Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,292 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

How Islam And Muslims Burned Almost All The Copies Of The Bible Manuscript. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Islam And Muslims Burned Almost All The Copies Of The Bible Manuscript. (949 Views)

Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? / Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) / Plateau Killings: Pastor And His Wife Cry As His Church Was Burned Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Islam And Muslims Burned Almost All The Copies Of The Bible Manuscript. by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:26am On Oct 01, 2022
After the caliphate took over Arabia, Cyprus, Turkey, Armenia, Israel, Egypt, and Jerusalem. In fact, they controlled the entire Asian continent and a portion of Europe. After the Siege of Jerusalem in 636. They went burning the Bibles manuscripts one after the other. They tried to bury the Bible from the 7th century to the 20th century. That is for 1300 year they destroyed every Bible evidence that they could find. They destroyed almost all the evidence on the original scriptures by fire. And, they began writing and editing their quran.

Thanks to God, they did not know that the earth can store vital evidence for archeologists that provided relics of the past to authenticate the Bible's veracity. The dead sea scroll was a shocker for Muslims when it was found in 1947.

All these evidence predate the history of Islam and are tangible proofs that refute the claim of the Bible's corruption. Every fragment is a survivor of the ruthless Islamic destruction of the word of God that Mohammed during is lifetime attested to being from God. Mohammed read it and the lie that he couldn't read is a fallacious.

The New Testament has been preserved in more manuscripts than any other ancient work of literature, with over 5,800 complete or fragmented Greek manuscripts catalogued, 10,000 Latin manuscripts and 9,300 manuscripts in various other ancient languages including Syriac, Slavic, Gothic, Ethiopic, Coptic and Armenian. More continue to be discovered as archaeologists continue to unearth the ground.

The quran has NONE. No fragments till date. And, mind you, no nation has ever conquered the caliphate to destroy any evidence. Saudi was never burned down. They have an Islamic museum there for thousands of years that should house all these evidence. No city in Arabia was ever burned. So, logically all evidence should stay green and fresh. Sadly, NONE. Zero. The only evidence they present was written before Mohammed was born.

Look at the oldest quran and see how they erased and edited lies. They kept on editing for years to remove mistakes but they failed at it. Second picture is a comparison of the oldest quran and the new. pay attention to the diacritics. In Arabic language Every diacritic is a letter and can change the meaning of a single word even up to 40 times in some case. You can get 40 different words by simply moving the diacritic from letter to letter in a single word. Who decided which diacritic goes for a word is the main allah.

Re: How Islam And Muslims Burned Almost All The Copies Of The Bible Manuscript. by Machinegun91(m): 6:41am On Oct 01, 2022
Don't mind those nonentities

Is la ma bad

2 Likes

Re: How Islam And Muslims Burned Almost All The Copies Of The Bible Manuscript. by AntiChristian: 6:47am On Oct 01, 2022
But one sentence shatters your pictorial argument and that is; of the 25,000 manuscript of the new testament discovered, no two are exactly the same!

Logically your discovery is a ruse!

The new testament was not initially planned by Jesus to be a book! Even Paul wasn't aware of your Bible till some nameless founding fathers compiled some books while rejecting others to determine a Canon that suits them!

Who has ever memorized the whole Bible in the language of Jesus to transmit it to the next generation?

A lie will always fall short!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Islam And Muslims Burned Almost All The Copies Of The Bible Manuscript. by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:57am On Oct 01, 2022
Which two are not similar? How can you have two different fragments containing different verse to rhyme? Produce the original one that mohammed accredited.

Then provide an archaelogical evidence of your quran. Christians are endevouring to unearth the Bible because they are confident in the word of God.

No single Muslim country is willing to grant archaeologists the freedom to unearth the quran. Why? hahaha They are sure that calamity will befall the islamic world.

Christians are beating their chest and investing tons of money in discovery fragments of the Bible. Why not do the same?
AntiChristian:
But one sentence shatters your pictorial argument and that is; of the 25,000 manuscript of the new testament discovered, no two are exactly the same!

