Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Need Help In Qr Code- Flutter - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need Help In Qr Code- Flutter (300 Views)

QR Code Monkey - Free Qr Code Generator / Bitcoin Investment Website (broker), With QR Code Payment. #70,000 / QR Code Generate With Python (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help In Qr Code- Flutter by leastpaycom: 4:43am On Oct 01, 2022
Greetings from here .

I have a question in generating and scanning a qr code .

I generated a qr code for the following data ( username, totalamt, date and quantity). I successfully generAted by storing them in an array.

I have another app that scans the qr code . Please after scanning how do I get those elements one by one (username, totalamt, date etc) that was stored in the array since what I am scanning now is displaying as a long string.?

Please I need help.
Re: Need Help In Qr Code- Flutter by LTCtech: 11:38am On Oct 01, 2022
leastpaycom:
Greetings from here .

I have a question in generating and scanning a qr code .

I generated a qr code for the following data ( username, totalamt, date and quantity). I successfully generAted by storing them in an array.

I have another app that scans the qr code . Please after scanning how do I get those elements one by one (username, totalamt, date etc) that was stored in the array since what I am scanning now is displaying as a long string.?

Please I need help.

In JavaScript there's what we call JSON.parse

Just parse the long string to array and get the object data
Re: Need Help In Qr Code- Flutter by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2022
I do not want to sound rude but maybe you should ask this question like you want an answer.

Show the code generating the QR,(or at the least the data being converted to QR code)

Show the result that you call a long string

Blur out any technical details you feel sensitive.

That's how to ask a technical question
Re: Need Help In Qr Code- Flutter by leastpaycom: 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
LTCtech:

In JavaScript there's what we call JSON.parse

Just parse the long string to array and get the object data

Thanks man. Will try that

(1) (Reply)

A Question For Machine Learning Engineer / Top 4 Best Programming Language You Can Learn 2022 / How To Effectively Use Class And Id Attributes In HTML

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.