Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Kenny Blaq And His Twin Sister @ 30 Unveil New Home(pics N Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenny Blaq And His Twin Sister @ 30 Unveil New Home(pics N Video) (3895 Views)

Magnito, Kenny Blaq, Styl-plus, Tonto Dikeh, Others Storm Comedy And Lifestyle / Francis Duru And Paul Sambo Leads Hepatitis Free Africa Walk In Abuja (pics n vi / The Interior Of Kenny Blaq New Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenny Blaq And His Twin Sister @ 30 Unveil New Home(pics N Video) by omoenoma: 9:28pm On Sep 30, 2022
Nigerian stand-up comedian, Otolorin Kehinde Peter known by his stage name Kenny Blaq and his twin sister Taiwo clocks 30 years today. Read more https://enomaomoruyi.com/kenny-blaq-and-his-twin-sister-celebrate-30th-birthday-with-the-unveiling-of-a-new-home-photos-video/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenny Blaq And His Twin Sister @ 30 Unveil New Home(pics N Video) by gaby(m): 9:54pm On Sep 30, 2022
Beautiful skin tones.

Congrats to the twinnies...

Funny KennyBlaq

Black is indeed beautiful....

4 Likes

Re: Kenny Blaq And His Twin Sister @ 30 Unveil New Home(pics N Video) by ayterajah(m): 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
Happy birthday bro ... Thank God for life .... God picked your call
Re: Kenny Blaq And His Twin Sister @ 30 Unveil New Home(pics N Video) by meobizy(f): 12:50am On Oct 01, 2022
This small boy don turn thirty. Kai, prepare my grave — I don old finish.

2 Likes

Re: Kenny Blaq And His Twin Sister @ 30 Unveil New Home(pics N Video) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:56am On Oct 01, 2022
kiss
Re: Kenny Blaq And His Twin Sister @ 30 Unveil New Home(pics N Video) by jeromestarks: 6:39am On Oct 01, 2022
The guy sabi hustle.
I think they're fvcking each other.
Re: Kenny Blaq And His Twin Sister @ 30 Unveil New Home(pics N Video) by Karleb(m): 7:23am On Oct 01, 2022
meobizy:
This small boy don turn thirty. Kai, prepare my grave — I don old finish.

grin grin

The way we dey age these days dey amaze me.
Re: Kenny Blaq And His Twin Sister @ 30 Unveil New Home(pics N Video) by yeyebrity: 7:26am On Oct 01, 2022
jeromestarks:
The guy sabi hustle.

Try buy sense na. It is very cheap.

1 Like

Re: Kenny Blaq And His Twin Sister @ 30 Unveil New Home(pics N Video) by ednut1(m): 7:29am On Oct 01, 2022
cheesy Was my junior in primary school, we fought twice . Always was a hustler, happy for him.

2 Likes

Re: Kenny Blaq And His Twin Sister @ 30 Unveil New Home(pics N Video) by Baronthecelebri: 7:36am On Oct 01, 2022
Nice one
Re: Kenny Blaq And His Twin Sister @ 30 Unveil New Home(pics N Video) by Redstubpen: 8:59am On Oct 01, 2022
Ok
Re: Kenny Blaq And His Twin Sister @ 30 Unveil New Home(pics N Video) by TANID(m): 9:02am On Oct 01, 2022
beautiful twins happy birthday day
Re: Kenny Blaq And His Twin Sister @ 30 Unveil New Home(pics N Video) by jeromestarks: 9:07am On Oct 01, 2022
yeyebrity:

Try buy sense na. It is very cheap.
I will let this one pass. The next time you will insult me I will destroy you.
Re: Kenny Blaq And His Twin Sister @ 30 Unveil New Home(pics N Video) by Chaos14: 10:03am On Oct 01, 2022
jeromestarks:
The guy sabi hustle.
Bro, his sister.

1 Like

Re: Kenny Blaq And His Twin Sister @ 30 Unveil New Home(pics N Video) by Zonefree(m): 10:12am On Oct 01, 2022
ednut1:
cheesy Was my junior in primary school, we fought twice . Always was a hustler, happy for him.
I have this feeling the guy beat you well well that time, bah

1 Like

Re: Kenny Blaq And His Twin Sister @ 30 Unveil New Home(pics N Video) by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 01, 2022
This wack comedian that year
Re: Kenny Blaq And His Twin Sister @ 30 Unveil New Home(pics N Video) by ednut1(m): 11:56am On Oct 01, 2022
Zonefree:

I have this feeling the guy beat you well well that time, bah
hahahahaha you wish
Re: Kenny Blaq And His Twin Sister @ 30 Unveil New Home(pics N Video) by Generalwoodz(m): 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2022
ednut1:
grin E sure me say dey beat you Wella
Re: Kenny Blaq And His Twin Sister @ 30 Unveil New Home(pics N Video) by Brownshoe: 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
That means you school in ejigbo,osun state?
ednut1:
Re: Kenny Blaq And His Twin Sister @ 30 Unveil New Home(pics N Video) by ednut1(m): 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2022
Brownshoe:
That means you school in ejigbo,osun state?
There is another ejigbo in lagos. In between isolo and egbe idimu
Re: Kenny Blaq And His Twin Sister @ 30 Unveil New Home(pics N Video) by ednut1(m): 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2022
Generalwoodz:
grin E sure me say dey beat you Wella
some beat me , i beat some. This Kenny get two elder brothers with muscle. If i touch am they for don panel beat me

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Jowizazaa Seen Chilling With Footballer Mikel Obi in Lagos / Nollywood Star Actress,dakore Egbuson Has Been Delivered Of A Baby Girl / Mind Blowing! Can You Lodge In This Incredible Hotel? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.