Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,159 members, 7,849,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

A New Nigeria Begins Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A New Nigeria Begins Today (150 Views)

Nigeria Begins Aircraft Production / Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos / Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A New Nigeria Begins Today by tctrills: 2:04am On Oct 01, 2022
Dear Nigerians, as we prepare to come out today and March on the streets to declare our support for Peter Obi, I want us to remember that Obi is only the symbol of our struggle. Our true fight is for a better Nigeria, a nation that would finally stand to its fullest potential.
I commend everyone who would find the time to join in this battle for the soul of our nation.
I used the word battle but our only weapon here is peace.
And I pray..
Oh God of all nations we bow before thee. We come as a nation to thine presence seeking thine hands in the affairs of Nigeria.
Today marks our independence day but all our years, we have depended on the evil depositions of wicked leaders.
We have wandered in the wilderness of poverty.
Other nations wonder, how can one so blessed be so cursed.
Thou God of all nations, whenever thou would lift a nation, thou would first lift a man. We present Peter Obi to you. Father lift Nigeria through him.
As the people come out to rally this day, bind us with thine love and wrapped us with thine safety.
Speak peace to every heart. Protect the people from hurt and designs of the wicked.
Father listen to thine children. We have suffered enough as a nation. Wipe our tears and replace our shame with glory.
Nigerians are great people. But we are held back by our leaders. Father, be our leader and give us men who would do thine will.
This is my prayer in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

2 Likes

Re: A New Nigeria Begins Today by Nobody: 2:09am On Oct 01, 2022
Okay
Re: A New Nigeria Begins Today by trinity11(m): 5:37am On Oct 01, 2022
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Flood: Hon. Vincent Ofumelu Appeals To Minister,others For Help. / Independent Day Speech: Buhari Is Correct / NIMET Tells Nigerians To Prepare For More Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.