Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Happy 62nd Independence Day Anniversary Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 62nd Independence Day Anniversary Nigeria (7224 Views)

President Buhari Participates At Nigeria's 62nd Independence Ceremony (Pictures) / Independence Day: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 62nd Independence / Photos Of Nigeria's 62nd Independence Anniversary Christian Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 62nd Independence Day Anniversary Nigeria by exsodus: 4:07am On Oct 01, 2022
Nigeria will be great
Re: Happy 62nd Independence Day Anniversary Nigeria by pussyeater(m): 4:07am On Oct 01, 2022
Yeye Country, full of Yeye People. 62 years and nothing to show for it. $1 = N730 undecided

1 Like

Re: Happy 62nd Independence Day Anniversary Nigeria by Pandev(m): 4:08am On Oct 01, 2022
Corridon:
With Peter Obi as the president, Nigeria will work again.
like it worked in Anambra?

1 Like

Re: Happy 62nd Independence Day Anniversary Nigeria by Iamdboss: 4:09am On Oct 01, 2022
Celebrating a failed country

1 Like

Re: Happy 62nd Independence Day Anniversary Nigeria by Gbeng30(m): 4:12am On Oct 01, 2022
Happy Independence Day Nigerian, but let vote wisely so that this independent day can worth celebrating in the nearest future
Re: Happy 62nd Independence Day Anniversary Nigeria by Spiff20(m): 4:12am On Oct 01, 2022
Happy Birthday Naija
Re: Happy 62nd Independence Day Anniversary Nigeria by GOFRONT(m): 4:13am On Oct 01, 2022
Yeye
Re: Happy 62nd Independence Day Anniversary Nigeria by achi4u(m): 4:13am On Oct 01, 2022
Nothing to celebrate because so many water have passed over the bridge.

We will only celebrate a new nation.

1 Like

Re: Happy 62nd Independence Day Anniversary Nigeria by worksmart(m): 4:13am On Oct 01, 2022
Fake independence.
When we are still being controlled by our colonisers, is that one independence? undecided

1 Like

Re: Happy 62nd Independence Day Anniversary Nigeria by Cmanforall: 4:14am On Oct 01, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Independence Day is an official national holiday in Nigeria, celebrated on the 1st of October. It marks Nigeria's proclamation of independence from British rule on 1 October 1960.

Brief History of Nigerian Independence Day

SOURCE

That joy that comes with independence celebration seems to be no more under this Buhari regime
Re: Happy 62nd Independence Day Anniversary Nigeria by MrHighSea: 4:16am On Oct 01, 2022
nnsenc
Re: Happy 62nd Independence Day Anniversary Nigeria by Tobloc(m): 4:19am On Oct 01, 2022
Dear Nigeria, despite the circumstances and situations you have been through due to the kind of leaders we have had, IT SHALL BE WELL WITH THEE.
Re: Happy 62nd Independence Day Anniversary Nigeria by Maxymilliano(m): 4:20am On Oct 01, 2022
Sonny Okosun

Which Way Nigeria Lyrics #1984

which way nigeria
which way to go
i love my father land
o yeah
i want to know
yes i want to know
i love my fatherland
which nigeria is heading to
which way nigeria
which way to go
i love my fatherland
which way to go
i want to know
which way nigeria is heading to

many years after independence
we still find it hard to start
how long shall we be patient still we reach the promise land
lets save nigeria
so nigeria wont die

Which way Nigeria
which way to go
i love my fatherland
i want to know
which way Nigeria is heading to

every little thing that goes wrong
we start to blame the goverment
we know everything that goes wrong
we are part of the goverment
lets save Nigeria
so Nigeria wont die

which way Nigeria
which way to go
i love my fatherland
i want to know
which way Nigeria

inefficiency and indiscipline
is ruining the country now
corruption here there and every where
inflation is very high
lets save Nigeria
so Nigeria wont die

which way Nigeria
which way to go
i love my fatherland
o sure sure
i want to know
yes i want to know

We make mistakes in the oil boom
not knowing that was our doom
some people now have everything
while some have nothing
lets save Nigeria so Nigeria wont fall
which way Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Happy 62nd Independence Day Anniversary Nigeria by Tinubuwins2023e: 4:21am On Oct 01, 2022
Happy Independence Day to only the good, loving and hardworking people of Nigeria.
We arent where we use to be but we are work in progress.
Nigeria will be great again surely.
Tinubu piloting the affairs of this country will make Nigeria a better country.
Re: Happy 62nd Independence Day Anniversary Nigeria by Snapchat: 4:21am On Oct 01, 2022
I love Nigeria but I’m not celebrating.
Re: Happy 62nd Independence Day Anniversary Nigeria by themanderon: 4:28am On Oct 01, 2022
OLOKOESHIN:
I wish Nigeria well

Nigeria shall become one of the best countries in the world...Amen

God bless Nigeria

God bless my family

God bless Nairalanders

God bless BATISTS

God shall choose better person for us in 2023

I may be wrong supporting BAT but all I want is better Nigeria and that can only happen in my opinion with BAT in charge..

