Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Helicopter Tour Of Downtown Toronto - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Helicopter Tour Of Downtown Toronto (35152 Views)

What Downtown Looks Like In São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil / What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles / A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helicopter Tour Of Downtown Toronto by Goldbw122(m): 10:37am On Oct 01, 2022
Money is good.
Re: Helicopter Tour Of Downtown Toronto by Goldbw122(m): 10:38am On Oct 01, 2022
judedwriter:
Beautiful scenery...

Most Nigerians will give an arm and leg to relocate to this location wink
Even more than an arm and leg.
Re: Helicopter Tour Of Downtown Toronto by sylve11: 10:43am On Oct 01, 2022
Oduduwa707:

Siddon there dey shout like Tinubu dey shout Emilokan. undecided

Wetin this thing dey talk? lipsrsealed cool
Re: Helicopter Tour Of Downtown Toronto by smachboss01(m): 10:45am On Oct 01, 2022
one day by the grace of God
Re: Helicopter Tour Of Downtown Toronto by anozie33146: 10:47am On Oct 01, 2022
Re: Helicopter Tour Of Downtown Toronto by Chris2863(m): 10:49am On Oct 01, 2022
Brown roofs everywhere grin cheesy
Re: Helicopter Tour Of Downtown Toronto by Edoziesmart(m): 10:50am On Oct 01, 2022
Enjoy your tourist in downtown
Re: Helicopter Tour Of Downtown Toronto by OdefaGirl(f): 10:50am On Oct 01, 2022
If anyone of you ever follow...install any visionless leader in Nigeria again..... May you never get your Visa approved and if you migrate illegally for greener pastures...may they deport you ASAP..

You must suffer for your stupidity.

Obi for a better Nigeria.
Re: Helicopter Tour Of Downtown Toronto by Ykc2(m): 10:52am On Oct 01, 2022
OMOJOHN001:
Warri will beat this place hands down
ok you mean warri pikin sabi do comedy pass dem?because Canada pig no go survive for warri environment
Re: Helicopter Tour Of Downtown Toronto by geewean(m): 10:53am On Oct 01, 2022
All I can say after seeing the Ariel view of this country is that. God in his gracious mercy should a duplex for all the terrible leaders in Nigeria in the most cruel places of hell for them.

What will it take to even get a 60percent resemblance of this place in Nigeria?

Corruption and greed didn't allow them.
Re: Helicopter Tour Of Downtown Toronto by ufuosman(m): 10:56am On Oct 01, 2022
Lovely
Re: Helicopter Tour Of Downtown Toronto by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 01, 2022
Omihanifa:
See town planning abeg shocked
The WHITES left Nigeria too early and handed it over to cavemen who felt they already knew so much.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helicopter Tour Of Downtown Toronto by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 01, 2022
ednut1:
Helicopter tour of downtown Toronto
Nice one!
I will be visiting Canada next year!
Re: Helicopter Tour Of Downtown Toronto by brandsoncharlie: 11:07am On Oct 01, 2022
womenareapezz:
do you know why their air is clean and breathable undecided

Because most of their manufacturing and processing company ain't located on their own soil but third world countries
@ bolded this is Purely misinformation, Common wheat for production of bread Africa is waiting for war torn countries like Ukraine �� in other to eat.
All most all countries in Africa depends on China �� for import for basic goods.
Check green house gas emissions and others harmful gas causing climate change you will realize they are 75% contributors to it.
Again most of these 1st world countries site their heavy industries out of major residential areas.
Air quality is a point of concern for these 1st countries so they install facilities that purifies their atmosphere to enhance air quality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helicopter Tour Of Downtown Toronto by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:11am On Oct 01, 2022
Please give us a tour of downtown iragbiji..

We want to check something
Re: Helicopter Tour Of Downtown Toronto by Bankowner: 11:13am On Oct 01, 2022
Night view of Vaughan skyline.

@ednut1 do you live in the GTA? We should hook up. I'm in Vaughan (Concord).

Nigerians in Hamilton will have an end of year party and I have a free pass to go, you can go too.

2 Likes

Re: Helicopter Tour Of Downtown Toronto by josephevergreen(m): 11:34am On Oct 01, 2022
Wow nice environment..

God when?

