Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

This Yahoo Boy Say He Go K!ll His Mother If Them Give Him 300 Billion Naira (VID - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Yahoo Boy Say He Go K!ll His Mother If Them Give Him 300 Billion Naira (VID (911 Views)

Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) / How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It / How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Yahoo Boy Say He Go K!ll His Mother If Them Give Him 300 Billion Naira (VID by Realwisdomlaw: 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
This yahoo boy say he go k!ll his mother if them give him 300 billion naira (VIDEO)
https://newsblenda.com/news/crime/this-yahoo-boy-say-he-go-kll-his-mother-if-them-give-him-300-billion-naira-video/

Re: This Yahoo Boy Say He Go K!ll His Mother If Them Give Him 300 Billion Naira (VID by Moh247: 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
cool

Eleribu

Him mama suppose use am do menstruation

Re: This Yahoo Boy Say He Go K!ll His Mother If Them Give Him 300 Billion Naira (VID by Realmi: 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2022
By the time he kills his mother for that amount

Then he uses it to invest, buy properties and marry a wife....

They will give birth to children

And the children will kill him to inherit all that he got tru murder

And the circle continues

Till it becomes a generational cause

And some families are actually facing it today......shame

All because of one person's greedy ambition.....generations will suffer for it

2 Likes

Re: This Yahoo Boy Say He Go K!ll His Mother If Them Give Him 300 Billion Naira (VID by Shawl001(m): 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
embarassed

What a waste!
God help my generation.
Re: This Yahoo Boy Say He Go K!ll His Mother If Them Give Him 300 Billion Naira (VID by Realwisdomlaw: 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
Honestly grin
Realmi:
By the time he kills his mother for that amount

Then he uses it to invest, buy properties and marry a wife....

They will give birth to children

And the children will kill him to inherit all that he got tru murder

And the circle continues

Till it becomes a generational cause

And some families are actually facing it today......shame

All because of one person's greedy ambition.....generations will suffer for it
Re: This Yahoo Boy Say He Go K!ll His Mother If Them Give Him 300 Billion Naira (VID by GOFRONT(m): 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
This guy??

Did he just said 300billi??

Just set a meagre 3million for him and watch him butcher his mum to a pulp? We know them. New generation desperados and greedy kidz everywhere, all this just to blow the money in da club, impress oloshos, drink wine, smoke loud and fukc pussy.
Re: This Yahoo Boy Say He Go K!ll His Mother If Them Give Him 300 Billion Naira (VID by Realwisdomlaw: 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
Aswear
GOFRONT:
This guy??

Did he just said 300billi??

Just set a meagre 3million for him and watch him butcher his mum to a pulp? We know them. New generation desperados and greedy kidz everywhere, all this just to blow the money in da club, impress oloshos, drink wine, smoke loud and fukc pussy.
Re: This Yahoo Boy Say He Go K!ll His Mother If Them Give Him 300 Billion Naira (VID by SulphateVI: 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
I can't even kill any of my siblings for $300 bil talk more of my mother. This guy's brain needs total overhauling
Re: This Yahoo Boy Say He Go K!ll His Mother If Them Give Him 300 Billion Naira (VID by Realwisdomlaw: 4:51am On Oct 01, 2022
Honestly
SulphateVI:
I can't even kill any of my siblings for $300 bil talk more of my mother. This guy's brain needs total overhauling
Re: This Yahoo Boy Say He Go K!ll His Mother If Them Give Him 300 Billion Naira (VID by Realwisdomlaw: 7:00am On Oct 01, 2022
embarassed
Re: This Yahoo Boy Say He Go K!ll His Mother If Them Give Him 300 Billion Naira (VID by DanseMacabre(m): 7:31am On Oct 01, 2022
Poverty has a way of totally resetting your mindset, worldview and mentality.

But of course so does wealth. Uwa bu pawpaw.
Re: This Yahoo Boy Say He Go K!ll His Mother If Them Give Him 300 Billion Naira (VID by elonmuskbaby: 8:17am On Oct 01, 2022
Senseless Boy.

Once the mother dies,all attention and eyes go to the boy.unthinking child.he still even put his picture there
Re: This Yahoo Boy Say He Go K!ll His Mother If Them Give Him 300 Billion Naira (VID by Realwisdomlaw: 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Anti-mandatory Hijab: Imprisoned Girls Are Subjected To Rapes; Face Execution / Secondary School Student Celebrates Buying A New Car With His Classmates / Anambra State Boils As Suspected Cult Shots Three Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.