Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Urgent!i Need Info About Etb's Panel Interview. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent!i Need Info About Etb's Panel Interview. (657 Views)

His current MD was in the panel conducting the interview he went for! / How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers / FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!i Need Info About Etb's Panel Interview. by stdavoo: 10:42am On Aug 20, 2007
fellow nairalanders,
Pls,i want somebody that has the info about what to expect in the etb's panel interview to kindly furnish me with those infos. now.the interview is coming up 2morow.tanx.
Re: Urgent!i Need Info About Etb's Panel Interview. by realwale: 10:50am On Aug 20, 2007
my brother , it si going to be fourman panel and u are going to be interviewed with another candidate at the same time, u wil be questioned by all the member of the panel one after the other.
Re: Urgent!i Need Info About Etb's Panel Interview. by yeyekogi: 11:09am On Aug 20, 2007
bros, the fact is that there would be a four-man panel of interview .From experience, one of them would be a psychologist that will be monotoring your composures.you will be interviewed on your project in school,theior bank, current issues ,names of political office holders and a host of others.all the best

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Marketers / Sales And Marketing Job In Suru-lere / Wapco Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.