Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,897 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Breaking: APC Is Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB & Rubbish Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: APC Is Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB & Rubbish Obi (331 Views)

You'll not blame IPOB for beheading soldiers again pls hear us out PHOTOS / Police Blame IPOB For Imo Traditional Rulers’ Killing, / IPOB Press " DSS Murdered Former PDP Chairman Ahmed Ali Gulak To Blame IPOB" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: APC Is Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB & Rubbish Obi by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 01, 2022
This is APC and their dead presidential candidate last option. Nigerians have rejected them. So they have to start killing and create crisis. I have been saying this but sooner or later you will realise those fighting are responsible for the killings. Soludo must take action and expose these APC beasts.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: APC Is Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB & Rubbish Obi by johnbd: 7:09am On Oct 01, 2022
The blood of the innocent will judge them.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: APC Is Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB & Rubbish Obi by Madmohamed123: 7:17am On Oct 01, 2022
North4Obi23:
This is APC and their dead presidential candidate last option. Nigerians have rejected them . So they have to start killing and create crisis. I have been saying this but sooner or later you will realise those fighting are responsible for the killings. Soludo must take action and expose these APC beasts.
hope uzodimma is their commander in South east

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: APC Is Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB & Rubbish Obi by AdamuKD: 7:18am On Oct 01, 2022
We know na. Tilumbu and his useless urchins are seriously mad

1 Like

Re: Breaking: APC Is Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB & Rubbish Obi by Throwback: 7:19am On Oct 01, 2022
See delusion from Obi's supporters who have never for once heard Obi condemn or address the killings and insecurity in his state and region.

I reckon it was Tinubu that was raising funds for weapons and promising to make Nigeria worse than Somalia?

When will Igbos ever change their mentality of blaming others for their woes?

Igbos need to become responsible for once.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: APC Is Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB & Rubbish Obi by Lifestone(m): 7:30am On Oct 01, 2022
North4Obi23:
This is APC and their dead presidential candidate last option. Nigerians have rejected them. So they have to start killing and create crisis. I have been saying this but sooner or later you will realise those fighting are responsible for the killings. Soludo must take action and expose these APC beasts.
You have started another round of self deceit same way you guys started UGM.
I wish you well

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: APC Is Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB & Rubbish Obi by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 01, 2022
Lifestone:

You have started another round of self deceit same way you guys started UGM.
I wish you well
Wise up.
Re: Breaking: APC Is Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB & Rubbish Obi by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 01, 2022
AdamuKD:
We know na. Tilumbu and his useless urchins are seriously mad

I pray they catch at least one and use him as an example.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: APC Is Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB & Rubbish Obi by robinso01(m): 8:12am On Oct 01, 2022
It's no more DSS, Fulani and Yoruba again, but now apc.

Keep on shifting blame as usual.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: APC Is Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB & Rubbish Obi by franchasofficia: 8:14am On Oct 01, 2022
Fact.

APC is sponsoring unknown Gunmen in Southeast to reduce Igbo votes.

God of justice and the forces of nature will reward them. They will be kings without stool!
Re: Breaking: APC Is Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB & Rubbish Obi by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 01, 2022
They're going to fail and Nigeria will rise again.

(1) (Reply)

Original Picture Showing BAT Is Healthy Against The Fake Picture Looking Pale / Obi Names Toddler Who Joined Rally 2023 Campaign Poster Girl / Video: Big Jubilation As Sanwoolu Increase Salary Of Lagos Civil Servants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.