Logically your discovery is a ruse!

The new testament was not initially planned by Jesus to be a book! Even Paul wasn't aware of your Bible till some nameless founding fathers compiled some books while rejecting others to determine a Canon that suits them!

Who has ever memorized the whole Bible in the language of Jesus to transmit it to the next generation?

A lie will always fall short!

1 Like

Re: How Islam And Muslims Burned Almost All The Copies Of The Bible Manuscript. by smachboss01(m): 10:23am On Oct 01, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Which two are not similar? How can you have two different fragments containing different verse to rhyme? Produce the original one that mohammed accredited.

Then provide an archaelogical evidence of your quran. Christians are endevouring to unearth the Bible because they are confident in the word of God.

No single Muslim country is willing to grant archaeologists the freedom to unearth the quran. Why? hahaha They are sure that calamity will befall the islamic world.

Christians are beating their chest and investing tons of money in discovery fragments of the Bible. Why not do the same?
e no go reply
Re: How Islam And Muslims Burned Almost All The Copies Of The Bible Manuscript. by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:36am On Oct 01, 2022
They are hiding like thieves now. I see them on the thread but in shivering moods.
smachboss01:

e no go reply

1 Like

Re: How Islam And Muslims Burned Almost All The Copies Of The Bible Manuscript. by FxMasterz: 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
After the caliphate took over Arabia, Cyprus, Turkey, Armenia, Israel, Egypt, and Jerusalem. In fact, they controlled the entire Asian continent and a portion of Europe. After the Siege of Jerusalem in 636. They went burning the Bibles manuscripts one after the other. They tried to bury the Bible from the 7th century to the 20th century. That is for 1300 year they destroyed every Bible evidence that they could find. They destroyed almost all the evidence on the original scriptures by fire. And, they began writing and editing their quran.

Thanks to God, they did not know that the earth can store vital evidence for archeologists that provided relics of the past to authenticate the Bible's veracity. The dead sea scroll was a shocker for Muslims when it was found in 1947.

All these evidence predate the history of Islam and are tangible proofs that refute the claim of the Bible's corruption. Every fragment is a survivor of the ruthless Islamic destruction of the word of God that Mohammed during is lifetime attested to being from God. Mohammed read it and the lie that he couldn't read is a fallacious.

The New Testament has been preserved in more manuscripts than any other ancient work of literature, with over 5,800 complete or fragmented Greek manuscripts catalogued, 10,000 Latin manuscripts and 9,300 manuscripts in various other ancient languages including Syriac, Slavic, Gothic, Ethiopic, Coptic and Armenian. More continue to be discovered as archaeologists continue to unearth the ground.

The quran has NONE. No fragments till date. And, mind you, no nation has ever conquered the caliphate to destroy any evidence. Saudi was never burned down. They have an Islamic museum there for thousands of years that should house all these evidence. No city in Arabia was ever burned. So, logically all evidence should stay green and fresh. Sadly, NONE. Zero. The only evidence they present was written before Mohammed was born.

Look at the oldest quran and see how they erased and edited lies. They kept on editing for years to remove mistakes but they failed at it. Second picture is a comparison of the oldest quran and the new. pay attention to the diacritics. In Arabic language Every diacritic is a letter and can change the meaning of a single word even up to 40 times in some case. You can get 40 different words by simply moving the diacritic from letter to letter in a single word. Who decided which diacritic goes for a word is the main allah.

Maynman, over to you.

1 Like

Re: How Islam And Muslims Burned Almost All The Copies Of The Bible Manuscript. by Maynmann: 3:18am On Oct 04, 2022
FxMasterz:

Maynman, over to you.

See your savior mother.

Re: How Islam And Muslims Burned Almost All The Copies Of The Bible Manuscript. by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:06am On Oct 04, 2022
He is hiding in a cave. He cannot come out. You cannot fight your shadow. Their history is being unearthed day after day.
FxMasterz:

Maynman, over to you.
Re: How Islam And Muslims Burned Almost All The Copies Of The Bible Manuscript. by Maynmann: 4:23am On Oct 04, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
He is hiding in a cave. He cannot come out. You cannot fight your shadow. Their history is being unearthed day after day.