Dm for your tiles and accessories.
Re: Helicopter Tour Of Downtown Toronto by ednut1(m): 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2022
Jokerman:
This ednut ehn, after supporting Buhari in 2015, ran away to Canada rather than enjoying his Nigerian choices
provide evidence. Because i warned people of that bastard Buhari. My mum told me how they used to queue to buy food during his first term

3 Likes

Re: Helicopter Tour Of Downtown Toronto by Uthmaniyya: 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2022
Lastpharoah33:
See clear sky abeg,
Oga no decieve ur self abeg, our sky clear pass their own thousand times, them way heavy industries dey polute dem sky wella, our's here na only bush burning
Re: Helicopter Tour Of Downtown Toronto by ednut1(m): 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
Focusmind:
Mr. Ednut, I heard that the cost of living is high in Toronto. My wife picked a college in Toronto for her studies but I had preferred Manitoba or Saskatchewan
yes cost of living is high. Those places you mentioned are cheaper but their cold is times two of toronto cold
Re: Helicopter Tour Of Downtown Toronto by jaxxy(m): 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
Corruption won't allow lagos be like this. This is what u call a mega city. Even ikoyi no reach this one now.

Eko Atlantic in the future may be close bt corruption won't allow it.
Re: Helicopter Tour Of Downtown Toronto by ednut1(m): 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
on the last pic, what are those circle in the sky. or is it from the camera
random formations. May aliens ships dey pass lol
Re: Helicopter Tour Of Downtown Toronto by Alamkir: 12:58pm On Oct 01, 2022
ednut1:
grin

This is my problem with Canada beautiful city but empty and boring, no people. That country really need to drive their population up and fast. I wonder why their pr visa is hard to get wen they need population more than any other country
Re: Helicopter Tour Of Downtown Toronto by blueAgent(m): 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2022
womenareapezz:
do you know why their air is clean and breathable undecided

Because most of their manufacturing and processing company ain't located on their own soil but third world countries

My friend stop talking rubbish.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/02/countries-manufacturing-trade-exports-economics/

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Tour Of Downtown Toronto by MedicH: 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
when they say saner clime this is what they mean. There are no cursed people in their usual black skin shouting ojuelegba ojuelegba disturbing serenity

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Tour Of Downtown Toronto by blueAgent(m): 1:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

The WHITES left Nigeria too early and handed it over to cavemen who felt they already knew so much.

God bless u bro

The sad part is they still see colonization as evil rather than acknowledge how backward they would have been without colonization.

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Tour Of Downtown Toronto by ednut1(m): 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2022
Alamkir:

This is my problem with Canada beautiful city but empty and boring, no people. That country really need to drive their population up and fast. I wonder why their pr visa is hard to get wen they need population more than any other country
they cant just allow every tom dick and harry to enter na. Their pr mostly wants younger people as seen from the points allocation. As much as they need immigration they will still want to preserve the white dominant status too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helicopter Tour Of Downtown Toronto by sukkot: 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2022
hype
Re: Helicopter Tour Of Downtown Toronto by sunboy(m): 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
ednut1:
wink

This is beautiful!
Try the view from the TN Tower, thank me later.
Re: Helicopter Tour Of Downtown Toronto by pocohantas(f): 2:29pm On Oct 01, 2022
MedicH:
when they say saner clime this is what they mean. There are no cursed people in their usual black skin shouting ojuelegba ojuelegba disturbing serenity

Hmmmmmm
Re: Helicopter Tour Of Downtown Toronto by Litmus: 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2022
Herbephe1:
Even successful countries' cloud is queue different from Nigeria...

Successful countries currently have polluted skies,which is probably why their clouds are different from Nigeria's.
I've yet to see sky better than Nigeria's - especially dusks in Nigeria. Sunsets in Nigeria are spectacular.

European, Asian and skies in the West generally are more polluted than Nigeria sky. Despite the generators, wood burning, gas flaring, and inefficient used vehicles that plough Nigeria roads, Nigeria is less polluted than Canada (Car use per capita in Nigeria is virtually negligible. ). This is because industry in Nigeria is megre in comparison to majority of Asian, South American, European and North American nations. Nigeria's carbon footprint is comparatively microscopic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Accident Involving Tipper & A Bus Kills Many In Edo This Morning (Graphic Photos / Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kano On His Way To NYSC Camp / Busiest International Airports In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.