wasted in the line of duty....because everyone will somehow get whatever they deserve in this life, regardless of how well they are able to game the system
Re: Olamilekan Bashiru (Ogun Journalist) Sick After His Arrest & Release By DSS by nickyj19: 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
goldmatrix:
Is tgst all you could type after his comments? Are you DSS or Intel?

u get time dey quote the mofo
Re: Olamilekan Bashiru (Ogun Journalist) Sick After His Arrest & Release By DSS by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
Monaboo:
Ogun State....hmmm

I travelled from Lagos to Ijebu-ode on Wednesday. That was my first time going there. The place was far to me o. It was like I was traveling from Lagos to the South East or maybe it's because it was my first time.

Things I noticed about the place.
1) it is not like Lagos atall.
2) Some of the people can not even understand and speak English. They only speak Yoruba.
3) It looks like a complete village. No, scrap that, IT IS A COMPLETE VILLAGE.
4) Houses there all look old and ancient.
5) Everywhere was just too mudy. Rain fell heavily.
6) The Okada riders smile alot or is it just to me
7) The Driver kept speaking Yoruba to me even when I couldnt hear him. His pidgin sef na war.

I can't believe I'm going to be living there for the next 3 years and yet I have not gotten Accomodation to start with cry
Lol.. pele Just be very careful at those smiling okada men... 3 years? I guess it's work-related right?
Re: Olamilekan Bashiru (Ogun Journalist) Sick After His Arrest & Release By DSS by odinga1of: 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
Want your future to be like lagos or Anambra or Adamawa? Like for lagos share Fõr Anambra and quote for Adamawa.

Note I’m compiling some data

Atiku is the next President Oga. Future or No future.
Re: Olamilekan Bashiru (Ogun Journalist) Sick After His Arrest & Release By DSS by odinga1of: 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
Monaboo:
Ogun State....hmmm

I travelled from Lagos to Ijebu-ode on Wednesday. That was my first time going there. The place was far to me o. It was like I was traveling from Lagos to the South East or maybe it's because it was my first time.

Things I noticed about the place.
1) it is not like Lagos atall.
2) Some of the people can not even understand and speak English. They only speak Yoruba.
3) It looks like a complete village. No, scrap that, IT IS A COMPLETE VILLAGE.
4) Houses there all look old and ancient.
5) Everywhere was just too mudy. Rain fell heavily.
6) The Okada riders smile alot or is it just to me
7) The Driver kept speaking Yoruba to me even when I couldnt hear him. His pidgin sef na war.

Fitness addict not on Facebook, twitter or Instagram.

Nosense scammer.
Re: Olamilekan Bashiru (Ogun Journalist) Sick After His Arrest & Release By DSS by davillian(m): 7:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
God1000:
He should take DSS to court, I wish him speedy recovery.

DSS should stop the harassment and intimidation of innocent people
They don't just act on thier own
They take orders from president buhari
Re: Olamilekan Bashiru (Ogun Journalist) Sick After His Arrest & Release By DSS by Originalwafi: 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
H,

Re: Olamilekan Bashiru (Ogun Journalist) Sick After His Arrest & Release By DSS by Freelane33(m): 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
lhordspy:

Dss warned of the attack on kuje prison. The Correctional service confirmed this themselves. But they only said it took long before the intel could reach them, and before they could mobilize themselves and alert the security guiding and guarding the place it was late.

Thanks for shutting him up
Re: Olamilekan Bashiru (Ogun Journalist) Sick After His Arrest & Release By DSS by Owaincouncil: 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2022
lhordspy:

Dss warned of the attack on kuje prison. The Correctional service confirmed this themselves. But they only said it took long before the intel could reach them, and before they could mobilize themselves and alert the security guiding and guarding the place it was late.

When did DSS become a warning agency. If it were to be ordinary citizen, they won't warn before they act.
I beg bro, say the truth. What action did they take after the warning
Re: Olamilekan Bashiru (Ogun Journalist) Sick After His Arrest & Release By DSS by Monaboo(m): 11:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
odinga1of:

Fitness addict not on Facebook, twitter or Instagram.

Nosense scammer.

Thanks for checking my bio darling but next time read to understand becos I can't remember where I stated I'm not on Instagram either

Instagram is where we fitness addicts live.
Re: Olamilekan Bashiru (Ogun Journalist) Sick After His Arrest & Release By DSS by odinga1of: 11:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
Monaboo:

Thanks for checking my bio darling but next time read to understand becos I can't remember where I stated I'm not on Instagram either

Instagram is where we fitness addicts live.

Simple? Instagram is the headquarter of scam. Go n verify
Re: Olamilekan Bashiru (Ogun Journalist) Sick After His Arrest & Release By DSS by Monaboo(m): 11:11pm On Sep 30, 2022
odinga1of:

Simple? Instagram is the headquarter of scam. Go n verify

You calling me scam is really a compliment to me. It's making my night. Take it from me. Thanks alot. I really appreciate.

I hope to oneday be like my role models on WAGS on the E! channel.

Their body work is so good to be true.
Re: Olamilekan Bashiru (Ogun Journalist) Sick After His Arrest & Release By DSS by Monaboo(m): 11:15pm On Sep 30, 2022
Killbillz:

Lol.. pele Just be very careful at those smiling okada men... 3 years? I guess it's work-related right?

No...not work. School.
Re: Olamilekan Bashiru (Ogun Journalist) Sick After His Arrest & Release By DSS by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 30, 2022
Monaboo:

No...not work. School.
Wow... u will get used to it eventually. See living around the indegenes as an adventure cheesy

1 Like

Re: Olamilekan Bashiru (Ogun Journalist) Sick After His Arrest & Release By DSS by Monaboo(m): 11:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
Killbillz:

Wow... u will get used to it eventually. See living around the indegenes as an adventure cheesy

Yeah...I will try. Thanks alot.

Once I can get access to a good gym, my mind body and soul will begin to adjust.
Re: Olamilekan Bashiru (Ogun Journalist) Sick After His Arrest & Release By DSS by odinga1of: 11:21pm On Sep 30, 2022
Monaboo:

You calling me scam is really a compliment to me. It's making my night. Take it from me. Thanks alot. I really appreciate.

I hope to oneday be like my role models on WAGS on the E! channel.

Their body work is so good to be true.

I'm keeping tabs on your profile. Make sure you are real.
Re: Olamilekan Bashiru (Ogun Journalist) Sick After His Arrest & Release By DSS by 2elliot: 11:23pm On Sep 30, 2022
lhordspy:

Your mumu never do. As na per se,, the Intel been dey creep, so it couldn't reach the correctional prison.
Re: Olamilekan Bashiru (Ogun Journalist) Sick After His Arrest & Release By DSS by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 30, 2022
Monaboo:

Yeah...I will try. Thanks alot.

Once I can get access to a good gym, my mind body and soul will begin to adjust.
Gym... oh I just saw ur profile. Are u for real? U got a dope body btw shocked
Re: Olamilekan Bashiru (Ogun Journalist) Sick After His Arrest & Release By DSS by Monaboo(m): 11:33pm On Sep 30, 2022
Killbillz:

Gym... oh I just saw ur profile. Are u for real? U got a dope body btw shocked

Thanks alot. Yeah..I workout.

1 Like

Re: Olamilekan Bashiru (Ogun Journalist) Sick After His Arrest & Release By DSS by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
Monaboo:

Thanks alot. Yeah..I workout.
Ur welcome... that's great. Will power and determination. Strong girl. I like that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thugs Attack Polling Units, Injure Over 16 INEC Officials In Anambra / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos - With Pictures / Senate To SGF; Defend Yourself Or Resignl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.