Shameless lying Christian.

Why don’t you look up the history of your Israelite savior too?
https://www.worldhistory.org/Yahweh/
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh

what are you afraid of?
Re: How Islam And Muslims Burned Almost All The Copies Of The Bible Manuscript. by Maynmann: 4:31am On Oct 04, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

The first and original New Testament is the MOST DOCTORED AND EDITED DOCUMENT IN HISTORY.

Which VERSION of the bible are you using?

Re: How Islam And Muslims Burned Almost All The Copies Of The Bible Manuscript. by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:38am On Oct 04, 2022
There is no argument here.

Surah 5 Verse 48 To thee We sent the Scripture in truth, confirming the scripture that came before it, and guarding it in safety: so judge between them by what God hath revealed, and follow not their vain desires, diverging from the Truth that hath come to thee. To each among you have we prescribed a law and an open way. If God had so willed, He would have made you a single people, but (His plan is) to test you in what He hath given you: so strive as in a race in all virtues. The goal of you all is to God; it is He that will show you the truth of the matters in which ye dispute;

WHAT SCRIPTURE WAS ALLAH CONFIRMING?

Can you produce it for all to see? Let the Muslims bring what allah confirmed out. You cannot burn the Bible's manuscripts and then pretend that we do not have it or it has been doctored. Blame yourselves for any mistakes you are pointing out.

You took over Jerusalem. So, where are all the scrolls? Where are the Bible books that Mohammed saw and READ before allah's CONFIRMATION.
/
Maynmann:

The first and original New Testament is the MOST DOCTORED AND EDITED DOCUMENT IN HISTORY.

Which VERSION of the bible are you using?
Re: How Islam And Muslims Burned Almost All The Copies Of The Bible Manuscript. by Maynmann: 4:40am On Oct 04, 2022

Was it your deity that inspired the forgers and editors?
Answer na cheesy

Sixfiguresmart:
There is no argument here.

Surah 5 Verse 48 To thee We sent the Scripture in truth, confirming the scripture that came before it, and guarding it in safety: so judge between them by what God hath revealed, and follow not their vain desires, diverging from the Truth that hath come to thee. To each among you have we prescribed a law and an open way. If God had so willed, He would have made you a single people, but (His plan is) to test you in what He hath given you: so strive as in a race in all virtues. The goal of you all is to God; it is He that will show you the truth of the matters in which ye dispute;

WHAT SCRIPTURE WAS ALLAH CONFIRMING?

Can you produce it for all to see? Let the Muslims bring what allah confirmed out. You cannot burn the Bible's manuscripts and then pretend that we do not have it or it has been doctored. Blame yourselves for any mistakes you are pointing out.

You took over Jerusalem. So, where are all the scrolls? Where are the Bible books that Mohammed saw and READ before allah's CONFIRMATION.
/

Re: How Islam And Muslims Burned Almost All The Copies Of The Bible Manuscript. by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:42am On Oct 04, 2022
Maynmann:

Shameless lying Christian.

Why don’t you look up the history of your Israelite savior too?
https://www.worldhistory.org/Yahweh/
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh

what are you afraid of?
Surah 80:11-13 But no! This ˹revelation˺ is truly a reminder, So let whoever wills be mindful of it. It is ˹written˺ on pages held in honour

Who actually wrote the quran? Where are the pages of the quran GIVEN to Mohammed?
Re: How Islam And Muslims Burned Almost All The Copies Of The Bible Manuscript. by Maynmann: 4:42am On Oct 04, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Surah 80:11-13 But no! This ˹revelation˺ is truly a reminder, So let whoever wills be mindful of it. It is ˹written˺ on pages held in honour

Who actually wrote the quran? Where are the pages of the quran GIVEN to Mohammed?

Who was sharing inheritance to Yahweh?
No wonder he is only the god of the Israelite.