A man that has quarantined the entire wealth of a state to himself is who you believe will give you a new Nigeria. Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Happy 62nd Independence Day Anniversary Nigeria by omoadeleye(m): 4:35am On Oct 01, 2022
Celebrating independence Day still feel like Nigeria is still traumatized of when they were still in their colonial masters captivity.

1 Like

Re: Happy 62nd Independence Day Anniversary Nigeria by Traplord09: 4:52am On Oct 01, 2022
Realist12:
Happy Independence Day to nationalists, those that are proud of their country,see her beauty and working towards utilizing her potentials in Nigeria and beyond. God bless us all.
" We inherited speaking in tongues from the Bible, but our diversity is a promise for Prosperity"
Tinubu 2022

Re: Happy 62nd Independence Day Anniversary Nigeria by CaseSensitive(m): 4:52am On Oct 01, 2022
Happy independence Nigeria. I love you Nigera. I love you Nigerians!
Re: Happy 62nd Independence Day Anniversary Nigeria by Traplord09: 4:53am On Oct 01, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Sonny Okosun

Which Way Nigeria Lyrics #1984

which way nigeria
which way to go
i love my father land
o yeah
i want to know
yes i want to know
i love my fatherland
which nigeria is heading to
which way nigeria
which way to go
i love my fatherland
which way to go
i want to know
which way nigeria is heading to

many years after independence
we still find it hard to start
how long shall we be patient still we reach the promise land
lets save nigeria
so nigeria wont die

Which way Nigeria
which way to go
i love my fatherland
i want to know

every little thing that goes wrong
we start to blame the goverment
we know everything that goes wrong
we are part of the goverment
lets save Nigeria
so Nigeria wont die

which way Nigeria
which way to go
i love my fatherland
i want to know
which way Nigeria

inefficiency and indiscipline
is ruining the country now
corruption here there and every where
inflation is very high
lets save Nigeria
so Nigeria wont die

which way Nigeria
which way to go
i love my fatherland
o sure sure
i want to know
yes i want to know

We make mistakes in the oil boom
not knowing that was our doom
some people now have everything
while some have nothing
lets save Nigeria so Nigeria wont fall
which way Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy 62nd Independence Day Anniversary Nigeria by Privatepart00: 4:53am On Oct 01, 2022
Celebrating 62years of Independence while the future of the youths are destroyed daily by the government?

University workers are on strike for 8months?
They are not been paid , the country is bleeding with innocent blood killed daily.

You are celebrating 62years of Independence?
Look around and tell yourself the truth . You have failed this nation and the people you claim to be their leader while living in affluence they are in penury .

Majority of the youths have not been in school since February 2022 yet the government isn’t bothered. They are playing politics as they care less what happens to the next generation.

There’s nothing worth celebrating.
Re: Happy 62nd Independence Day Anniversary Nigeria by SmartPolician: 4:59am On Oct 01, 2022
For me, Nigeria was never ripe for self-rule. The white men should have stayed a little longer.

More than six decades of freedom from the colonial masters, privileged Nigerians have continuously ganged up to loot her resources and oppress the peoples that make up the contraption.

Happy independence to those who squander the scarce resources of the country that ought to be enjoyed by all.
Re: Happy 62nd Independence Day Anniversary Nigeria by gloryman91: 5:07am On Oct 01, 2022
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE.

NIGERIA@62
Re: Happy 62nd Independence Day Anniversary Nigeria by bbode1(m): 5:22am On Oct 01, 2022
Nigeria is blessed in Jesus name. What ever is setback in Nigeria. We come it in Jesus name.
Happy independence day
Re: Happy 62nd Independence Day Anniversary Nigeria by eteebanky1: 5:22am On Oct 01, 2022
Happy independence Nigeria@62

Those that won't celebrate are damn hypocrites, can your candidate make Nigeria any better? They're all thieves
Re: Happy 62nd Independence Day Anniversary Nigeria by BISFOYAT(m): 5:45am On Oct 01, 2022
THANKS �����
Re: Happy 62nd Independence Day Anniversary Nigeria by CocoaOla: 5:48am On Oct 01, 2022
Nigeria= suffering

What are hypocrites happy about
Re: Happy 62nd Independence Day Anniversary Nigeria by Judybash93(m): 5:52am On Oct 01, 2022
I don't think I've ever been this demoralized cry F Nigeria
Re: Happy 62nd Independence Day Anniversary Nigeria by TheDictatorNd: 6:00am On Oct 01, 2022
Happy INdependence day nairalanders
Re: Happy 62nd Independence Day Anniversary Nigeria by Tradepunter2: 6:04am On Oct 01, 2022
What is the fk are we celebrating

My own Sha is happy new month to all that have survived this BS called NIGERIA
Re: Happy 62nd Independence Day Anniversary Nigeria by molik05(m): 6:04am On Oct 01, 2022
With God all things are possible. we youths just have to focus, determine, rugged and plan our future rather than blaming those old cargos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russian Cars / PDP Crisis: Tukur Is Authentic PDP Chairman, INEC Writes Baraje Faction / The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.