Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Was Moses The First Man In The Quran? He Met Adam And Pharoah In Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Moses The First Man In The Quran? He Met Adam And Pharoah In Islam (246 Views)

Who Gave Musa (moses) The Scriptures? Was It Allah Or Some Other People? / Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) / Burning Question 3(was Moses Truly Born In Egypt?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Moses The First Man In The Quran? He Met Adam And Pharoah In Islam by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:39am On Oct 01, 2022
Saheeh Bukhari
Volume 8, Book 77, Number 611:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, “Adam and Moses argued with each other. Moses said to Adam. ‘O Adam! You are our father who disappointed us and turned us out of Paradise.’ Then Adam said to him, ‘O Moses! Allah favored you with His talk (talked to you directly) and He wrote (the Torah) for you with His Own Hand. Do you blame me for action which Allah had written in my fate forty years before my creation?’ So Adam confuted Moses, Adam confuted Moses,” the Prophet added, repeating the Statement three times.

Surah 26:10 ˹Remember˺ when your Lord called out to Moses, “Go to the wrongdoing people—
Surah 26:16 Go to Pharaoh and say, ‘We are messengers from the Lord of all worlds

Therefore, from the time of creation, almost 2000 years Moses stayed alive.
Re: Was Moses The First Man In The Quran? He Met Adam And Pharoah In Islam by FaceTanke: 7:52am On Oct 01, 2022
U, Adam and Moses have confuted me

undecided

1 Like

Re: Was Moses The First Man In The Quran? He Met Adam And Pharoah In Islam by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:10am On Oct 01, 2022
hahaha how did I get in the picture?
FaceTanke:
U, Adam and Moses have confuted me

undecided
Re: Was Moses The First Man In The Quran? He Met Adam And Pharoah In Islam by FxMasterz: 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Saheeh Bukhari
Volume 8, Book 77, Number 611:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, “Adam and Moses argued with each other. Moses said to Adam. ‘O Adam! You are our father who disappointed us and turned us out of Paradise.’ Then Adam said to him, ‘O Moses! Allah favored you with His talk (talked to you directly) and He wrote (the Torah) for you with His Own Hand. Do you blame me for action which Allah had written in my fate forty years before my creation?’ So Adam confuted Moses, Adam confuted Moses,” the Prophet added, repeating the Statement three times.

Surah 26:10 ˹Remember˺ when your Lord called out to Moses, “Go to the wrongdoing people—
Surah 26:16 Go to Pharaoh and say, ‘We are messengers from the Lord of all worlds

Therefore, from the time of creation, almost 2000 years Moses stayed alive.

I've forgotten the verse in the Quoran where Pharaoh had interaction with Joseph the step father of Jesus.
Re: Was Moses The First Man In The Quran? He Met Adam And Pharoah In Islam by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:09am On Oct 04, 2022
They are delusional. LOL
FxMasterz:

I've forgotten the verse in the Quoran where Pharaoh had interaction with Joseph the step father of Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

Q&A Session: Does GOD Deceive? As The Prophet Insinuated In Jeremiah 20:7 / Proverbs 4:16-17 Prophecy About Mohammed In The Bible. Muslims Were Right! / Download The Circumcisions – Apostle Arome Osayi Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.