Re: How Islam And Muslims Burned Almost All The Copies Of The Bible Manuscript. by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:44am On Oct 04, 2022
None of these books are Christian. You are bringing fallacious references to me. I am quoting from your very own noble quran and you are posting wikipedia link to me. Are you slow? I am not in a high school classroom. Go big with me. Bring authenticated sources published by a body. Every thing that I post here is predominantly from the quran or from the Hadith. I am not here for Wikipedia walk with you.

Maynmann:

Answer na cheesy

Re: How Islam And Muslims Burned Almost All The Copies Of The Bible Manuscript. by Maynmann: 4:45am On Oct 04, 2022
Read slowly, The first and original New Testament is the MOST DOCTORED AND EDITED DOCUMENT IN HISTORY.

Answer na

Sixfiguresmart, Which VERSION of the bible are you using? King James VERSION?

Sixfiguresmart:
None of these books are Christian. You are bringing fallacious references to me. I am quoting from your very own noble quran and you are posting wikipedia link to me. Are you slow? I am not in a high school classroom. Go big with me. Bring authenticated sources published by a body. Every thing that I post here is predominantly from the quran or from the Hadith. I am not here for Wikipedia walk with you.

Re: How Islam And Muslims Burned Almost All The Copies Of The Bible Manuscript. by Maynmann: 4:53am On Oct 04, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

Sixfiguresmart, Who wrote the Torah, the book christians BORROWED from Judaism and called it Old Testament?
Who actually wrote it?

Re: How Islam And Muslims Burned Almost All The Copies Of The Bible Manuscript. by Maynmann: 5:02am On Oct 04, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

Why are you borrowing books from judaism?
Are you worshipping their deities too?

Sixfiguresmart, which VERSION of the bible are you using?

Re: How Islam And Muslims Burned Almost All The Copies Of The Bible Manuscript. by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:13am On Oct 04, 2022
You seem to be of very low intelligence. You are not formed for the real world. You lack education and exposure. Your level of cognizance is at an alarming rate. I can't reason with such lowlife like you. There is no brain left in your skull. That is why ignore you. You are extremely vapid
Maynmann:

Sixfiguresmart, which VERSION of the bible are you using?
Re: How Islam And Muslims Burned Almost All The Copies Of The Bible Manuscript. by Maynmann: 5:13am On Oct 04, 2022
Indoctrinated sheep, leave ad hominem and face the discussion.

Sixfiguresmart, which VERSION of the bible are you using? King james VERSION?

Sixfiguresmart:
You
seem to be of very low intelligence. You are not formed for the real world. You lack education and exposure. Your level of cognizance is at an alarming rate. I can't reason with such lowlife like you. There is no brain left in your skull. That is why ignore you. You are extremely vapid

Re: How Islam And Muslims Burned Almost All The Copies Of The Bible Manuscript. by Maynmann: 5:21am On Oct 04, 2022
Sixfiguresmart , Can you mention the authors of New Testament, the only document where “jesus christ” is found?

Sixfiguresmart:
You seem to be of very low intelligence. You are not formed for the real world. You lack education and exposure. Your level of cognizance is at an alarming rate. I can't reason with such lowlife like you. There is no brain left in your skull. That is why ignore you. You are extremely vapid

Re: How Islam And Muslims Burned Almost All The Copies Of The Bible Manuscript. by Maynmann: 5:23am On Oct 04, 2022
If all books are inspired by your deity, why did the Catholic set up a CANON, cherry picking books they feel should make the New Testament.
Sixfiguresmart, do you know what a CANON is?

Sixfiguresmart:

Re: How Islam And Muslims Burned Almost All The Copies Of The Bible Manuscript. by Maynmann: 5:25am On Oct 04, 2022
Revelation almost didn’t enter the CANON.
Who were the church fathers cherry-picking books into the CANON?

Sixfiguresmart:

(1) (Reply)

Just Had A Vision Where I Hung Myself / Do You Support Launching In Churches? / Sharing The Experience Of Spirituality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.