Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,295 members, 7,867,774 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

23 Years Old Girl Slept With Her Father's Best Man On His Fathers Wedding - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 23 Years Old Girl Slept With Her Father's Best Man On His Fathers Wedding (1891 Views)

Groom’s Best Man Steals Wedding Gifts In Kano / Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno / Hayfore Adu Operating "Illegal Hospital" For 23 Years In Lagos Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

23 Years Old Girl Slept With Her Father's Best Man On His Fathers Wedding by Goodbutbad: 6:06am On Oct 01, 2022
A young girl took to her social media handle to narrate how she had an affair with her father's best man on the day her father was having his wedding. In her word's she said, “My dad was having his wedding to his now-wife in Montana, so I flew there with my best friend. I knew my dad’s best man was Swedish, but I didn’t know he was so hot. During the wedding, I was sitting in the front row, and he’s a groomsman, so he was standing right in front of me. We keep making eye contact, and I was feeling so much tension between us, because he is so attractive..." I just kept writing it off.
read full story on kopy9ja via Google https://www.google.com/search?q=kopy9ja

1 Like

Re: 23 Years Old Girl Slept With Her Father's Best Man On His Fathers Wedding by Machinegun91(m): 6:44am On Oct 01, 2022
Nobody should click on this link.

This guy is the latest scammer

6 Likes

Re: 23 Years Old Girl Slept With Her Father's Best Man On His Fathers Wedding by NoahHadNoArk: 7:04am On Oct 01, 2022
Machinegun91:
Nobody should click on this link.

This guy is the latest scammer
We know them

La click, la pregnant grin

4 Likes

Re: 23 Years Old Girl Slept With Her Father's Best Man On His Fathers Wedding by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
La click la born baby after 9 month

1 Like

Re: 23 Years Old Girl Slept With Her Father's Best Man On His Fathers Wedding by romunu(m): 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
No need to read the full story, we no they gbensh last last.

(1) (Reply)

Black Girl At*cked By White Family In Front Of Her School Gate In London / INSIDE LIFE: WATCH Luxury Life This Lady Lived Before She Was Murdered By Her Bo / Nigerian International Student Jailed For 18 Months Over False Rape Claim.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.