Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo (18065 Views)

Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition / Sowore Questions Tinubu's Absence At Peace Accord, Confronts Shettima (Video) / Integrated Payment System Saved ₦361 Billion Despite Opposition, Says FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by moyosore32: 7:53am On Oct 01, 2022
Pandev:
"we the voters"? You meant you the hate filled inconsequential miscreants? cheesy. Few days ago, Tinubu was in Nigeria, you were crying that he was avoiding the public, then boom, the man was seen meeting with important people. We even watched his video speaking while meeting with the bishops. Then rather than you wailing wailers bury your heads in shame that the man y'all claimed he was avoiding the public did not only show, but even spoke, you changed the subject to 'fake bishops', 'no association of northern bishops' blah blah blah. The man you called sick had been moving around the country consulting, now that he went to rest where people wont easily have access to him to prepare ahead of campaign, you people still wail. Now is Kenyamo not right? Is Tinubu not indeed your nightmare? Since if you see him, you cry, you don't see him, you cry. Story of wailers' lives cheesy

Ajeh, I just phoor when I read that mugun saying him d voters, pesin wey no get voters card sef o, lol we d voters drop u derr, look out for your own candidates Wetin consine u and Tinubu and where he decides to spend his resting moment
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by Gbeng30(m): 7:53am On Oct 01, 2022
Look at this hungry servant, tinubu absence is definitely the beginning of his doom in this country...bunch of insensitive dreamer
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by Bennycollins: 7:54am On Oct 01, 2022
Pandev:
"we the voters"? You meant you the hate filled inconsequential miscreants? cheesy. Few days ago, Tinubu was in Nigeria, you were crying that he was avoiding the public, then boom, the man was seen meeting with important people. We even watched his video speaking while meeting with the bishops. Then rather than you wailing wailers bury your heads in shame that the man y'all claimed he was avoiding the public did not only show, but even spoke, you changed the subject to 'fake bishops', 'no association of northern bishops' blah blah blah. The man you called sick had been moving around the country consulting, now that he went to rest where people wont easily have access to him to prepare ahead of campaign, you people still wail. Now is Kenyamo not right? Is Tinubu not indeed your nightmare? Since if you see him, you cry, you don't see him, you cry. Story of wailers' lives cheesy
You pple have started again? Continue. This is how some pple we know called us wailers and all sort, in 2015 and 2019 but they are today on every social platform typing " I have not eaten for 3 days now,I need a good Samaritan, blablabla". We are taking note of you all.
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 01, 2022
Deltafirstson:
Truly, this man is senior advocate of nonsense.
It's we Nigerians that are asking for Tinubu not opposition parties. We the voters.
I love this statement
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by Pandev(m): 7:56am On Oct 01, 2022
moyosore32:

Ajeh, I just phoor when I read that mugun saying him d voters, pesin wey no get voters card sef o, lol we d voters drop u derr, look out for your own candidates Wetin consine u and Tinubu and where he decides to spend his resting moment
their matter tire me
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by Pandev(m): 7:59am On Oct 01, 2022
Bennycollins:
You pple have started again? Continue. This is how some pple we know called us wailers and all sort, in 2015 and 2019 but they are today on every social platform typing " I have not eaten for 3 days now,I need a good Samaritan, blablabla". We are taking note of you all.
save your advice for the zombiedients. They were warned before voting Obi as governor of Anambra state, now most of them are hungry and in Lagos. Even Obi himself couldn't stay in his hometown that has no bank, he moved to Lagos cheesy
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by bhella10: 8:00am On Oct 01, 2022
plaindealer:
Me too sef dey wonder o...

Even his enemies, ipob terrorists and other rif rafs won die because den no see Tinubu.

Abi why are they looking for him? Den love and miss the man all of a sudden and they can not do without him aby den won marry the man?
They couldn't go a day without Jagaban. They see him they wail. In his absence they become hysterical. I'm actually not surprised, Buhari got the same treatment if not worse but who's their daddy now? God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Shettima our incoming Presidents.

