Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

The Largest Cemetery In The World(pic) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Largest Cemetery In The World(pic) (1215 Views)

Africa: Top 10 Countries With The Largest Gold Reserves 2023 / Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) / Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Largest Cemetery In The World(pic) by compton11(m): 4:35am On Oct 01, 2022
The largest cemetery in the world

Wadi-us-Salaam cemetery, which is located in Najaf in southern Iraq, where about five million people are buried.
The cemetery is located near the shrine of Imam Ali ibn Abi Talib

Moderators: HumbledbYGrace, mukina2, osystein

2 Likes

Re: The Largest Cemetery In The World(pic) by oz4real83(m): 5:05am On Oct 01, 2022
We need something like this in nigeria to contain all the evil Nigerian politicians that have kept this country in backwardness, may the needful happen to them for this country to progress.

4 Likes

Re: The Largest Cemetery In The World(pic) by Wawelexy(m): 6:17am On Oct 01, 2022
Massive, Imagine the numbers of the dead people who died untimely that would be roaming about in human form in that area, especially ladies... Na person wey go carry olosho for any hotel closed to that area I dey pity... grin
Re: The Largest Cemetery In The World(pic) by Newfoundlove: 6:32am On Oct 01, 2022
Waste land
Re: The Largest Cemetery In The World(pic) by Freestainworld(m): 6:46am On Oct 01, 2022
Celebrity cemetery
Re: The Largest Cemetery In The World(pic) by sotall(m): 7:04am On Oct 01, 2022
Nice place to build a home
Re: The Largest Cemetery In The World(pic) by mysticwarrior(m): 9:36am On Oct 01, 2022
Most of the people buried there are those who died during the American occupation of Iraq.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Largest Cemetery In The World(pic) by TANID(m): 9:51am On Oct 01, 2022
omg
Re: The Largest Cemetery In The World(pic) by Elvictor: 9:59am On Oct 01, 2022
Thank you USA

1 Like

Re: The Largest Cemetery In The World(pic) by Aareakinwunmi(m): 10:16am On Oct 01, 2022
years to come fossil fuels will be mine there
Re: The Largest Cemetery In The World(pic) by seunny4lif(m): 10:47am On Oct 01, 2022
grin grin
Nooo bro
Nigeria politicians don’t need place like this because we will burn their dead bodies and throw it on the farmlands
oz4real83:
We need something like this in nigeria to contain all the evil Nigerian politicians that have kept this country in backwardness, may the needful happen to them for this country to progress.

Re: The Largest Cemetery In The World(pic) by seunny4lif(m): 10:49am On Oct 01, 2022
Werey grin
Out of the things, na the women own come fear me past grin
Your imagination na world class
Wawelexy:
Massive, Imagine the numbers of the dead people who died untimely that would be roaming about in human form in that area, especially ladies... Na person wey go carry olosho for any hotel closed to that area I dey pity...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Largest Cemetery In The World(pic) by robinso01(m): 11:46am On Oct 01, 2022
The cemetery will be used to build skyscrapers in the future.

This I've seen.
Re: The Largest Cemetery In The World(pic) by Pells: 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
Eastghanistan needs something like this
Everyday killing over there sad
Re: The Largest Cemetery In The World(pic) by seunny4lif(m): 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2022
robinso01:
The cemetery will be used to build skyscrapers in the future.

This I've seen.

In the next 3K years, they will dig out those bones and analyse how Iraq buried people there, 3K years ago.
Just like they are digging out Egyptians bones
Re: The Largest Cemetery In The World(pic) by Faithful007: 3:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
mysticwarrior:
Most of the people buried there are those who died during the American occupation of Iraq.
Some of you on this forum have an IQ of below 50. You don't even bother to examine facts before writing. Very silly ediots.

That Burial site is a Shia Heritage. Many Shia faithfuls around the world are taken to Iraq to be buried there. That's why its so large.
Re: The Largest Cemetery In The World(pic) by masterfactor(m): 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2022
The final bus stop for every living things. Those of you who have died before and resurrected, can you tell us how the experience is ??
Re: The Largest Cemetery In The World(pic) by mysticwarrior(m): 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2022
Faithful007:
Some of you on this forum have an IQ of below 50. You don't even bother to examine facts before writing. Very silly ediots.

That Burial site is a Shia Heritage. Many Shia faithfuls around the world are taken to Iraq to be buried there. That's why its so large.
I won't' lace my quote with insults, but I expect you to know that shia faithful who died during the American invasion of Iraq were buried in that grave yard, please do not quote me again.

1 Like

Re: The Largest Cemetery In The World(pic) by Faithful007: 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
mysticwarrior:
I won't' lace my quote with insults, but I expect you to know that shia faithful who died during the American invasion of Iraq were buried in that grave yard, please do not quote me again.
Lol. Don't try to blend it. What you said was completely wrong and shows your brain is 100 percent filled with mucus sorry.

Shia's all over the world ask to be buried there for religious reasons. That's why it is so large. It has nothing to do with America.
Re: The Largest Cemetery In The World(pic) by mysticwarrior(m): 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
Faithful007:
Lol. Don't try to blend it. What you said was completely wrong and shows your brain is 100 percent filled with mucus sorry.
Shia's all over the world ask to be buried there for religious reasons. That's why it is so large. It has nothing to do with America
silence is the best answer given to a ?

(1) (Reply)

70 Nigerians Await Execution In Indonesia, Saudi Arabia / 97 Year Old Prince Philip Gets Another Car Delivered Just Hours After Car Crash / President Trump Walks To St John's Parish After It Was Attacked Night Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.