The man is so powerful and influential that even his absence dey shake them like an earthquake.

Asiwaju of the Universe

The great Jagaban of the world.

Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by bhella10: 8:01am On Oct 01, 2022
plaindealer:

Even his enemies, ipob terrorists and other rif rafs won die because den no see Tinubu.

Abi why are they looking for him? Den love and miss the man all of a sudden and they can not do without him aby den won marry the man?

The man is so powerful and influential that even his absence dey shake them like an earthquake.

Asiwaju of the Universe

They can't go a day without Jagaban. They see him they wail. In his absence they become hysterical. I'm actually not surprised, Buhari got the same treatment if not worse but who's their daddy now? God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Shettima our incoming Presidents.
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by HolyPussy: 8:01am On Oct 01, 2022
His absense should only worry APC considering the mistake they have made in allowing a very sick and old and tired and worn out grandpa to be their flagbearer whereas they had so many young and virile guys to pick from.

God forbid BAT thing.
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by HolyPussy: 8:03am On Oct 01, 2022
Bennycollins:

You are so right, my brother.

Believe it or not, I also called you guys Wailers back in those days.

I thank God for saving me and making me obidient now.
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by moyosore32: 8:03am On Oct 01, 2022
Spherica177:
Lol

Your regards doesn't pay his bills. You may keep your regards or direct it to someone else

U dey mind that one, wey call himself smartfcuk, I go just laff when I see some muguns dey rant ontop this nairaland, meanwhile in real life na one cracked screen itel phone dem dey use type all this nonsense
He dey loose regard for pesin wen no sabi u, infact if keyamo manages to find out a so called smartfcuk on nairaland dosent regard him, e go reach 2500 business days, like say ur regard na dey foot d man bills
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by Ayo8(m): 8:05am On Oct 01, 2022
See keyamo dey cap nonsense...
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by moyosore32: 8:15am On Oct 01, 2022
SensualMan:
We miss Tinubu. We want to see him in his new Urine Bag to comfirm if all is well with him.

How will he be able to tour 36 states of the federation carrying urine bag up and down?

Just look at President Obi with Big Energy, touring Nigeria and beyond without rest.
Nigeria needs a President with Big Energy, not a President carrying Urine bag and poo bag.
Nigeria also doesn't need a Dubai merchant nor a Mikano mogul.

Ok na big energy president Nigeria need now, no be d one wey get sense and can help to make things quite easier
Ani omo eru ni eyin pple yi,orisirisi nkan lo ma n jade lati enu weyrey yin
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by riverbird: 8:15am On Oct 01, 2022
Senior advocate of nonsense grin
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by Rhozabeth(m): 8:16am On Oct 01, 2022
Sometimes i still ask myself if this is the same Keyamo i use to know! Na wa o!
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by phemmyfour: 8:19am On Oct 01, 2022
Deltafirstson:
It's we Nigerians that are asking for Tinubu not opposition parties. We the voters.
Loyalty turns you into a liar
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by luizpippo(m): 8:21am On Oct 01, 2022
Spherica177:
Tinubu is truly a nightmare to you folks

I don't get the obsession of seeking for his whereabouts. Someone you guys hate with passion, someone who you guys claimed anything can become the president but not him, someone you guys won't vote for even if they gave y'all an open cheque, someone who you guys feels is the architect and cause your misfortunes in Nigeria, I can always go on and on

Suddenly that same person occupied you guys mind to the extent that you became worried about his whereabout.

Please isn't that absurd?

Your concern should be your candidate and not Tinubu. If truly you guys aren't obsessed about him why the worried about his whereabouts?

You're looking for someone you folks wish he comes last in the election?

You are looking for someone who for instance he dropped dead today then you folks will be extremely happy

Anyway, una go dey alright las las
It is senseless defending Tinubu, in 2015, your Tinubu and others said anything but GEJ, yet they were pillaging him from pillar to post.

Right now, You guys said Obi is not worth it, his supporters are only on Social media, yet you guys can't keep him out of your minds, which rightly is how campaigns goes, the good sides like hitting the opponent fairly and the bad side like hitting him harshly like asking why is he always pissing his pants.

Its campaign season and remember we are just 4 PVC-less people tweeting from a room in Obosi cheesy
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:23am On Oct 01, 2022
plaindealer:

Asiwaju of the Universe

Just like festus keyamo.. ur brain is leakin. So tifibu is bigger than nigeria that he cant sign peace accord and missed the nba meeting. Obviously u have no chance to air ur views when u personally elect him as ur president. I believe the closest u can get to him is when u see him on a convoy that is if you will ever have the chance to see his convoy.
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by mrkings84(m): 8:24am On Oct 01, 2022
Now I agree to that assertion that you can't support APC and Tinubu without looking stupid
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 01, 2022
another1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/tinubus-absence-has-become-nightmare-for-opposition-says-keyamo/

It is a nightmare for Nigeria as a whole. How can someone who cannot even stay in the country be contesting for President.
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by benheaven(m): 8:29am On Oct 01, 2022
[b][/b]

SHAMELESS KEYAMO SHOULD GROW UP.
Let TINUBU remain in London till 2023. Keep him in LONDON OH KEYAMO.
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by davidtemi(m): 8:40am On Oct 01, 2022
Ode ni keyamo I swear.

Are we joking right now ni
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:42am On Oct 01, 2022
hahahaha
Deltafirstson:
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by ceragon123: 8:44am On Oct 01, 2022
SmartPolician:

I don't blame you. This is the kind of nonsense that parents raise these days because of their obsession with making money.

If uprightness, integrity and self-esteem mean nothing to Nigerians, then nobody should complain when politicians go looting public funds, guys go raping women, armed robbers go about robbing and killing people, ladies sell their bodies for money, etc.

Yours is a generation of idiots who only understand nothing other than paying their bills!

Thank you so much. Our generation is the worse generation. My generation who are sitting at home due to ASUU strike are supporting the same APC that put them in that same condition.

Very very bad. I don't blame japa people.
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by Trill1(m): 8:44am On Oct 01, 2022
Lol.

Go Solar!
DM me for affordable plans and videos of previous installations.
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by Temptee101(m): 8:48am On Oct 01, 2022
Pandev:
all these immature kids, you are not even sure if you will outlive him. It was done to Buhari too, Tinubu will rule Nigeria. Get ready to gnashing of teeth for eight years boy cheesy

Let's wait and see who laughs the last laugh

Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by Obamaofusa: 8:51am On Oct 01, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
“A time will come when Nigerian masses from the North and South, Christians and Muslims and Animist will merge as a force for progress and unity, and kick against rigging, corruption and tyranny.”
—Chief Obafemi Awolowo

Peter Obi is coming

DOA
Peter Obi is going nowhere.
Atiku is going nowhere.
Tinubu has the midas touch that grows both living and non living things.
We the youths do not want to suffer anymore.
We will vote for Tinubu massively.
Pls,vote wisely and positively.
Shun sentiments.
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by kennethesan(m): 8:53am On Oct 01, 2022
Smh for you.
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by Owaincouncil: 8:56am On Oct 01, 2022
Is this keyamo okay
Tinubu's presence is not a nightmare, how come his absence will now cause nightmare.
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by outstandingsyll(f): 8:59am On Oct 01, 2022
Happy Birthday to me!!!! Biko show me love lemme buy sharwama and Pepsi. 0159170815 gtbank.
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by Indispensable85(m): 8:59am On Oct 01, 2022
Very true.....
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by HRMK: 9:00am On Oct 01, 2022
KEYAMO!NAWA FOR YOU OOOOO......BUT HOW YOU COME KNOW SELF?NASO ME DEY THINK TOO OOOOOO......TINUBU DEY BUGGA DEM WELLA.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Refinery Orders 200,000 Barrels Of Crude / 8th Assembly: Saraki, Ekweremadu, Others Failed To Retire N73.5bn Running Cost / We Have Video And Pictures Of Soldiers Engaged In Oil Bunkering — Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.